MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
View attachment 3728848

First of all the player is a chosen hero. Venerae speaks to you at the start of the game, and you are the wielder of Demon Layer, after the Church girl learns this.

Secondly, nothing says the girls can't get pregnant.
Aiko literally came to the Temple to find a husband and get pregnant.

Regarding the Unique girls going through tons of dick and not getting pregnant who knows.
Early on in the game Threshold was putting an effort to make that make sense.

Mika's an anal slut so it makes sense she didn't get pregnant.
Sheepgirl doesn't necessarily target everyone.
Shizu also doesn't target everyone.
Camilla has most people run from her or she frees them.
Everyone's too scared of Jora or think of fighting first.
When Aiko battles most people she doesn't get sexually involved most of the time. Unless it's a girl, cause she's a closet bisexual.
Feng's undead.
etc etc.

Oni Twins not being preggo from taking 75% of the dick on the island though is definitely an oversight.
Ceris not being preggo after her countless boyfriends and trists is also an oversight. Very strange there aren't little Hellhounds in the Labyrinth with her propensities.

Everyone else makes sense tho.
Aiko is an example that doesn't hold up if you think about it. She only says that she doesn't have sex with people who fail the temptation challenge if she doesn't like them, and if they come back again she lets them through without a fight. We know that 75% of challengers eventually clear the temple though, and presumably most of those people can resist her temptation challenge if they're capable of winning a sex battle against the Oni Twins. So even if she's letting some percentage clear her side of the temple without having sex with them, she's still getting dicked down on the regular.

That said though, I don't think there's a formal explanation for why none of the monster girls the player encounters ends up pregnant despite all the sex they're presumably having. The generic elves in the forest are very much trying to get pregnant in their encounters, even though nothing ever seems to come of it. It seems like Threshold thought better of calling attention to possible pregnancy after he wrote them, because a quick search through the code reveals that few other monster girls bring up pregnancy as a consequence of sex. Kaia compares the PC getting addicted to her venom as if she got them pregnant, and Minoni will reveal she started taking herbs to prevent pregnancy after the PC starts having sex with her, but that's it for the base game. I did add a mention of pregnancy to one of Beris's conversation options in Azure Blaze, but I dunno if any other mods reference the idea.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Haven't visited here in a very long time, i'd say when the maze got introduced, so probably a year plus. Is there some additional content or progression's worth for downloading the game and try again? As far as i remember, what i disliked was that 75% of the scenes content was loosing fights, and i am not really into grinding all the different ways to loose to everyone. Anything change on that front?

If i do, what is a good skill that doesn't penalize you too much for your main attack? Last i played, i was using "allure" i think? The one where you have recoil and injure yourself.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Haven't visited here in a very long time, i'd say when the maze got introduced, so probably a year plus. Is there some additional content or progression's worth for downloading the game and try again? As far as i remember, what i disliked was that 75% of the scenes content was loosing fights, and i am not really into grinding all the different ways to loose to everyone. Anything change on that front?

If i do, what is a good skill that doesn't penalize you too much for your main attack? Last i played, i was using "allure" i think? The one where you have recoil and injure yourself.
There's a boss fight and two (unfinished) hubs that have been added since then.
And there's plenty of content that doesn't require losing to view, might be a skill issue if you never saw much of it.

Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 3728848

First of all the player is a chosen hero. Venerae speaks to you at the start of the game, and you are the wielder of Demon Layer, after the Church girl learns this.

Secondly, nothing says the girls can't get pregnant.
Aiko literally came to the Temple to find a husband and get pregnant.

Regarding the Unique girls going through tons of dick and not getting pregnant who knows.
Early on in the game Threshold was putting an effort to make that make sense.

Mika's an anal slut so it makes sense she didn't get pregnant.
Sheepgirl doesn't necessarily target everyone.
Shizu also doesn't target everyone.
Camilla has most people run from her or she frees them.
Everyone's too scared of Jora or think of fighting first.
When Aiko battles most people she doesn't get sexually involved most of the time. Unless it's a girl, cause she's a closet bisexual.
Feng's undead.
etc etc.

Oni Twins not being preggo from taking 75% of the dick on the island though is definitely an oversight.
Ceris not being preggo after her countless boyfriends and trists is also an oversight. Very strange there aren't little Hellhounds in the Labyrinth with her propensities.

Everyone else makes sense tho.
Just a few things that don't seem right to me here.
Mika may prefer anal but every single adventurer that got past her has a high chance of having used analyze to see she's weak to sex so there's a very high chance she didn't get away from it.
Ancilla tries to stop adventurers from reaching Sofia.
Shizu is literally in the way between the oni twins and the twin temple doors and I don't see why she'd just let everyone go through when she has kunoichis to train.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Just a few things that don't seem right to me here.
Mika may prefer anal but every single adventurer that got past her has a high chance of having used analyze to see she's weak to sex so there's a very high chance she didn't get away from it.
Ancilla tries to stop adventurers from reaching Sofia.
Shizu is literally in the way between the oni twins and the twin temple doors and I don't see why she'd just let everyone go through when she has kunoichis to train.
Shizu says when you get there that she'll handle it, and the trainees are surprised they'd get to see her fight.
Mika prefers anal. Just saying there's a high chance she doesn't fuck with her pussy so often she'd get pregnant.

And while I don't remember specifically, I believe Ancilla doesn't fight everyone. Not sure about this though.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
someone please help me how the hell the do i defeat ancilla she just dominates the shit outta me every fucking time :LOL:?

I love being dommed but i kinda wanna move on now and i am just stuck on her

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
someone please help me how the hell the do i defeat ancilla she just dominates the shit outta me every fucking time :LOL:?

I love being dommed but i kinda wanna move on now and i am just stuck on her
Attack her a bunch of times till she's defeated. If that doesn't work leave and grind out a few level ups and then come back and try again.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
any content pre-mountain that permanently gives you 25 feet fetish? just noticed it now. if theres none, i probably just accidentally clicked 2 fetishes on character creation and didnt notice. :/

MarxDraconis

Oct 29, 2021
If anyone can answer this, it'd be greatly appreciated. I was checking the wiki and saw that Elly has a nude sprite, and unlike Amber's, it's not listed as spoilers. If a scene with this sprite does exist, where is it? I've gone through all three of her experiments, I did her/Venefica's questline, and I haven't seen it so far.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes