Unreal Engine Abandoned Monster Girl Dungeon [v0.02] [Sclavus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the images of the game. But I see the tags BDSM, domination (femdom in this case, but for me doesn't mater) and rape that I dislike. Are they avoidable?

EDIT:

The graphics were quite different when I wrote this. The current ones don't particularly appeal to me. Although they are not bad either.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This seems good and all, but I don't seem to have eps 1-4, so wondering how lost I am going to be. :unsure:

Edit: Ah, so it does start off at the beginning, even though it only says 5-9. Well, that's a bit of a relief.

Last edited:

lesclavus

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I like the images of the game. But I see the tags BDSM, domination (femdom in this case, but for me doesn't mater) and rape that I dislike. Are they avoidable?
I forgot to remove them; those were the tags that I used for my version of the game that I released back in 2019 – this version that I have released now has zero BDSM / femdom / domination. (It may in the future, but not right now)

Reactions: BlasKyau

lesclavus

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Ep 5-9 in only about a month?
I guess those episodes are very, very short...
They are – I use them mostly as an arbitrary distinction between different pieces of code that take place in one interaction from another.

I also use it as a system to be able to tell how fast or slow I'm working so I can keep a good consistent pace up.

lesclavus

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Needs first person view.
I was planning on adding a fixed first-person view camera in addition to the third-person one at some point – however, it is currently possible with the third-person camera to manipulate it so that it looks directly out from where the protagonist's head is facing, using the WASD keys + arrow keys + mouse scroll wheel.

Apr 28, 2018
I was planning on adding a fixed first-person view camera in addition to the third-person one at some point – however, it is currently possible with the third-person camera to manipulate it so that it looks directly out from where the protagonist's head is facing, using the WASD keys + arrow keys + mouse scroll wheel.
Yeah... Don't like it tho. I do what you said in most 3D games already and it just doesn't feel the same.

lesclavus

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Needs first person view.
I uploaded the latest build with first-person views for all the lewd scenes; the download links have all been updated accordingly.

(Copied and pasted from the change log):

"Press F to switch between first and third-person, use the mouse wheel to change the field of view, and holding shift while scrolling the mouse wheel moves the camera forwards and backwards."

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
I'm lost on this one from the get go. Started the game and dunno what to do. It starts you in a small bedroom, with something that that tries to go inside. Only thing with visible interaction prompt is the portal, but I nothings happening with it by pressing E. Tried running through the portal, nada. Tried interacting bed, desk, and door, nothings happening too. Pressing E or left click just makes a circle go in a circle on the bottom right. Tried waiting if they'll break through the door, also nothing.

Edit: Nevermind, you actually need to collect a piece of paper in the desk before you can portal in. Took me a couple of passes before it even highlighted for me to interact with it.

lesclavus

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm lost on this one from the get go. Started the game and dunno what to do. It starts you in a small bedroom, with something that that tries to go inside. Only thing with visible interaction prompt is the portal, but I nothings happening with it by pressing E. Tried running through the portal, nada. Tried interacting bed, desk, and door, nothings happening too. Pressing E or left click just makes a circle go in a circle on the bottom right. Tried waiting if they'll break through the door, also nothing.
Sorry about that, numerous people have been having problems with that as well, but I haven't added a tutorial prompt on how to get past the first portal yet, here's a video I made for how to do it:

(The line-tracing for interaction with objects is not enabled until the beginning dialogue is completely finished. Also, there's a one-second delay before any object gets highlighted)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes