Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Kids these days have never had to learn patience. A lot of these devs are doing this for little or no pay, during their spare time, while they attempt to have lives. I'm heartbroken over some of the promising games we've lost, but I cherish the ones that are still kicking, however slowly. "All things in time."
this dev is working full time + earning 3k+ usd for a long time. The problem in this game is the stupid labyrinth update, dev was too stubborn and wasted an entire year for it. He has a good pace right now I think, but I really really really hope that he doesnt try to introduce another weird gameplay mechanic (for the capital) that nobody asked for. You dont do shit like this in renpy, takes too much time. I bet it would take only 14days to do that in unity (the labyrinth).

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Kids these days have never had to learn patience. A lot of these devs are doing this for little or no pay, during their spare time, while they attempt to have lives. I'm heartbroken over some of the promising games we've lost, but I cherish the ones that are still kicking, however slowly. "All things in time."
My brother in Christ, this dev is earning a huge passive income from patreons (of which there are many) while delivering updates at snail's pace. He aint starving I can tell you that

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Guy is making over $3,800 a month. Which is over 1.5x the amount I make at my part-time, hard physical labor job.
Sure, it's not something you could live off of solely but it's good money and I doubt he's working on the game anywhere near 25hrs a week.

Poopinmybutt

Apr 21, 2019
Guy is making over $3,800 a month. Which is over 1.5x the amount I make at my part-time, hard physical labor job.
Sure, it's not something you could live off of solely but it's good money and I doubt he's working on the game anywhere near 25hrs a week.
Well, you work part time

And hard physical labor is something anyone able-bodied can do. The less rare your skill, the less you can command for it

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Well, you work part time

And hard physical labor is something anyone able-bodied can do. The less rare your skill, the less you can command for it
I'm giving a specific example for why I don't think his output matches his income. If you want to scale it up from 25hrs to 40hrs he makes about that (and I'm using wages that are 33%+ higher than minimum wage in a first world country).

Obviously you can get away with collecting money with a minimal output (there's plenty of developers who literally release nothing and still collect monthly income) but I'm not sure why you would champion that unless you don't like the game and don't want it to receive new content.

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
Next major update, I want an option to leave that safety net blessing back in the city. Could lead to some fun interactions later on. Like Ceris finally showing you what it's like to truly satisfy a perpetually horny, thick milfy doge. Ushris putting a collar on you and fully training her puppy. Or hell the manticore getting surprised you are vanishing on her, taking your mind broken form back home and draining you for god knows how long xD

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Next major update, I want an option to leave that safety net blessing back in the city. Could lead to some fun interactions later on. Like Ceris finally showing you what it's like to truly satisfy a perpetually horny, thick milfy doge. Ushris putting a collar on you and fully training her puppy. Or hell the manticore getting surprised you are vanishing on her, taking your mind broken form back home and draining you for god knows how long xD
I think it would be a good idea of giving us the option to not have the blessing to avoid bad endings. It's lackluster of losing to one of the bosses or characters with lots more interactions to suddenly appear at the church again instead of being kept as a husband.

Would be nice to see that in the future.

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
I think it would be a good idea of giving us the option to not have the blessing to avoid bad endings. It's lackluster of losing to one of the bosses or characters with lots more interactions to suddenly appear at the church again instead of being kept as a husband.

Would be nice to see that in the future.
It's also a tad odd that the Mimic claims you can't escape with that pesky blessing, but than you wake up later in the church. Unless she lets you go, which I highly doubt given how her dialogue goes. Could also do some fun dialogue where characters notice you aren't vanishing, than it getting very ominous that they get you for Longer than intended.

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
I'm giving a specific example for why I don't think his output matches his income. If you want to scale it up from 25hrs to 40hrs he makes about that (and I'm using wages that are 33%+ higher than minimum wage in a first world country).

Obviously you can get away with collecting money with a minimal output (there's plenty of developers who literally release nothing and still collect monthly income) but I'm not sure why you would champion that unless you don't like the game and don't want it to receive new content.
There are ways to reduce work load and stress. Could make community ideas for characters/encounters. Nothing for the main story, but certainly for side characters. The main story would be all him, while he could have a side thing for further interactions that the community on his Patreon/Suscribestar come up with. All they would have to do is set strict guidelines on what is and isn't allowed.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Will this game eventually have h scenes during battle? Or will it just be text-based scenes with only the enemy's sprite?

Nov 24, 2017
I said it time and again, it'd be amazing to see the blessing becoming non-functional and leaving the hero to meet a permanent bad end at the hands of one of those monster girls.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Blessing????
Bro, you LITERALLY saved each time by your book/codex that teleports your beaten, sorry ass back to the bosom of a church.

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
I once had the idea to mod in a new area that you can take a quest for, with the big thing about it being that the blessing won't save you while being there, making it a risky rescue mission for fallen colleagues that are kept there. I already collected some pictures from other monster girl games and galleries, wrote some dialogues and stuff for existing ones, thought of some factions in that area, but I am simply too lazy to look into the modding/implementing part of it all so it never really got beyond that point. It would definitely make things much more interesting to have actual odds due to a deactivated blessing, especially for interactions with feared monsters like the hellhounds, but the domination part of this game has always been rather soft, in both directions, so I doubt we will ever see it officially.
Will this game eventually have h scenes during battle? Or will it just be text-based scenes with only the enemy's sprite?
This is on the to do list, one or two have already been implemented as far as I know (the blue slime at the very least), and the imps already have an art teaser on the patreon. Unlikely that it will happen for all of the girls at the current progress speed, or several for the same monster, but definitely an improvement.

Honestly I'd already be happy if most monster girls weren't fully clothed during battle, and had at least the option to take stuff off after a while. Beris is a good example for how to handle that well. Even if art is there for the monster it sometimes does not get implemented like one would expect, Cerys new nude art is neither appearing in battle nor in the losing scene, not even in the interactions with her in her room despite the text specifically mentioning that she is taking her clothes off during it, it only appears in the seduction event of the labyrinth, which seems like a massive waste. Things are kinda the same for the manticore, in some of my favorite scenes with her sprite stays dressed for some reason.

Last edited:

Life_Enjoyer

Feb 6, 2023
I loved it actually. I especially like the temptation dance of Nara or when you fight the ninja in your dream. It was so hot to be seduced into doing the wrong thing :geek:. I literally made this account to praise this game online :p. Great game especially the part where you get corrupted to submit damn that was so much pleasure. :love:

btw if anyone that sees this knows more games that have the type of content I talked about just above this, id be happy if you can share it with me.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
I loved it actually. I especially like the temptation dance of Nara or when you fight the ninja in your dream. It was so hot to be seduced into doing the wrong thing :geek:. I literally made this account to praise this game online :p. Great game especially the part where you get corrupted to submit damn that was so much pleasure. :love:

btw if anyone that sees this knows more games that have the type of content I talked about just above this, id be happy if you can share it with me.
Nice taste my dude :p, Soooo it happens that we are building a discord server around just that!
You are welcome to join the Submissive Recollection Room:
Have fun :p

Also, I made a list of these types of games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-subm...uccubus-submit-to-weaker.118424/#post-8218389

See ya!

Trail game --> Finish what's on this link :
Did you knew you could encapsulate spoiler tags ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes