Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
This has an awesome potential. Would like to see more pictures when you perform certain "actions" like with a slime girl, Kotone, Vili or even Aiko. It's alright if it's in creator's intention to use your imagination instead. Yet I'd love to see an awesome art with my own eyes rather than just rely on my thoughts. Hopefully that can change.
Not even asking for animated stuff. Pictures with "screen shaking" would do the trick. Looking forward for more updates!

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
This has an awesome potential. Would like to see more pictures when you perform certain "actions" like with a slime girl, Kotone, Vili or even Aiko. It's alright if it's in creator's intention to use your imagination instead. Yet I'd love to see an awesome art with my own eyes rather than just rely on my thoughts. Hopefully that can change.
Not even asking for animated stuff. Pictures with "screen shaking" would do the trick. Looking forward for more updates!
While i'd love to see more myself, i'd prefer it if the game gets finished first. nice artwork can always be added at a later date is my thought process. i mean, i won't mind additional artwork along the way, but as far as i can see, they are a small enhancement to the experience but not important.

otherwise, yeah. hope they'll add more pictures down the line.

Reactions: HumanRug

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I finished it just to get another fucking annoying bullshit minigame at the 4th floor, I was enjoying this game but FUCK THIS SHIT, i fucking quit
Are you using the "Run" command at all? It's OK to run from the umpteen random encounters with Ishris or Iabel to save your precious seed. I made it through the entire labyrinth in one go, no returns to town or anything (admittedly I was pretty close to dropping by the end), and not at an over-ground high level either, by simply fleeing whenever I could.

coshbar

May 20, 2020
I finished it just to get another fucking annoying bullshit minigame at the 4th floor, I was enjoying this game but FUCK THIS SHIT, i fucking quit
So I'm not a quitter, grinded up this bitch, got to level 80 and finished this, game is good again(outside lab)

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Are you using the "Run" command at all? It's OK to run from the umpteen random encounters with Ishris or Iabel to save your precious seed. I made it through the entire labyrinth in one go, no returns to town or anything (admittedly I was pretty close to dropping by the end), and not at an over-ground high level either, by simply fleeing whenever I could.
Hell, with my strategy I didn't even need to fight them in the first place. I fought them on my second run. But you're right -- it's not that hard if you think your way out.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, but they're slow. Little more than two years ago, when I joined F95, it was at version 22-ish, IIRC. Maybe 21.9.
The game's update rate is pretty slow at the moment, versions10-20 where pretty damn quick however, so i'd best describe the overall rate as highly variable. Notably the labyrinth took a very long time to do, arguably to the point of not being worth it, though it remains to be seen if that system will be used more later on, justifying the excruciating development time and process.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The game's update rate is pretty slow at the moment, versions10-20 where pretty damn quick however, so i'd best describe the overall rate as highly variable. Notably the labyrinth took a very long time to do, arguably to the point of not being worth it, though it remains to be seen if that system will be used more later on, justifying the excruciating development time and process.
And the Capital is a really demanding area, that coming directly after the Labyrinth is not doing any favours for development time. Hopefully once that is out of the way, progress can come in smaller, easier to make increments again.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
She evades almost every whip or spank attempt, she breaks out of restraints fast, she charms and overheats you, forces you into pinned sex and makes you burn thru all your energy quickly to escape if you fail the pass and has her ultimate series of attacks move. And she constantly calls me names and bad words. :(
Eh, I think you mean she's OP, not a cheater.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes