HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 2934711
View attachment 2934721
Any tips then? I have purchased every skill from all the vendors save Elly

The girls are level 214 and 75 and hit pretty hard, with no obvious weakness
Use power and allure based skills from the no-insensitive list. Complement with a combination of Sense Weakness and Power Up!. Normally, on nightmare labyrinth grinding runs, I do quite a boring cycle of Sense Weakness - Power Up! - Enamor, bringing up those two buffs again when either Power Up! or both wear off. On imp dens, I replace Enamor with Mass Seduction.
Some particular enemies require me to use Cleanse Lust often, when I try to make a complete run without losing spirit (until I get tired and just lose on purpose), but it's mainly because I refuse to get rid of Belle's burger perk.
The cycle I described before is way more effective the more critical chance and critical damage perks you have acquired, so you might want to prioritize on these while levelling up.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
View attachment 2934711
View attachment 2934721
Any tips then? I have purchased every skill from all the vendors save Elly

The girls are level 214 and 75 and hit pretty hard, with no obvious weakness
Hmmm... that stat spread. I've never done a maledom build I don't think you built it right.

If you want to restrain enemies and keep them in it, then you'll need all the stat chance perks from INT. It makes those reliable. You'll also need the Power line sadism perks to extend restrain duration. You're also investing in 3 offensive stats. In a maledom build I wouldn't invest too much in Tech. The perks there are about critical strikes evading and running away. Crits are absolutely bonkers strong in this game if properly invested into. You'd need to change your build focus to accommodate that at that level tho so I'd pass up on that.

BTW the buffs you get from INT really help with survivability which sounds like it'd be important for maledom builds.

After getting relevant perks I'd also start leveling Max Arousal. Max HP is a pretty direct stat to effect survivability. It's way more useful for survivability than Willpower. Just have enough Willpower to take that 50 maxhp perk.

Gl. Also who cares if the enemy is level 210 or wtv. Level 60 is more than enough to make you a menace.

Oh... forgot about equipment. Drop that Inferno rune. Arousal increase per turn makes it awful. Also... there's way better equipment in the game.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm... that stat spread. I've never done a maledom build I don't think you built it right.

If you want to restrain enemies and keep them in it, then you'll need all the stat chance perks from INT. It makes those reliable. You'll also need the Power line sadism perks to extend restrain duration. You're also investing in 3 offensive stats. In a maledom build I wouldn't invest too much in Tech. The perks there are about critical strikes evading and running away. Crits are absolutely bonkers strong in this game if properly invested into. You'd need to change your build focus to accommodate that at that level tho so I'd pass up on that.

BTW the buffs you get from INT really help with survivability which sounds like it'd be important for maledom builds.

After getting relevant perks I'd also start leveling Max Arousal. Max HP is a pretty direct stat to effect survivability. It's way more useful for survivability than Willpower. Just have enough Willpower to take that 50 maxhp perk.

Gl. Also who cares if the enemy is level 210 or wtv. Level 60 is more than enough to make you a menace.

Oh... forgot about equipment. Drop that Inferno rune. Arousal increase per turn makes it awful. Also... there's way better equipment in the game.
What kind of build do you recomend?

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018

What equipment would you recommend?
I have not built with a specific build in mind as much as just trying to be well rounded

I just play by using whatever attack the mobs are sensitive too via fetish after analyzing

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
What kind of build do you recomend?
I'd recommend a balanced build, I never had trouble distributing my points equally. For example, look at my balanced build XD...
Screenshot_20230916-201032.png

Jokes aside, I hardly struggled with a fight by spreading my points equally, only annoy was the occasional uses of Cleanse Lust to compensate Belle's burger perk downside. However, when I got to fighting both onis (yes, I never fight them one at a time, and the first time I do fight them with Kotone's debuff perk active granted by her route), I was at around level 60, so I think people reaching the labyrinth at a level lower than 90 are just "speedrunning" their game. Or maybe they've got a way easier time by just sticking to a couple of skills and spilling points into their related stats. I'm not quite sure.
But given Bengamen's current build, my tips described on my previous post still apply, because of his focus on power and allure. Maybe start giving points on luck, to increase critical chance? But I reckon he should be fine if he follows my cycle and heals when needed. IMO, a balanced build makes your game a lot easier to play through.

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
I'd recommend a balanced build, I never had trouble distributing my points equally. For example, look at my balanced build XD...
View attachment 2935669

Jokes aside, I hardly struggled with a fight by spreading my points equally, only annoy was the occasional uses of Cleanse Lust to compensate Belle's burger perk downside. However, when I got to fighting both onis (yes, I never fight them one at a time, and the first time I do fight them with Kotone's debuff perk active granted by her route), I was at around level 60, so I think people reaching the labyrinth at a level lower than 90 are just "speedrunning" their game. Or maybe they've got a way easier time by just sticking to a couple of skills and spilling points into their related stats. I'm not quite sure.
But given Bengamen's current build, my tips described on my previous post still apply, because of his focus on power and allure. Maybe start giving points on luck, to increase critical chance? But I reckon he should be fine if he follows my cycle and heals when needed. IMO, a balanced build makes your game a lot easier to play through.
I see,thanks

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
View attachment 2935669

Thanks for all the info! And the iamges of your screen, I've changed my runes to two umrbal runes and an enlightenment rune now myself.

Where did you get mikas collar? the wiki says for paying her debt but I never have any related option from her event in the dungeon?

Edit: NVM,did not realize I could chat with her if I tried to free her. Had not tried that before now.

Reactions: HumanRug

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Not sure why, but sometimes the music just randomly stops for some fights.
For example the Venefica fight, just no music. I can even load into the save and it still has no sound coming back to it.

Also, is there a way to re-trigger the bat/Tabitha scene after you've met her? The images are way better for that scene than just the text after.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also, is there a way to re-trigger the bat/Tabitha scene after you've met her? The images are way better for that scene than just the text after.
If you mean the scene where she trips over (her only scene with a CG) then you need to either walk on past her without saying hello, or talk to her and then leave without going to her house.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Not sure why, but sometimes the music just randomly stops for some fights.
For example the Venefica fight, just no music. I can even load into the save and it still has no sound coming back to it.
Can't help there, the few times I play with audio (when I intend to fap, that is -- don't ask) I play with music turned off.

You mean, where Tabitha trips and you're encouraged to fuck the fuck out of her? (yeah, bad pun) Each time you meet her, you're presented with three options: talk to her, wait, and leave. Try leaving.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
What equipment would you recommend?
I have not built with a specific build in mind as much as just trying to be well rounded

I just play by using whatever attack the mobs are sensitive too via fetish after analyzing
Build your sexual preference.

Combat is where you get a lot of the eroticism from the game, so build and play to your sexual preferences.

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Does Threshold give any indication of things being worked on on the Discord? I used to sub on patreon up until a couple years ago but stopped and it really looks like it was the right decision because there's been almost nothing added to the game since then.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The Wiki says that the game have a outro sequence with Venefica (I already made her quest) after the fight with Dark Perpetua, but i didn't got any of that...

• Wow
Reactions: HumanRug
Oct 10, 2021
How does money boosting work in this game? Does it go off the highest value boost or does everything combine? I'm wearing a full set of silver runes with sophia's watch, does it all add or will Sophia's watch make wearing the silver runes pointless?

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes