Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
mhh I think I figured the issue :
my endure/numb self reduce damage beyond 100% and some of sofia's attack are probably "untyped" which means there isn't fetish to "mitigate the damage mitigation" which probably ends up in negative damage values that get "skipped" and since I guess we aren't supposed to get enough stats to get over 100% damage reduction without mods/breaking stuff this could explain it. Might want to add a Min(value,95) on the endure/numb self so we can't reduce more than 95% or something like that

looks like this in history (yes I blacked out name, I use my real name in games where I would want to immerse myself more, it means it's good :O)
So you are saying that you grinded so much that nothing does it for you anymore?

Poor dude... he will never be the same again.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
give me a save after defeating dark perpetua, please, I can’t defeat her no matter how hard I try.

Oct 10, 2021
Stack aphrodisiac on her with Amber's bottle, the spell from Elly, or the various seduction skills from Vivianne. I used the manticore barbs since I'm doing an item only build right now. Five to eight rounds of stacking aphro is needed so the DOT eats through her stamina. In the mean time, you need to defend and heal. If she gets you in a slime stance, teleport out or maybe get lucky with a struggle in a power build (I don't power build ever). Every few rounds throw an attack at her to push her over the edge.

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Tips for tips for tips: Nothing, I just wanted to join in.
On a separate note, antivirus flagged something. Now I'm 99% sure it isn't anything beyond a false alarm, but can someone tell me a way to find out if something is actually a threat vs a false flag?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Tip top tip toeing makes me tipsy tipping my fedora, how typical

what was I saying again ??

So you are saying that you grinded so much that nothing does it for you anymore?

Poor dude... he will never be the same again.
I am invincible NIuxDdOpq0k4rpNsOzhD13pyXn8MfCY7fNsBE5TNcpk[1].png

tbh I have so much fetish/sensitivity that usually I probably take normal damage (I do have several thousand HP though, and since I use % heal every turn effects I am hard to down xD). But I think that sofia has some attacks that are maybe missing types (so no fetish/sensitivity to make damage value positive). It's wild guess, dev will have to test

If I were to quote a passage from the wiki
"Camilla is also immune to anal penetration during combat, as the Hero cannot find her anus and refuses to insert on her spider abdomen."

Hopefully this is fixed one day.
btw has this been "fixed" ?? IMO with enough monster fetish you could do it :O

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
Big tip for game design: you want to ease in the player with concepts. Throwing that many at them at once is overwhelming.
This game's gameover state is nothing.

It's not like most games where if you lose, you lose all items you gathered including money, you lose all EXP, and you lose all narrative progress.
In this game, losing just means a slight increase to fetishes and sensitivity which can immediately be paid off.

In that sense, the game being slightly obtuse is part of the design.

Sure.
Go get overwhelmed. Than Battlefuck, and then lose, because you have no idea what you're doing.
That's when you go try again, and again until you have an idea of what you're doing and move forward.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
This game's gameover state is nothing.

It's not like most games where if you lose, you lose all items you gathered including money, you lose all EXP, and you lose all narrative progress.
In this game, losing just means a slight increase to fetishes and sensitivity which can immediately be paid off.

In that sense, the game being slightly obtuse is part of the design.

Sure.
Go get overwhelmed. Than Battlefuck, and then lose, because you have no idea what you're doing.
That's when you go try again, and again until you have an idea of what you're doing and move forward.
Know what this reminds me of? Formsoft games.

I started with Elden Ring so I cannot speak about Dark Souls/Demon Souls/Bloodborne. I had zero idea of what i was doing in Elden Ring and it took me a good 3 hours to understand what i was doing.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Know what this reminds me of? Formsoft games.

I started with Elden Ring so I cannot speak about Dark Souls/Demon Souls/Bloodborne. I had zero idea of what i was doing in Elden Ring and it took me a good 3 hours to understand what i was doing.
only games where you get fucked have these mechanics.

It's just that this game you get fucked in a cute way by monster girls and fromsoft you get [redacted]

Brokai

Dec 17, 2019
On a separate note, antivirus flagged something. Now I'm 99% sure it isn't anything beyond a false alarm, but can someone tell me a way to find out if something is actually a threat vs a false flag?
Only time I really see false flags is for cracked steam games. I don't see them for renpy/rpgm games.

Loobo45

Dec 14, 2023
Just see what its trying to do, most virus try to meddle with the startup options and some permissions so you can't recognize them later. Obviously it's better to never raise a flag but it's usually nothing.

slabofman

Nov 21, 2020
I'm trying to transfer my saves from android to PC, and copying the files at all (even within the android file system) gives me an unspecified error. Anyone know a workaround to this? I also tried to use the sync feature and that was giving me errors as well

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Agreed. There is a mod (I think it's the Plappening mod) that gives you more, um, reproductive intercourse with both. Frankly it's one of the mods that needs to just be part of the base game, tbh.
Could you please tell me its name?

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
So how do you trigger the fashionable succubus scene in Arch-Light Delights? I've bought a few items nothing seems to happen.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019

Going by the wiki's list (the only organized list I have access to at the moment), we're looking at 50 mods for this game (though that is counting both currently untested and known to be non-functional mods, I just woke up so I didnt have the energy to check and 50 is a nice number)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless of mod type, BACK UP YOUR SAVES, AND ALSO A COPY OF THE GAME. Because they are changing the game itself, trying to play a save from the unmoded game in a moded version, or a moded save in the base game, is liable to corrupt and break either the save or the game. This could also happen if you try to install a mod for the wrong version of the game, so check that carefully.

As for mod types, a lot of them freature one or more new monsters to fight or romance up, without changing much on the base game (Bisexuality, Gorgon's Garden, Ilveria, Mao the Omnibus, Mari the Butterfly, Night Gaunt's Lair, Pale Priestess, Stevia the Alraune, The Moaning Forest, Artificial Love, DemonsNShamans, EvaSuccubus, Fiore, Nurarihyon, Scarlet Imp, Subwoofer, Scorched Path).

There's others that add content to existing characters, or add items, perks or skills (Azure Blaze, ChallengeMod, Dolls for Jora, Embrace, Oneiros, Trampling, BeAChair, ChallengeCollars, ChefBronzeyardee's Special Mod Kitchen, Diminuendo, Eldritch Exploration, Mika Sits, Perpetua Rematch, SSJ, Sitting, Ushris Sits More, Waifupocalypse, Level Seal, Town Expansion Project).

You have a couple that add entire new locations to the map, along with some of their own monsters in them (Beach Party, Bamboo Road, Dragons, Wonderland)

There's a couple of cheat mods, if you're just looking for an easier time ('Dirty Cheats, Done for Free', StatChangingSaintess, Gamebreaker)

Then there's... Frankly, the code mods, of which half of them feature QoL type changes that I wish the game already had ('Quickie' for a configurable quickbar, 'Monster arousal display' for health bars on the enemies, 'Battle Sound Effects' for exactly what it says), two are to make the game harder (Prepare To Cum Edition and Prepare To Cum Edition 2), and the last one 'Adventure Partners' let's you grab NPCs to tag along and help you in combat (which I guess you could call a QoL type change, but unlike the other ones I don't wish the game had it).

Of all of those, I have only ever tried Azure Blaze and can say it's very good. Probably look for someone else for recommendations.
half the things are no longer available, all the fkin discord attachments
:(:(:(

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes