magicandmadness

Mar 12, 2020
In the wiki, there's battle stats for Elly, as well as a naked model of her. I thought I had finished her content (lab assistance and venefica), neither of which involve her getting naked or fighting the player, so is there something I missed?
The battle stats are likely used when she helps you fight Venefica. I'm not sure if her nude model is currently used in the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That makes sense, she's supposed to be a weak mage after all. I mean, weak, and mage.
I dunno, she's an extremely powerful mage IIRC, not sure if stats that low make sense even taking the magic covering the island into account. She was a high level adventuring mage, not one who stayed at home in her books.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I dunno, she's an extremely powerful mage IIRC, not sure if stats that low make sense even taking the magic covering the island into account. She was a high level adventuring mage, not one who stayed at home in her books.
I meant physically weak, of course she knows an awful lot about magic. But seems rather inexperienced in sex (at least, that's what I remember anyway).

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
My guess is it’s just Elly hacking into the points system that we use to level up and maxing int and EP over literally everything else. She probably also has defensive barrier spells that she made herself to prevent any adventurer/mon from ever getting to her, but since she’s supp for the Venefica battle we don’t see her do that as she’s busy spamming spells on MC.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
100 hp is just the default hp value. If you look at the game files, any npc that doesn't have an actual fight (Elena, Kotone, Vivian, etc) has 100 hp. They also have 1 spirit (just like Elly) and 10 ep. I would have guessed the 1000 ep for Elly is for her spells in the Venefica fight like someone else mentioned but I don't think she actually spends ep for them lol. Might have been planned to be something like she'd be a party member that you could control (but would be invincible so no need to change hp or spirit) but it didn't work out.

J.M. Valentine

Jul 23, 2024
Hello, I'm the author of The Plappening mod. Don't mean to derail the thread, but I just vanity searched myself for feedback cause there's absolutely jack shit I can get out of people on Discord sometimes.
Yup, I just double-checked on the wiki site, it's The Plappening. Quite a bit of extras, worth it to install.
Thank you for the positive review! Was there anything in particular you liked, disliked, or would change?
But it does fit.
I half-agree. I do want and expect MGD to feature impregnation content in the endgame if nothing else, but I don't think mod creators have an obligation to match the style or substance of vanilla content. It's basically just my fanfiction at the moment!
He can gatekeep (what does that even mean in this context lmao) until the writing on it gets fixed up. The content type isn't the problem, it's horrible writing. PC is constantly talking (which is also sometimes a problem in the base game as well) in half the scenes added. Like the elf trap one.
Strong words, but I understand why you'd dislike it. Having a talkative protagonist is just my style. When I started out, I didn't intend the mod to be much more than a bit of self-indulgence and writing practice. Lack of feedback is seriously an issue - I'm lucky to get more than "I love it!" or "I hate it!" out of the Discord.
It's not gatekeeping. By making it more "reproductive", I assume they mean pregnancy. That is not the same as maledom.
Sorry if the tags gave a false impression. It has impregnation kink, but not impregnation. That's just down to the limits of my commitment and coding abilities. I would love to make actual impregnation content at some point; I have plans in mind, but they're on the backburner right now. I actually intend to split up the mod once I get back to it, so that it's a little more focused.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Hello, I'm the author of The Plappening mod. Don't mean to derail the thread, but I just vanity searched myself for feedback cause there's absolutely jack shit I can get out of people on Discord sometimes.

Thank you for the positive review! Was there anything in particular you liked, disliked, or would change?

I half-agree. I do want and expect MGD to feature impregnation content in the endgame if nothing else, but I don't think mod creators have an obligation to match the style or substance of vanilla content. It's basically just my fanfiction at the moment!

Strong words, but I understand why you'd dislike it. Having a talkative protagonist is just my style. When I started out, I didn't intend the mod to be much more than a bit of self-indulgence and writing practice. Lack of feedback is seriously an issue - I'm lucky to get more than "I love it!" or "I hate it!" out of the Discord.

Sorry if the tags gave a false impression. It has impregnation kink, but not impregnation. That's just down to the limits of my commitment and coding abilities. I would love to make actual impregnation content at some point; I have plans in mind, but they're on the backburner right now. I actually intend to split up the mod once I get back to it, so that it's a little more focused.
I think Threshold confirmed the Elves are going to have pregnancy content because it fits their storyline. I would be surprised if any other characters get official pregnancy content even at the endgame.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I liked the Plappening a lot, it's good to have more scenes on victory. My favourite was probably Camilla?

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Well, since I have quite a strong breeding kink, I would like to see even more of the girls get this kind of extra loving treatment. BUT I did like your choice of girls that are now covered (matangoes, minotaurs, Camilla, etc.). Without breeding/pregnancy content in this game currently (which is a major bummer!), this mod scratches that itch as well as this game really can. So, A Plappening 2 that adds even MORE girls would rock hard (and if I'm in wish-fulfillment territory here, to include girls from some other mods... I would absolutely LOVE to knock Tiamat up, or any of the dragon girls from that mod tbh).

Anyone else want to see Shizu or Belle with a big tummy?

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Nah, it's a certain Imp. Fucking calling it. I mean, how anti-climactic would that be?

"The real reason I never left that first dungeon? The economy and socio-political aspects of my island nation are solved, bud. I can't even play my role as the big bad because at least half of the adventurers are horny perverts who just want some fat cat ass or tail pussy while the other half get so far into debt that they end up a breeding toy in that bar. At the very least, I can screw around in the first dungeon and maybe sometimes get some dick."

Biggest issue is she'd have to be an almost unstoppable force of sexual prowess. Kotone has the hypnosis down. Oni twins are basically multi-partner/interchangeable fetish content. Amy is the "Jesus Christ, how horrifying" fetish stuff covered. Vili is tits town. Mika is borderline ass perfection. We have at least 2 types of plant girls who fulfill that role. Elves for vanilla shit. Nara got them hips that definitely told a few lies.

Honestly, it'd either have to be an existing character who satisfies expectations, or it has to be something in the ever-narrowing pool of "safe" fetishes that hasn't been done yet. I just don't want another Monster Girl Quest where the endgame waifu is boring af while the stuff leading up to her is some Cthulhu-inspired bs.
I think what will end up happening is....it's either a human (surprise!) or a devil in an imp disguise.

If it's a human, we get to see the last bastion of the arsenal not covered by any enemy in the game: Holy.
If it's a devil, then Unholy, though we'll likely see other devils by the end of the game.

A DQ using Holy sexual abilities would be interesting. Imagine somebody who is able to use Holy to be the ideal waifu and inflict all sorts of new fetishes having to deal with satisfaction and peacefulness instead of desire and lust, thereby negating the Hero's entire arsenal. Would tie in with the Goddess and her real reason for sending the Hero to defeat DQ: she's using Holy powers to establish the spell on the island. Think about it, it's a spell that stops any physical harm from occurring, not something a devil or imp would otherwise know typically. As the Goddess is one of fertility, the spell translates to a "make love not war" holy barrier across the entire island.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
A DQ using Holy sexual abilities would be interesting. Imagine somebody who is able to use Holy to be the ideal waifu and inflict all sorts of new fetishes having to deal with satisfaction and peacefulness instead of desire and lust, thereby negating the Hero's entire arsenal. Would tie in with the Goddess and her real reason for sending the Hero to defeat DQ: she's using Holy powers to establish the spell on the island. Think about it, it's a spell that stops any physical harm from occurring, not something a devil or imp would otherwise know typically. As the Goddess is one of fertility, the spell translates to a "make love not war" holy barrier across the entire island.
I'd be happier if it was just the Goddess and she's into non-penetrative sex. Bonus points if she puts Anika and Vili to shame in their respective departments, but a shy "virgin" when it comes to that stuff. Super powerful goddess with the body to make men drool, but an unspoiled virgin in the bedroom. Combat is the player being confused by her demeanor and willing to "teach" her, only for her to then turn into a full-on dommy mommy sadist who gets off on seeing the reactions of her "victims" when she drops the act. The spell was just her inflicting her fetish on everyone else.

Oh, and all those perks and equipment she gives you? She enjoys the fight just as much as the sexual sadism. The real trick in the final fight will be not hitting her with a sexual attack.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018

I read this as the tetrakarn makarakarn combo :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dr. Coom

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
Hello everyone, I tried to download the following mod, but it was unavailable on the wiki. Can someone please post it here?

"Onyxs Additions"

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes