HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
The entrance disappeared, I probably already picked up that key. I've searched the whole map and I can't find anymore keys. :(
With my strategy, I never cared about the hidden key locations; I just roam through the floor until I see the keys, then go get them. Maybe you could try the same thing?

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Jan 5, 2021
Hey everyone, i just finished labyrinth, love this game.
I hope there will be duo scene with Kotone and Tabitha, i remember Kotone said that she would like to try threesome with another hypnotic girl, sounds pretty fun, although Kotone is a pretty shitty person in my opinion.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
oh god please don't start this back up again
I don't see the bad thing about it.

Killed several (hundred?) people in the past...till they died, if thats not clear.
They actually deserved it, I would have done the same in her place.

Killed innocent people in the past, feels no remorse about it, also manipulated and tricked me, plus she's too arrogant for my liking
Innocent people? She spent 7 years killing all kind of criminals she could find, not innocent people. And being criminals, I wouldn't have any remorse neither: like Sledge Hammer said once, "He's a criminal, he ain't got rights!". And arrogant? Personally I don't think she is. Closest thing is she toying with your hypnotized self, but that ain't arrogance.

Jan 5, 2021
Innocent people? She spent 7 years killing all kind of criminals she could find, not innocent people. And being criminals, I wouldn't have any remorse neither: like Sledge Hammer said once, "He's a criminal, he ain't got rights!". And arrogant? Personally I don't think she is. Closest thing is she toying with your hypnotized self, but that ain't arrogance.

Wasn't she the general of old evil monster queen? Like, back when there was violence and blood, and not just sex.

Zer0Skill

Apr 24, 2018
I actually liked Kotone more before i've read her story. I liked the way she was this mischievous kitsune (i mean most kitsune in games are like this in some form or another) and she was always one of my favorite characters, but when i read her full story and played it myself.. damn that shit got depressive really fast..

Rape and murder? well that kinda ruined the character for me.. and killed my mood.. xD Sofia stole a lot of souls too, meaning she also killed people, but somehow i found her story less depressing

I gotta say i would like the game more if it would stay light hearted .. i mean having deep story and all is something i wish for, but for my own prefference i just don't like tragic backstorys for semi-nice characters that makes them appear evil

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I was going to ask about alternate outfit mods, but it looks like there's bigger issues being discussed right now.

quivales

Jun 11, 2019
Here be ver. 0.9 or thereabouts of the Omnibus mod, see attached zip. Fair warning: This is a futa character.

As usual, please refer to a previous post of mine (https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-8837275) for some basic information if you've never heard of this mod before. There's also a wikipage for the mod ( ).

What's new in ver 0.9?
- The 'Visiting Mao' event is now mostly complete, with some polishing to be done and some more content to be added to it.
- Buncha new fight scenes with Mao in the 'Visiting Mao' event. The most difficult fight scene is intended to be very challenging unless you are at a high level.
- If you win fights you can choose among (new) perks that may or may not have drawbacks, (old) items or eros, like if you beat Sofia.
- Some new sex scenes, with more to come (a few of the ones added will be changed for the next release).
- You can now progress the romance with Mao more!
- Miscellaneous tweaks to previous content.

You find the 'Visiting Mao' event after progressing 'Omnibus Encounter' in the Forest Dungeon until you can talk about 'Shortcut' with Mao. Then you go back to the Forest Dungeon and a 'Visit Mao' option will be available that takes you to the new content. In case the 'Shortcut' talk option bugs out you can use it again since I put in a failsafe so you can get the required key item several times.

Please do report any errors you find to me. I am also open to suggestions/feedback.

What's next?
I will add a bit more to some of the combat scenarios, finish some sex scenes and add some more, and finish some talk scenes in 'Visiting Mao' event. I will also expand on the loss scenes that don't come from specific fight-skills I think. Since now there are only two of them. We'll see.
I cant access any new content because visiting says i need to talk and learn more but the only talk point i have left is "Omnibi" and that crashes. any fix? or a way to bypass i already tried a new client and new game.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
The thing that worries me is if Kotone being a war criminal wasn't the intention, and she'll get her edges filed off like with Lilian in an update. (Assuming such things as updates still exist). While I don't like Kotone as a person, like, at all. She's an interesting character.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes