HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
So do we get to see any of the sex scenes or not really
What do you think "novel" in "visual novel" stands for? Like when you read a book, you're supposed to picture in your mind what's happening from what you're reading. But, if you ain't keen at all at reading, there're still a few CG's, and amongst them there're a couple depicting the MC's penis (which people here call erotic). It depends on your definition of erotic, according to mine there're only four erotic CG's.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
What do you think "novel" in "visual novel" stands for? Like when you read a book, you're supposed to picture in your mind what's happening from what you're reading. But, if you ain't keen at all at reading, there're still a few CG's, and amongst them there're a couple depicting the MC's penis (which people here call erotic). It depends on your definition of erotic, according to mine there're only four erotic CG's.
To tell the truth I'm not really thrilled about CG's in this game. The local MC supposed to be featureless to completely assosiate ourselves to him.

yeabo

Jan 24, 2022
This has probably been asked, but I'll ask just in case... Is there a way to transfer a save file from a MAC Monster Girl Dreams game to one on Windows? I'm not the most tech savvy so I don't know how difficult it would be. Thank you if you can help!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This has probably been asked, but I'll ask just in case... Is there a way to transfer a save file from a MAC Monster Girl Dreams game to one on Windows? I'm not the most tech savvy so I don't know how difficult it would be. Thank you if you can help!
Sure, just copy the save files over. Search for "Renpy save location" to find out where the saves are on different systems.

Reactions: yeabo

yeabo

Jan 24, 2022
Sure, just copy the save files over. Search for "Renpy save location" to find out where the saves are on different systems.
Thank you for helping! Is the savelocation.py and savelocation.pyo the files? I have copied them over but it didn't seem to work. I'll keep looking around to see if I missed something.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Sakuyao

Jul 22, 2021
Could you guys ranks those monster girls games? I will like to know your thought on it:

-Monster girls dreams
- Monster Girl Quest Paradox
-monster girl encyclopedie
-SuccubusAffection
From these 4 I've only played MGQ Paradox (downloading the other 3 right now), and it may be bias because MGQ was my favorite game that I've discovered/played in 2022, but I would 100% put Paradox in 1st position, I can guarantee the game is at the very, very least an 8/10 if you barely like RPGs.

Also if you never played MGQ before, do yourself a favor, it's the definition of "Came for the Horny, stayed for the Plot".

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thank you for helping! Is the savelocation.py and savelocation.pyo the files? I have copied them over but it didn't seem to work. I'll keep looking around to see if I missed something.
What? No! Those are part of the game engine. Did you search your filesystem or something? Do a google search for "renpy save location" and it will tell you where to look.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
From these 4 I've only played MGQ Paradox (downloading the other 3 right now), and it may be bias because MGQ was my favorite game that I've discovered/played in 2022, but I would 100% put Paradox in 1st position, I can guarantee the game is at the very, very least an 8/10 if you barely like RPGs.

Also if you never played MGQ before, do yourself a favor, it's the definition of "Came for the Horny, stayed for the Plot".
The plot is surprisingly good. Hell you get to the point where the story is more motivating than just getting sex scenes.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Could you guys ranks those monster girls games? I will like to know your thought on it:

-Monster girls dreams
- Monster Girl Quest Paradox
-monster girl encyclopedie
-SuccubusAffection
Only one I haven't played is MGE, so I'll leave it out.
Maybe bias, but MGQP is #1. It would easily be an awesome jrpg even without the h scenes. Same with MGQ, both have an amazing plot and really solid gameplay. (Don't get me wrong, the h is really good too :D)
After that it's a tight race between MGD and SA.
Pros of Succubus Affection: really good game, fun mechanics and awesome pixelart. Has a similar case as MGQ as it would be a really good action platformer even without the h. Cons: it has a 50% chance of crashing my potato laptop (it doesn't like Unity XD)
Pros of MGD: Lots of content (even as it is not finished yet (really looking forward toward the capital ^_^)), the interactions with the monsters are really fun, the combat system is pretty fun and Jora is the cutest ever <3.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Only one I haven't played is MGE, so I'll leave it out.
Maybe bias, but MGQP is #1. It would easily be an awesome jrpg even without the h scenes. Same with MGQ, both have an amazing plot and really solid gameplay. (Don't get me wrong, the h is really good too :D)
After that it's a tight race between MGD and SA.
Pros of Succubus Affection: really good game, fun mechanics and awesome pixelart. Has a similar case as MGQ as it would be a really good action platformer even without the h. Cons: it has a 50% chance of crashing my potato laptop (it doesn't like Unity XD)
Pros of MGD: Lots of content (even as it is not finished yet (really looking forward toward the capital ^_^)), the interactions with the monsters are really fun, the combat system is pretty fun and Jora is the cutest ever <3.
don't worry, i can take over the MGE part.

So while the MGE-RPG is very promising for now in terms of exploration and getting to know the MGE universe, it's got a slow development speed, and doesn't have many updates yet. so we are stuck with only 2 girls we can fuck and a very small area.

gameplay certainly seems to build up to something great, there are 2 types of battles planned, normal combat against monsters, brigands, and religious zealots, and sex-battles with the monster girls you'll collect.
normal-combat isn't added yet like a lot of the stuff, but sex-battles are in, and basically you'll have to endure as long as possible and make sure your sex-buddy reaches 100% love before you do. reason is tied to the lore. either you fall so hard in love with your girl that you forget all that wanderlust for adventure and settle down, or that girl gets so obsessed with ya it'll wander with you to the ends of the earth.

each girl that will be added to your harem got a handful of sex-scenes during the sex-battle with beautiful Artwork. but that's all i can say since, as i said, it's hardly finished, like, we only got a demo with a range consisting of the tutorial area.

so i'd place it at the 4th place for now, since it ain't finished by a long shot and got loads of things to update and add. just keep on the back-burner for now and play one of the more developed games first. the Dev is known for being a dedicated hard worker but who takes ages to update stuff. so while it'll probably will be finished, it'll take some time. but it's very promising.

coshbar

May 20, 2020
dude how in the fuck do I win the labirynth floor 3?? this shit is so fucking annoying i cant even undestand why someone would put this shit in the game

Reactions: Grora
Apr 1, 2021
dude how in the fuck do I win the labirynth floor 3?? this shit is so fucking annoying i cant even undestand why someone would put this shit in the game
You can probably find a guide to it on the wiki. I didn't have any trouble with it but that's only because I'm a bit overleveled and kinda brute force my way through situations where I should definitely fail. As for why it's part of the game, I imagine it's because it's the last step of the journey before the monster girl capital and lore-wise only a small handful of adventurers have ever made it past that point.
You are supposed to be playing a hero who can manage what others cannot so frankly I think that such a challenge only makes sense. Of course, not everyone cares about lore matching the game mechanics but in this case the hell hounds are very up-front about it not being easy.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Would be cool if they added a "lantern"-type item that could remove the "limited-view" mechanic on Floor 3 and 4 of the labyrinth. You could even have the item cost a lot more before doing those Floors (so that people who particularly don't like this mechanic can get rid of it via their saved-up Eros), and then a lot less after doing said Floors (to make future Runs through the Floors easier).

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Just keep exploring while avoiding the MG's as you see them. Best scenario is when you got both MG's following you one or two tiles away, thus giving you plenty of time to search the keys. There aren't dead ends in floor 3 that you can't see coming, unlike floor 4, so that shouldn't be a problem even for the dumbest player.
So the strategy in each floor (maybe excepting 4, but it worked for me anyway) is to go and hunt down the MG's (I mean find them, not engage in combat with them), and start looking for the keys once you've got the MG's all rounded up right behind (or one-two tiles away from) you.
Or, you can always grind a little. I was like level 60 when I passed the Labyrinth. And didn't have any problem fighting all of them, even in hard mode with 6 spirit (now I've got 10). So if you're, like, level 40 or less, you might have a slight difficulty passing dice rolls and fighting the hellhounds...

Reactions: JungleNuts

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Would be cool if they added a "lantern"-type item that could remove the "limited-view" mechanic on Floor 3 and 4 of the labyrinth. You could even have the item cost a lot more before doing those Floors (so that people who particularly don't like this mechanic can get rid of it via their saved-up Eros), and then a lot less after doing said Floors (to make future Runs through the Floors easier).
It'd be better if it was just a pickup in some tiles of the floor that enhance the light radius for 5 turns, then going out for another 5 until it respawns. And I mean enhancement not as the whole floor, but as augmenting the radius on like 3 tiles.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes