lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The thing that worries me is if Kotone being a war criminal wasn't the intention, and she'll get her edges filed off like with Lilian in an update. (Assuming such things as updates still exist). While I don't like Kotone as a person, like, at all. She's an interesting character.
I hope not. I don't want every character in the game to be a perfect waifu.
It's fine to dislike a character (or an element of them) but that's why the option to ignore/turn down girls is there, we don't need to homogenize every character to make sure that no person could ever have a single issue with them.

You don't want to engage with the fucked up, war criminal who now spends her days in solitude, occasionally mindbreaking people? Then just don't. No one is forcing you to. I'm sure people will be complaining even harder if the Capital ever comes to be since there's supposed to be characters who actually prey on you there.

Aylia

Oct 18, 2021
The thing that worries me is if Kotone being a war criminal wasn't the intention, and she'll get her edges filed off like with Lilian in an update. (Assuming such things as updates still exist). While I don't like Kotone as a person, like, at all. She's an interesting character.
Actually, i believe that may be the case. The whole war criminal thing do not mach much with her character. I think Venerica combines better with it since she is really just trying to be left alone and got that grumpy personality of hers.

I'm sure people will be complaining even harder if the Capital ever comes to be since there's supposed to be characters who actually prey on you there.
I think that be only be the case if people fell they got somehow railroaded into then or if the way of dismissing said characters is not satisfactory.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I find that extremely hard to believe to be the case. With Lilian, she was written in a lighthearted, humorous style that only was a problem when you took a step back and thought about what it was that she was actually doing. None of that is there for Kotone, her backstory seems extremely deliberate.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
I cant access any new content because visiting says i need to talk and learn more but the only talk point i have left is "Omnibi" and that crashes. any fix? or a way to bypass i already tried a new client and new game.
That sounds weird, I already playtested it myself with no such problem. Can you provide a screencap?
Edit: Actually, I think I've found a bug there. That's strange, could've sworn it wasn't there before. I'll upload a new zip here, it should hopefully work better for you. Note: I've also replaced the release 0.9 zip with this one so people don't have to hunt for the bug-fix version.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuroSora

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
If Kotone killed the family’s of slavers and monster hunters, did that include babies and children?!

Just asking for clarification

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Oct 10, 2021
I find that extremely hard to believe to be the case. With Lilian, she was written in a lighthearted, humorous style that only was a problem when you took a step back and thought about what it was that she was actually doing. None of that is there for Kotone, her backstory seems extremely deliberate.
what did lilian used to be like? I wasn't here at the beginning, so I only get to see the current one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can't remember where did I read it, but her dream sequence used to be an extract of the scene in which she would give you the Demon Layer. I mean, she used to be more drastic when it came to religion, IIRC.
Also IIRC she used to be completely in denial about all the sex going on, whereas now she doesn't like it and doesn't want to talk about it, and refuses to believe that Venereae is a goddess of lust, but is at least not completely deluded into what "battling" involves in Lucidia.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I’m eager to have MG’s who inflict more permanent consequences on the character like with Stella.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Thighs are better than pussies.
I see... A fellow enjoyer of great culture.

In my opinion, it is more exciting to be just on the edge of promiscuity. Building up one's lust/desire through almost sexual acts makes it all the more worth it when you finally get the "Cat".

I hope for the dev to make longer scenes that makes us imagine more and have the feeling when you read it, it feels good.

(Ancilla best girl, gib more interactions and other scenes please. Really I just want my specific fetish fix... Please?)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes