Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I loved it actually. I especially like the temptation dance of Nara or when you fight the ninja in your dream. It was so hot to be seduced into doing the wrong thing :geek:. I literally made this account to praise this game online :p. Great game especially the part where you get corrupted to submit damn that was so much pleasure. :love:

btw if anyone that sees this knows more games that have the type of content I talked about just above this, id be happy if you can share it with me.
Also the switchy nature of the game, girls and fights themselves is pretty fun, turnabout play is great and works so damn well in BFRPGs.

Reactions: Leoboo

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
a doubt without obscure reasons behind it, but how do I fuck the minotaur that is in the tavern?
Talk with her until she brings up her lactation fetish. Work behind the bar with Belle until her random event triggers. As far as I remember, that's pretty much it.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Does someone have a folder/link with the characters art (patreon reward - 5$), such as, that might not be in the game yet?

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Would it ever be possible to actually have sex with Ushris?
We have no way of knowing that at the moment. You can fuck Beris, she already had a lot of content before the labyrinth, Cerys got new content mostly centered around fucking her, so there is a chance that Ushris gets new content as well, though honestly she looks like she was intentionally made as a fetish monster thats entirely centered around the particular fetish, in her case petplay, so I wouldn't put too much hope into it happening even if there is already a hint that she is vulnerable to head pats so its likely that you can later turn it around on her somewhat.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The entrance disappeared, I probably already picked up that key. I've searched the whole map and I can't find anymore keys. :(
What? What do you mean the entrance disappeared? There isn't an "entrance" in the labyrinth maps, we just appear in a corridor. Here's a couple of maps I made because I found the lack of visibility annoying. The key on the spot where the player starts is the one that people usually miss.
3-Ushris-1.png 3-Ushris-2.png

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes