RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Pretty sure Beris is dressed like a sports girl, last time I looked.

"Well yes, but actually no." - Pirate Captain
Having your fetishes as high as possible makes it easier for your favorite scenes to trigger.

it makes my "thorns" build harder to work though :O

Supergooy

Aug 11, 2023
Is the Steppy mod unsupported / incompatible now? I haven't been able to get it to work. I always land on the "An exception has occurred" page when fighting with the imps , when I check on the mods list it says ERROR: meta.json not found! so I'm guessing it might have something to do with that :whistle:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is the Steppy mod unsupported / incompatible now? I haven't been able to get it to work. I always land on the "An exception has occurred" page when fighting with the imps , when I check on the mods list it says ERROR: meta.json not found! so I'm guessing it might have something to do with that :whistle:
IIRC it needs officially updating, but since all that need changing is the style of brackets it's not too hard to update it. Nothing is really broken.

Nov 14, 2020
I seem to be getting an exception error every time I move on Ceris' floor. I don't seem to have this issue with the other sisters.

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
well if fetishes are high enough you can't resist getting into some stances/moves so it does make some "scenes" easier to get :O
It's more that they are harder to escape from. Some are close to impossible unless you have a very large energy amount. For example with "Bowing the mountain" and 100% feet fetish. Can be a [pleasant] pain when your MH is a sorcerer and doesn't know how to spank a girl properly.
Though, it would be nice if girls could adjust their RNG towards moves with higher fetishes.

Dec 31, 2023
I can't be the only that feels like this game is missing some ass content
no i am not talking about the girls i am talking about the MC,if one of your weakness is the ass and you are against monsters girls than you would think there would be some finger,some rimming,some tentacles maybe even some pegging
but apart from a few girls the game seems to forget about this

Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way to edit saves? I want to edit 2 skills that I had from 2 mods before they were updated which cause an error whenever I try to use them. Just to be clear, even though the mods have been updated and the skills won't cause errors in a fresh save, they still cause issues in my old one. Is there a way to edit the skills inside the save or maybe remove them so I can buy them again and fix the issue?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
If I can replay this game from scratch using the Dirty Cheats mod, then so can everyone else. Just delete the saves and start all over again.

Sep 22, 2018
I can't be the only that feels like this game is missing some ass content
no i am not talking about the girls i am talking about the MC,if one of your weakness is the ass and you are against monsters girls than you would think there would be some finger,some rimming,some tentacles maybe even some pegging
but apart from a few girls the game seems to forget about this
Your fetishes are all about female body parts, not yours.

The mouth fetish is about females using THEIR mouth to please and arouse you, the one about YOUR mouth is the Kissing one.

Is it that much complicated to understand the logic behind every Fetish selections ?
If you want that (surely I'd rather not have them in the game), go fund Threshold and ask to insert pegging to your pleasure...
But (hopefully) wouldn't count that as an even remote chance.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Your fetishes are all about female body parts, not yours.

The mouth fetish is about females using THEIR mouth to please and arouse you, the one about YOUR mouth is the Kissing one.

Is it that much complicated to understand the logic behind every Fetish selections ?
If you want that (surely I'd rather not have them in the game), go fund Threshold and ask to insert pegging to your pleasure...
But (hopefully) wouldn't count that as an even remote chance.
He didn't say fetish, he said weakness. You know, these things?
weakness.jpg
These are about the player's body. See that one second from the top?

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes