4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Artistix

Feb 28, 2018
If Kenkou's Patreon is indeed gone for good, I better hope Patreon doesn't take money. Especially since for some reason I can't cancel my membership because Patreon is saying I can't cancel something that isn't active, though it's showing as active.

Guess I'll find out next month..

Anyone know why his Patreon got bombed? Does it have something to do with the Balrog stuff?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
If Kenkou's Patreon is indeed gone for good, I better hope Patreon doesn't take money. Especially since for some reason I can't cancel my membership because Patreon is saying I can't cancel something that isn't active, though it's showing as active.

Anyone know why his Patreon got bombed? Does it have something to do with the Balrog stuff?
If I had to guess, it'd be the loli stuff.

Imp in this game makes it almost unrecommendable.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019

As said above it's the loli stuff but it's also due to the non-consensual depictions because of policy changes made a while back. Even roleplaying non-consensual acts isn't allowed so it was bound to happen. KC has been on there for quite a long time but it seems Pateon just isn't the place for hentai. It's way too restrictive and will probably get even more restrictive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lun_0

Feb 8, 2023
Hello everyone, do you know that Kenkou continues to make his MGE RPG? And then, as I understand it, he deleted the patreon, and on Twitter, apart from updates with his art, there is not a word about the game... did he abandon it? Does that mean he’s doing it silently?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hello everyone, do you know that Kenkou continues to make his MGE RPG? And then, as I understand it, he deleted the patreon, and on Twitter, apart from updates with his art, there is not a word about the game... did he abandon it? Does that mean he’s doing it silently?
He didn't delete the patreon. It got taken down by Patreon itself. Literally a single post above yours explains this.

No, the game hasn't been abandoned by him. Directly under his tweet saying that Patreon took him down, he said "The money we received will be sufficient to cover the cost of translating the next demo version of MGERPG, but we need to think about how to publish it and how to pay for translations of future versions."

Lun_0

Feb 8, 2023
He didn't delete the patreon. It got taken down by Patreon itself. Literally a single post above yours explains this.

No, the game hasn't been abandoned by him. Directly under his tweet saying that Patreon took him down, he said "The money we received will be sufficient to cover the cost of translating the next demo version of MGERPG, but we need to think about how to publish it and how to pay for translations of future versions."
Thank you buddy! I liked the game so much, but there is not enough content... and he has been making it for more than 2 years... I hope I won’t wait until the end of my life for the full version. There are really very few good games about Monster Girl with a plot on an RPG maker...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
from what *I* know hes still working on it but hes also making the monster girl enclopedia book thingy at the moment so hes quite busy but he never said about abandoning it nor stopping it it so its still being worked on pretty much he might post something about it on subscribestar since his patreon got taken down you can check his other accounts too on dl site if i remember correctly or something heres a link

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It is heartbreaking to see what P*treon did to Kenkou Cross's account. When I first saw that I was in stunned disbelief. Not only is this bad for MGE but this will no doubt become a problem for other h game developers soon.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes