• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aylia

Oct 18, 2021
And also, unique lizard in forest, on first encounter, literally tried to cut you, player, in half with a big fucking sword (BFS).
I may be wrong because i have some mods that change the forest encounters dialogues, but did she not tells you that she attacking you as a way to find a husband? She says that is how her species find mates (by figthing then and marring the ones that beat then) and she was trying to find a area where the enchantment don't work and out off frustration she tried to slice the PC. So in a way her intentions are not to cause harm to humans so is not a contradiction of what i say. I believe in a not enchantment period she would challenge adventures shonem style instead of basically "sucker punching" randoms mans she sees.

But of course, i may be entirely wrong and this is a contradiction of the presented lore and my theory is now 10% debunked. :(

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2021
I may be wrong because i have some mods that change the forest encounters dialogues, but did she not tells you that she attacking you as a way to find a husband? She says that is how her species find mates (by figthing then and marring the ones that beat then) and she was trying to find a area where the enchantment don't work and out off frustration she tried to slice the PC. So in a way her intentions are not to cause harm to humans so is not a contradiction of what i say. I believe in a not enchantment period she would challenge adventures shonem style instead of basically "sucker punching" randoms mans she sees.

But of course, i may be entirely wrong and this is a contradiction of the presented lore and my theory is now 10% debunked. :(
You are correct. Kyra doesn't have any malicious intentions. It's just part of her culture that a physical duel with actual risk is required to seek out the strongest mates. She is fully aware that the enchantment prevents her sword from doing any damage. The 'attack' was more just swinging it to vent her frustration that as soon as she finds a guy who might be a potential partner there is simultaneously no way for her to do it 'properly'.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You are correct. Kyra doesn't have any malicious intentions. It's just part of her culture that a physical duel with actual risk is required to seek out the strongest mates. She is fully aware that the enchantment prevents her sword from doing any damage. The 'attack' was more just swinging it to vent her frustration that as soon as she finds a guy who might be a potential partner there is simultaneously no way for her to do it 'properly'.

Okay, two steps back than.
Where does this
humans that hate monsters and monsters that want to enslave humans to find no one during your trips
was declared in game? I cant find it. Who saying that?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ask Elly about the enchantment. That's the closest I can think to it, and it isn't exactly what people are saying. Just that it matches people who are into each other, and keeps apart those who neither is into the other. And it only happens in less stable areas away from cities. It's probably just a way to explain in lore how you can choose what encounters you see when replaying a dungeon.
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg

Aylia

Oct 18, 2021
Okay, two steps back than.
Where does this
Ask Elly about the enchantment. That's the closest I can think to it, and it isn't exactly what people are saying. Just that it matches people who are into each other, and keeps apart those who neither is into the other. And it only happens in less stable areas away from cities. It's probably just a way to explain in lore how you can choose what encounters you see when replaying a dungeon.
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg
Yes is its my interpretation of the information Elly give us. If the enchantment only allow people that can math to meet and is implied that there still grudges among monsters and humans then I assumed that there is a lot of monsters that hate humans and humans that hate monsters roaming around the island causing no chaos because of the enchantment making that this two groups don't see people of the other race.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Yes is its my interpretation of the information Elly give us. If the enchantment only allow people that can math to meet and is implied that there still grudges among monsters and humans then I assumed that there is a lot of monsters that hate humans and humans that hate monsters roaming around the island causing no chaos because of the enchantment making that this two groups don't see people of the other race.
This either changes my theory a bit, or reinforces it. Not sure which.

I think it strengthens my idea that we're here to do something that will help foster cooperation between humans and waifus. This is both because, I'm sure there's plenty of people on the fence about monsters, and meeting one who fucking hates them could well sour said human into hating monsters back. So the people who are getting to see monsters up close are getting a carefully curated selection of all the quirky fun loving monsters who'll be likely to warm a person's perception of them.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I mean, if we are going to talk about deep lore, here's my personal opinion of what is going to happen:

This is all a quest given to us by the Goddess to enhance the main character's penis so they can finally help Sophia attain orgasm again. When all is said and done, the Demon Queen defeated, the main character is going to walk back into Sophia's room, whip out his golden glowing cock, and say:

"I'm told there's a Lady in distress who needs a key to open her Puzzle Box. Baby, do I have the Skeleton Key for you."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I mean, if we are going to talk about deep lore, here's my personal opinion of what is going to happen:

This is all a quest given to us by the Goddess to enhance the main character's penis so they can finally help Sophia attain orgasm again. When all is said and done, the Demon Queen defeated, the main character is going to walk back into Sophia's room, whip out his golden glowing cock, and say:

"I'm told there's a Lady in distress who needs a key to open her Puzzle Box. Baby, do I have the Skeleton Key for you."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And than after night full of love, moans and succubus bodily fluids main characters takes a sleep into a hugs of a Sophia.
Next day he wakes up from cold...harsh, freezing wind blows around him...he into a wooden cart, with bounded hands and legs...he dont understand whats going on...one dude in same cart tells him "hey, you finally awake".

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That really doesn't fit with what Elly says though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean it must be more than just dudes that like big boobs will only find big boobs ladies right?
Why? If a hero is into big boob girls, trying to tempt him with flat girls or vice-versa isn't going to be as effective. It doesn't imply anything about the intentions of the people in question, she just says the island will push heroes towards girls within their preferences.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Why? If a hero is into big boob girls, trying to tempt him with flat girls or vice-versa isn't going to be as effective. It doesn't imply anything about the intentions of the people in question, she just says the island will push heroes towards girls within their preferences.
so in theory, if one were an ass-man he'd come across a generous amount of girls with big Bootys? while a tits man would have a lot more encounters with girls in Double-D size breasts? so what, would a horny motherfucker just come across loads of other equally horny nymphomaniacs?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
so in theory, if one were an ass-man he'd come across a generous amount of girls with big Bootys? while a tits man would have a lot more encounters with girls in Double-D size breasts? so what, would a horny motherfucker just come across loads of other equally horny nymphomaniacs?
No, a pussyman would encounter a fuckton of kittens.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
You know what, never mind. I made a basic character for the forest dungeon. Everything was going well. I had an intro. I had a combat encounter that I tested out and that worked fine. Then suddenly I got nothing but stinking error messages. So I give up. Godspeed to all of you who actually manage to get through the travails or coding.
Okay, I'm back. I gave up for a while but after bashing my head against the error messages I finally solved it. So I'm going to try and finish a 'skeleton' version of the futa monster girl I'm making and then post it here to see if any of you think it's worth writing the rest of it. I'm thinking something like a smol but hung and dommy futa.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes