lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The Demon Queen being anything other than a new character would be incredibly disappointing.
You can't hype up a character as the main villain of the game with defeating them being your main goal from the start and then later on reveal that they were just some random person that you already met and interacted with.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Yeah, Mara feels more like a sub boss for the Capital than anything. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Vivian since both her and Mara have some sort of weird amulet which makes me think they are linked. Honestly I would generally prefer a new character than have a "It was me all along" moment near the end.
Nah, it's a certain Imp. Fucking calling it. I mean, how anti-climactic would that be?

"The real reason I never left that first dungeon? The economy and socio-political aspects of my island nation are solved, bud. I can't even play my role as the big bad because at least half of the adventurers are horny perverts who just want some fat cat ass or tail pussy while the other half get so far into debt that they end up a breeding toy in that bar. At the very least, I can screw around in the first dungeon and maybe sometimes get some dick."

The Demon Queen being anything other than a new character would be incredibly disappointing.
You can't hype up a character as the main villain of the game with defeating them being your main goal from the start and then later on reveal that they were just some random person that you already met and interacted with.
Biggest issue is she'd have to be an almost unstoppable force of sexual prowess. Kotone has the hypnosis down. Oni twins are basically multi-partner/interchangeable fetish content. Amy is the "Jesus Christ, how horrifying" fetish stuff covered. Vili is tits town. Mika is borderline ass perfection. We have at least 2 types of plant girls who fulfill that role. Elves for vanilla shit. Nara got them hips that definitely told a few lies.

Honestly, it'd either have to be an existing character who satisfies expectations, or it has to be something in the ever-narrowing pool of "safe" fetishes that hasn't been done yet. I just don't want another Monster Girl Quest where the endgame waifu is boring af while the stuff leading up to her is some Cthulhu-inspired bs.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I would generally prefer a new character than have a "It was me all along" moment near the end.
Nah, it's a certain Imp. Fucking calling it. I mean, how anti-climactic would that be?
Something something gas station attendant from Persona 4.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

"The real reason I never left that first dungeon? The economy and socio-political aspects of my island nation are solved, bud. I can't even play my role as the big bad because at least half of the adventurers are horny perverts who just want some fat cat ass or tail pussy while the other half get so far into debt that they end up a breeding toy in that bar. At the very least, I can screw around in the first dungeon and maybe sometimes get some dick."

Biggest issue is she'd have to be an almost unstoppable force of sexual prowess. Kotone has the hypnosis down. Oni twins are basically multi-partner/interchangeable fetish content. Amy is the "Jesus Christ, how horrifying" fetish stuff covered. Vili is tits town. Mika is borderline ass perfection. We have at least 2 types of plant girls who fulfill that role. Elves for vanilla shit. Nara got them hips that definitely told a few lies.

Honestly, it'd either have to be an existing character who satisfies expectations, or it has to be something in the ever-narrowing pool of "safe" fetishes that hasn't been done yet. I just don't want another Monster Girl Quest where the endgame waifu is boring af while the stuff leading up to her is some Cthulhu-inspired bs.
Black Alice was as monstrous as they get

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Something something gas station attendant from Persona 4.
The Watchers: Hey, Hal Jordan, meet the leader of the Green Lanterns, Sinestro.

Hal: Are you guys legit right now? Like, is Ashton Kutcher behind some foliage with a camera and this is just me being screwed with?

Watchers: What? Why would you think that? Also, we have an agreement with a guy named Darkseid from a planet called Apokalips. Basically, he doesn't go all galactic conquest, we leave him be. He seems pretty trustworthy and not at all willing to do whatever it takes to acquire a power that enables him to disregard any potential threats to his very being.

Black Alice was as monstrous as they get
Yeah, what the fuck? Black Alice and Ilias both go flesh horror at the end. Unless he means the various endings which all play it pretty safe I guess.
The worst part is, Black Alice and Ilias were the least offensive "angels" to fight. Like... what was Ilias's endgame with all of those? Give everyone a collective heart attack so the genocide went quicker?

The endings were... fine. I dunno. It was sufficient for what we played through. The fact that the true ending is wholesome makes suffering through the third part somewhat tolerable.

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
1720446090705.png
bro what the hell is this bullshit i hate these toxic matangos the wiki doesn't even have a strategy. Is level 31 too low for this place on Easy or something?
Edit: ok i actually had to learn how to play the game. Arousal stacks increase every turn so you need items to cure that

Last edited:

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3811283
bro what the hell is this bullshit i hate these toxic matangos the wiki doesn't even have a strategy. Is level 31 too low for this place on Easy or something?
Edit: ok i actually had to learn how to play the game. Arousal stacks increase every turn so you need items to cure that
Mate this is one of the rare rpgs in F95zone which has actual game mechanics lol
and yeah, don't cry when you meet your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the 1st time (I know I did)

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
In the wiki, there's battle stats for Elly, as well as a naked model of her. I thought I had finished her content (lab assistance and venefica), neither of which involve her getting naked or fighting the player, so is there something I missed?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
In the wiki, there's battle stats for Elly, as well as a naked model of her. I thought I had finished her content (lab assistance and venefica), neither of which involve her getting naked or fighting the player, so is there something I missed?
Didn't play the Capital content yet, but when it was in construction, she didn't have any fighting content, and still had the naked sprite and her stats since way long ago.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Didn't play the Capital content yet, but when it was in construction, she didn't have any fighting content, and still had the naked sprite and her stats since way long ago.
The stats are also weird. 1 spirit, 100 HP, 1000 EP. It's like she's mock-sparring or experimenting instead of a serious battle.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes