Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
cool thanks I didn't see that sometimes im blind maybe im not doing something write but when I search for the variables they aren't showing up.
I posted the answer for your question just a few posts above on this page.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
cool thanks I didn't see that sometimes im blind maybe im not doing something write but when I search for the variables they aren't showing up.
Here is the description for how to enable Console Commands
--Enable console--
\renpy\common\00console.rpy
change: config.console = False To config.console = True
(Shift+O opens console)

And here the link to my post before on this site:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-alpha-v21-1-threshold.6491/page-44#post-2606830

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Reactions: Konstantinus
Aug 17, 2019
Loving the game so far and hope it only keeps getting better. I will say that if the game gets much bigger I wish there was a character/monsterpedia to help keep track of who's who and what your relationship is.

These recent patches make me hopeful that we get the chance somewhere down the line for certain characters to interact with each other (such as Tabitha and Kotone, or Kotone and Feng)

Also is there anything else I can do with Sofia at the moment other than challenge to a fight, sleep with, or "ambush"? As the kind of person who tries to get to 100% of content in these kind of games, the idea that I might be missing something is bugging me.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
ThresholdMGD When can I make Trisha into a Succuwife?
Development plans are a little nebulous at the moment. The next two major updates do have their focus decided already, our next major update v22 will be an update and overhaul to the NPC system and will likely include new content for the Town NPCs as well while the following major update, v23, will have a large focus on game balance.

However, there have been musings on what could follow the balance update such as possibly implementing the Elf side quest, which could include the Elf Village. As for what this would entail, the Elves are apparently having something of a population crisis, so perhaps this will also be content right up your alley given they need help repopulating. However they apparently have very low fertility and it is quite difficult for them to become pregnant, so it may take multiple attempts. There is also supposed to be an Elf Queen, so it sounds like we may have another important monster girl we may be able to seduce.

Another potential update focus after the combat balance update would be an update to the Forest as some of its content is old and has languished while other areas have been fleshed out. So Trisha may get an expansion at that time, maybe even be able to advance from being a minor succubus to a standard succubus. Kyra and Nicci may receive expansions in such an update as well.

There has also been discussion of a Dragon Queen side quest with the character's appearance reference images including Dragona from Violated Hero 1 and a milfy monster girl version of Kulve Taroth. However, Threshold also stated they would want to do other content, like possibly update the Forest and maybe add the Elf side quest, before adding this quest and character.

But, plans are still up in the air beyond the NPC v22 update and balance v23 update, so all of this could be shuffled around or something else entirely could be the focus of v24.

I do hope that you find this a little satisfactory and informative, PoyntFury.

Loving the game so far and hope it only keeps getting better. I will say that if the game gets much bigger I wish there was a character/monsterpedia to help keep track of who's who and what your relationship is.

These recent patches make me hopeful that we get the chance somewhere down the line for certain characters to interact with each other (such as Tabitha and Kotone, or Kotone and Feng)

Also is there anything else I can do with Sofia at the moment other than challenge to a fight, sleep with, or "ambush"? As the kind of person who tries to get to 100% of content in these kind of games, the idea that I might be missing something is bugging me.
Well, her fights are a part of a series of events where you can score a number of unique rewards such as perk or items depending on what you want. She does gain more dialogue options and is a font of world lore as you defeat her and make your way through her challenges. However, she does have a hidden series of scenes if you approach her while wearing a particular accessory:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for character interactions, those are eventually planned yes. For example, Kotone and Feng are going to eventually have their situation resolved, although that may also update Feng's romance path and require a little more effort before she reaches the point where she loves you enough to give up her job at the Temple for you.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Vagabond Scholar.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes