• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

rhakark

Dec 17, 2018
If anyone is having an erro like this, you need to press "Ctrl +E" and change "name code"(?) from defalt to "932 japanese", this serves to extracting any game that has file names in japanese as far as i know of, i hope it helps
This man is a god damned hero. This is the fix that was required, not any of this region change stuff.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
It's a shame that the sex battle system is so fucking godawful. Trying to get a girl to 100 first feels like trying to blow up a tank with a slingshot.
It's easy to get both your character and her to 100 at the same time if you can just get her to orgasm two or so times. Experiment, use interactions in different situations like when she is in afterglow, beg, approach the girls differently. There's something disheartening about seeing so many struggle to get the girls to a hundred love without the monster girl's full potential being unlocked.

Those levels in the menu, are actually their affection towards the MC. And, they'll get even better at wringing shots out of the MC when their affection cap will be raised to 1000 from 500. Or from level 5 to level 10.

Dec 3, 2017
How am I meant to collect the silvervine using the cat girl?e
How to collect the silvervine? Can someone help?
Talk to your catgirl in the Cat's hangout by using A. It doesn't always show up, but every now and again she'll say something like "wow I smell something real nice" and it'll give you a hint about if you're too close or far from the hidden spawn point. When you're close enough it'll appear as a big white ball you can interact with.

TL;DR spam talk to her with A every few steps to use her like a metal detector

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Excuse me, sorry, I didn't realized I had died and ascended to heaven! Is this straight up going to be an actual full on eroge by Kenkou Cross themselves?? And it's a monster girl RPG h-game??

Seems like God is real.
No, you aren't in heaven. You're in H-based purgatory. And are on your way to hell. Where you will be transformed into a demon yourself. It's not bad at all. But.. in the case of death, you will be denied rebirth, reincarnation, so make sure you have a death-defying waifu by your side. 0-0

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Bad Friggin Ass Lol, (played the original alot) In My oppinion hands down The Best RPG Game I've ever played. I just downloaded this New Game and the first thought that moved me on the loli succubus is that it would be pretty cool if you could catch loli Mon Girls and raise them into the strongest (Loving/Devoted,According to each Personality :) ) Mon Harem. Dare I say Tsundre? lol.
I'll say it again, Bad Friggin Ass Man! Lol.

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
This game is seriously amazing, can't wait for future updates. The only thing I wish gets added is more fetishes in battle other than Handjob, oral, kissing etc., like footjobs.

Reactions: Bugga

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
Redamz wants to force you to fuck (or getting fucked?) by that trap Typhoon to progress the future story.
Kinda takes away the "Girl" part in MGI.
Your character in the game is pathetic af, I hope you enjoy being treated like literal garbage and can't do anything about it.
The girls merely tolerating your presence, even though they feel like puking. I don't know if Redamz wants to insult his patreons or if this is his self-insert. The self-insert would explain the part with the trap tho.
Also, Redamz is toxic af. I don't know if it was in this forum or on 8ch, but he insulted several people who criticized parts of his game and it's future plans (like with the trap).
And each update takes like 5 years or so. So it's never going to be finished, like ever.

Please, for the love of all existing and non-existing gods, NEVER become that little shits patreon!
Heck, I don't know why there are still over 10k retards idiots supporting him. :rolleyes:

wow really??

another yandere dev2.0 ??

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes