4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

B2B2

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know what's going on with the patreon? it says the page has been removed.
Looks like his patreon page got nuked.

According to he's moving over to subscribestar:

Artistix

Feb 28, 2018
If Kenkou's Patreon is indeed gone for good, I better hope Patreon doesn't take money. Especially since for some reason I can't cancel my membership because Patreon is saying I can't cancel something that isn't active, though it's showing as active.

Guess I'll find out next month..

Anyone know why his Patreon got bombed? Does it have something to do with the Balrog stuff?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
If Kenkou's Patreon is indeed gone for good, I better hope Patreon doesn't take money. Especially since for some reason I can't cancel my membership because Patreon is saying I can't cancel something that isn't active, though it's showing as active.

Anyone know why his Patreon got bombed? Does it have something to do with the Balrog stuff?
If I had to guess, it'd be the loli stuff.

Imp in this game makes it almost unrecommendable.

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019

As said above it's the loli stuff but it's also due to the non-consensual depictions because of policy changes made a while back. Even roleplaying non-consensual acts isn't allowed so it was bound to happen. KC has been on there for quite a long time but it seems Pateon just isn't the place for hentai. It's way too restrictive and will probably get even more restrictive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes