RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
I wish there was some technique based skill to boost the damage on the arouse items. Wish the dom elf had a few more toys you could buy from her. Also, there should be a joke about backstabbing a monster girl with a dildo in the butt. Wish the dildo actually did that in game.
there is level up perk that lowers arousal deffence on foreplay skills and since most of seduction skills are foreplay skills you can mix that into your thief skill set i myself was doing ''none'' intime build basically mage/seduction and when i got that skill level grind was insanely easy with doing mimics over and over i almost hit lvl 200 before entering will power temple and since i was doing no loss hard virgin run being overleveled helped with it lol

Reactions: thecatcameback
Oct 10, 2021
there is level up perk that lowers arousal deffence on foreplay skills and since most of seduction skills are foreplay skills you can mix that into your thief skill set i myself was doing ''none'' intime build basically mage/seduction and when i got that skill level grind was insanely easy with doing mimics over and over i almost hit lvl 200 before entering will power temple and since i was doing no loss hard virgin run being overleveled helped with it lol
Mass Seduction would be a good move to mix in, since I've only been doing single target with the toys and throwing arousal orbs at monster girls. Thanks for the advice.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
if you want to add mage spells arousara is multy target but it's skill with higher inteligence so you'll probably add that when you overlevel enough max level of one stat is 100 afaik so after that you can go other routes

Mar 22, 2023
I wish there was some technique based skill to boost the damage on the arouse items. Wish the dom elf had a few more toys you could buy from her. Also, there should be a joke about backstabbing a monster girl with a dildo in the butt. Wish the dildo actually did that in game.
We don't know what her sexual preferences are.
Beris turned out to be a sub, so there's a chance that her attitude's the way it is for a similar reason.

Rather than tying people up, she could want to be tied up.

Since there aren't many explicit subs like Beris and Tabitha in the game, they might make her one too, to balance out the count.

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
It's true, though, content has come at an unprecedented low.

I blame the developer even in the slightest, though. The production of everything is slowing down world wide... can't seem to get anything new done.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
It's true, though, content has come at an unprecedented low.

I blame the developer even in the slightest, though. The production of everything is slowing down world wide... can't seem to get anything new done.
Eh, more like Patreon-wide, and it's been a while, but yeah

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Loving the gameplay and the story, just wish there was more images of what's going on.

I'm also hard stuck on the Label fight, I'm level 60 and she is just crushing me every time, the fight before her Beris was really hard too.

Does the contraception rune actually do anything? Far as I can tell in a decent amount of time playing there hasn't been any pregnancy content

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does the contraception rune actually do anything? Far as I can tell in a decent amount of time playing there hasn't been any pregnancy content
Lowers virility, which is a stat. Some things scale off virility, like Blue Balls debuff progression (at least I'm pretty sure anyways) and some skills.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Loving the gameplay and the story, just wish there was more images of what's going on.

I'm also hard stuck on the Label fight, I'm level 60 and she is just crushing me every time, the fight before her Beris was really hard too.

Succubus type enemies heal off of creampies. The amount they heal is based on you virility. There is no pregnancy content in the game.

To beat enemies, just build your character well and make good decisions in battle. Lv60 is quite high enough for the Labyrinth. Girls should be cake.

Reactions: GhostProject

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Succubus type enemies heal off of creampies. The amount they heal is based on you virility. There is no pregnancy content in the game.

To beat enemies, just build your character well and make good decisions in battle. Lv60 is quite high enough for the Labyrinth. Girls should be cake.
1694877572299.png
1694877684199.png
Any tips then? I have purchased every skill from all the vendors save Elly

The girls are level 214 and 75 and hit pretty hard, with no obvious weakness

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes