Mar 22, 2023
Ooof definitely not. Doesn't fit the direction of this at all.
Don't gatekeep.

Monster Girl Dreams is not a femdom game. It's a switch game. There's a lot of maledom in it.
Plappening just expands on the maledom element, and makes it more pronounced.

Base monster girl dreams lets you fuck the Imps into submission, and let's you fuck Kunoichi so hard they call you master and can't stand.

You can fuck Shizu after beating her and then just drop her on her ass.

You can do actually rapeplay with both Beris, and Tabitha.
Hell Tabitha has a rape scene(no context) you can fully take seriously as you can full on assault her, only learning after the fact that she uh "mind seduced" you (lol.)

Not to mention Vili's only scene where she's naked, Ice Witch (blankin on name), a lot of Ceris, and just... sooo much more.

___

I'm with you in that I don't come to monster girl content for maledom though. Ever since monster girls have gotten more mainstream, they've been picked up by a lot of maledom fans since that's the norm. Them's the breaks.

But it does fit.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
He can gatekeep (what does that even mean in this context lmao) until the writing on it gets fixed up. The content type isn't the problem, it's horrible writing. PC is constantly talking (which is also sometimes a problem in the base game as well) in half the scenes added. Like the elf trap one.

LalkaAlan

Feb 10, 2019
IT GOT UPDATEEEED! YEEEEEESSS! I did everything there is to do, while i sailed the seas this winter (played on my phone tho.). TIME TO START FROM THE SCRATCH BABY!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JungleNuts
Mar 22, 2023
He can gatekeep (what does that even mean in this context lmao) until the writing on it gets fixed up. The content type isn't the problem, it's horrible writing. PC is constantly talking (which is also sometimes a problem in the base game as well) in half the scenes added. Like the elf trap one.
It means trying to say the game isn't for a certain group.

Like Shounen fans trying to gatekeep women from reading (online).
Or Soccer fans trying to gatekeep Americans from enjoying it (online).

Some gatekeeping is good.
In Monster Girl Dreams we gatekeep the lolicons. Fuck em.
In Monster Girl Dreams we gatekeep the people who want FeMC. Fuck em.
In Monster Girl Dreams we gatekeep the futa fans.
etc etc.

W/o some of it, your work doesn't have an identity. Any prospective fan could define your game.

However, the maledom stuff was in the base game, so they're already invited.
Gate has been open from the start.

Jan 21, 2022
I mean, is the developer actually taking mod content and adding it to the game?
If I am not mistaken it has been done at least once before with the frog girl but threshold said he'd rather not do it a lot because it will complicate the amount of stuff he'll need to update in the future for the added characters I think.
That being said, I wish Mari was added. I think the mod really is high quality enough to fit in.

Reactions: HGW

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
If I am not mistaken it has been done at least once before with the frog girl but threshold said he'd rather not do it a lot because it will complicate the amount of stuff he'll need to update in the future for the added characters I think.
That being said, I wish Mari was added. I think the mod really is high quality enough to fit in.
Mari is great but there's so little content for her, I feel like she'd need a major expansion to make her feel like a full-fledged side character.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Don't gatekeep.

Monster Girl Dreams is not a femdom game. It's a switch game. There's a lot of maledom in it.
Plappening just expands on the maledom element, and makes it more pronounced.

Base monster girl dreams lets you fuck the Imps into submission, and let's you fuck Kunoichi so hard they call you master and can't stand.

You can fuck Shizu after beating her and then just drop her on her ass.

You can do actually rapeplay with both Beris, and Tabitha.
Hell Tabitha has a rape scene(no context) you can fully take seriously as you can full on assault her, only learning after the fact that she uh "mind seduced" you (lol.)

Not to mention Vili's only scene where she's naked, Ice Witch (blankin on name), a lot of Ceris, and just... sooo much more.

___

I'm with you in that I don't come to monster girl content for maledom though. Ever since monster girls have gotten more mainstream, they've been picked up by a lot of maledom fans since that's the norm. Them's the breaks.

But it does fit.
It's not gatekeeping. By making it more "reproductive", I assume they mean pregnancy. That is not the same as maledom.

Per the setting, the monster girls are going around battle fucking all the adventurers. The player character is not some kind of chosen hero. He's a normal adventurer. If they can get pregnant then the unique characters would have dozens of kids by now and everything would be really weird. It just does not fit and is much better as a mod than part of the main game.

Mar 22, 2023
It's not gatekeeping. By making it more "reproductive", I assume they mean pregnancy. That is not the same as maledom.

Per the setting, the monster girls are going around battle fucking all the adventurers. The player character is not some kind of chosen hero. He's a normal adventurer. If they can get pregnant then the unique characters would have dozens of kids by now and everything would be really weird. It just does not fit and is much better as a mod than part of the main game.
1718187290592.png

First of all the player is a chosen hero. Venerae speaks to you at the start of the game, and you are the wielder of Demon Layer, after the Church girl learns this.

Secondly, nothing says the girls can't get pregnant.
Aiko literally came to the Temple to find a husband and get pregnant.

Regarding the Unique girls going through tons of dick and not getting pregnant who knows.
Early on in the game Threshold was putting an effort to make that make sense.

Mika's an anal slut so it makes sense she didn't get pregnant.
Sheepgirl doesn't necessarily target everyone.
Shizu also doesn't target everyone.
Camilla has most people run from her or she frees them.
Everyone's too scared of Jora or think of fighting first.
When Aiko battles most people she doesn't get sexually involved most of the time. Unless it's a girl, cause she's a closet bisexual.
Feng's undead.
etc etc.

Oni Twins not being preggo from taking 75% of the dick on the island though is definitely an oversight.
Ceris not being preggo after her countless boyfriends and trists is also an oversight. Very strange there aren't little Hellhounds in the Labyrinth with her propensities.

Everyone else makes sense tho.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
First of all the player is a chosen hero. Venerae speaks to you at the start of the game
Venerae is way too suspect. I highly doubt the player character is actually THE chosen one (but will win in the end just because they are the player character) and probably every adventurer gets that dream. I wouldn't even be surprised if that dream was actually caused by the demon queen to motivate adventurers that go to the island. She did after all create an island wide barrier sophisticated enough to not only fuel itself but also distinguish between hostile and non hostile physical and magical contact.
I always thought that Monstergirls in this game can chose to not get pregnant, because of magic or some other shit lol
I think that's the implication when every other creampie gets "absorbed".

Mar 22, 2023
I highly doubt the player character is actually THE chosen one (but will win in the end just because they are the player character) and probably every adventurer gets that dream. I wouldn't even be surprised if that dream was actually caused by the demon queen to motivate adventurers that go to the island.
It's plausible, but I think it's fine to take it at face value.

The angel you donate too at the Church is also aware of your chosen one status too.
I think that's the implication when every other creampie gets "absorbed".
I don't remember when that's mentioned to be completely honest.
But hey, I'm out here constantly forgetting character names so it's not like I know everything about the setting.

When's that mentioned in the story?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well, after investigating it a bit, while there are numerous scenes that mention your semen being absorbed it seems to be only when it's on the skin or similar, or involve, uh, not quite solid enemies. Additionally, Minoni actually mentions she takes herbs to prevent pregnancy although maybe she isn't the best example of magicing away semen. But some monster girls also don't poop so whatever. Can't really apply biology anywhere here.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I always thought that Monstergirls in this game can chose to not get pregnant, because of magic or some other shit lol
I always assumed that most of these girls WANT babies but can't because the magical barrier prevents it for some bizardo reason, until the Chosen Hero somehow brings peace & harmony to the land... then get ready to buy a huge f***ing house 'cuz you're gonna be neck deep in little ones (and there's about a dozen or so girls in this game I WANT to have my babies).

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes