Unreal Engine Abandoned Monster Girl Dungeon [v0.02] [Sclavus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lesclavus

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hey everybody, I (re)made my game from scratch for the third time – the monster girls have all been redone / remodelled, the game design is now more of a raising sim, and the graphics are now more of a cel-shader style. The game is still extremely raw, but I think it's a good enough foundation to build off of. Please me know what you all think!

Thank you.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hey everybody, I (re)made my game from scratch for the third time – the monster girls have all been redone / remodelled, the game design is now more of a raising sim, and the graphics are now more of a cel-shader style. The game is still extremely raw, but I think it's a good enough foundation to build off of. Please me know what you all think!

Thank you.
Lol remake nr.3

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Monster Girl Dungeon 0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well they say third times a charm so i say why not give it a go.
Ill try to give some feedback when if I can.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I mean it could be good to look for it in the future, I just hope it won't become another Patreon money sucking game... We have enough of those

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
looks interesting. But the constant remaking is making me nervous.

IDarius

Jan 26, 2018
Love the idea, but coudnt start an interaction, very buggy.

But hope that works better in the future, and waiting for skin change color too! Good luck dev! :love:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well. I'm not sure what i was expecting but sims was not it.
An interesting idea, arguably untouched category of "life simulator" im all game for that.

Few real notes i can give for such an early build, bugs are expected.
So:
A. You need "autonomy" and a visible "job que" asap, the characters need to have some level of intelligence even simply going to the toilet on their own should be a given. Also visible que to jobs would be good.
B. The UI icons/buttons are nice but i think simplicity is key. Less color, more contrasted shades.
C. The camera needs a bit more work.
- I like the right click, but i think it should center on camera not on mouse position.
- Maybe add up/down to right click too?
- Wasd to control positon is good.

lesclavus

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
This is how you access the lewd animations, it's quite convoluted for now but I'll try improving it:

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
This is how you access the lewd animations, it's quite convoluted for now but I'll try improving it:
this reply is simply to ping you i guess lol i dont know how to otherwise, alright so now thats out the way

i've been thinking about an anime styled sims-like game, to see this is very exciting, honestly through stylization and potential, this could be more that Illusions upcoming sim game, since that seems pretty simplistic, here's why this may be better, the players would definitely know what we'd want, rather than hoping on something good, and getting mediocrity. so, what i want to say to you is good luck and the sky isnt even the limit, go higher. this could be something fantastic, however only if you let it be. take your time get this to be one of the best sim games out there!

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Personally, what I think this game needs is a random name generator for the beginning. Make sure it's cute and adorable names too.

ich-r87

Jun 14, 2020
so...uhm. how do you start it? it tries to open SteamVR for me wich ofc fails because i dont plug in my VR for this and then im stuck in a infinite loading screen. help? please? :/

coscath

Jan 3, 2020
The UI doesn't handle different resolutions well, I was very confused as to how to exit the character creation screen.
Eventually managed it with F11 to switch to windowed mode, then I could resize the window to reveal the confirm button on the right.
My screen resolution is 1920x1200, which cuts off some of the buttons.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes