d3nj1

May 14, 2023
Im new the game, but from what I understand we cant fight the Demon queen yet.. But I think it be really hilarious, if the holy headpat ended up being the Iwin button on the queen. All the demon queen wanted was a headpat, but with her fierce looks and nature, no monster or hero even thought of doing it. Until our hero came along.

Im actually stuck on Sophia right now. I have to try beat her with kissing.... She said I can take the pass, but I wanna fight her! Feels so empty to just not have a fight.

Also I noticed its in the lore that girls can be turned into Monster girls... Can we corrupt anyone ?
So the demon queen is Pochita?

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Im new the game, but from what I understand we cant fight the Demon queen yet.. But I think it be really hilarious, if the holy headpat ended up being the Iwin button on the queen. All the demon queen wanted was a headpat, but with her fierce looks and nature, no monster or hero even thought of doing it. Until our hero came along.

Im actually stuck on Sophia right now. I have to try beat her with kissing.... She said I can take the pass, but I wanna fight her! Feels so empty to just not have a fight.

Also I noticed its in the lore that girls can be turned into Monster girls... Can we corrupt anyone ?
I mean the holy headpat is actually useful is a couple of instances.

Ceris gets instantly stun by the headpat
Beris gets a debuff
You can win Urshis fight if you hedpat her twice
all 3 of those only apply the first time you do it

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018

Beris gets a debuff

I think you get special dialog if you finish off wild venefica with holy headpat

you can also anger sofia with holy headpat which can lead to a scripted loss

But honestly the holy headpat should unlock into holy magic infused "massage" and foreplay (basically all the grope/pinch/finger etc ) skills if you use it enough IMO

Reactions: JungleNuts

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Beris gets a debuff
Don't forget that it automatically one-shots Feng's first form, and that works every time you fight her. Not that her first form is challenging, but it's useful if you just want to skip it to get to her second form. I seem to recall that Venefica's feral form might be weak to it as well, though I don't remember just how weak.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Im genuinely worried that the DQ won’t be able to live up to the hype given how much she is being built up.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

Make sure your level is good and high and just keep whipping her @$$ with the Holy Whip. She'll go down like a house of cards in a wind tunnel. I'm hoping for later versions of this game to have additional bouts with her and Venefica at higher difficulty levels.

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
Make sure to take the chance to give Sophia the Holy Headpat. You get a funny scene from her if you do... just remember to save your game before you try it.

peanut666666

Jan 2, 2018
If I were to quote a passage from the wiki
"Camilla is also immune to anal penetration during combat, as the Hero cannot find her anus and refuses to insert on her spider abdomen."

Hopefully this is fixed one day.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
remember guys, if you want to fight : only fuck battles are allowed here
Only if it's Vili or Kotone or Tabitha.

If I were to quote a passage from the wiki
"Camilla is also immune to anal penetration during combat, as the Hero cannot find her anus and refuses to insert on her spider abdomen."

Hopefully this is fixed one day.
ovipositor/spinneret penetration when ThresholdMGD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThresholdMGD

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Man, the Imp ganbang was such a fun scene. I wouldnt of been surprised if the MCs dick evolved just from surviving that. Like a level up!
Survived? He did more than just survive my guy. He won, even when he lost.

I still find it endlessly hilarious that the Imps lose even when they win, cause they get dom loss pounded by the MC in the Imp "defeat" scene.

I'm not sure if other girls have that tbh. It'd be funny if it was only the imps solidifying their position as the mookiest of mooks.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes