• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Dahmaan

Mar 24, 2019
It will not.
If you extract it without changing to japanese encoding you will get files and data names with gibberish.

My tip. Install Bandizip. There you have a huge button to chose the encoding language. No need to change your system locales just to unpack a file.
thanks however I have another problem
for some reason When i close the game and start again I don't see my saves hence the CONTTINUE option is not available despite making multiple saves, is this supposed to happen? or just a me problem again.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Where do you find the Silverwine/Fruit the Werecats like? i'm trying to help the guy who wants to give it to the werecat as a gift, is the only quest i have left.

Infungus

Feb 20, 2018
Where do you find the Silverwine/Fruit the Werecats like? i'm trying to help the guy who wants to give it to the werecat as a gift, is the only quest i have left.
Just walk around the area above him with the werecat as a companion and press 'A' every few steps, when you're close to it she will say something smells good, she'll say something different the closer you are to it.

Reactions: NODOGAN

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it just impossible to beat Imp or something? I increased her love gauge to 100% while mine was only at 90% or so, and the fight didn't end even after the game stated something that made it sound like it should have. However, the fight just kept going on. I even made her climax again, and my love gauge went up to 100%. Fight still didn't end there though, until she finally made me climax, and the game acts like I lost. I genuinely do not understand why this happened. I was mid fellatio, but I don't know if that's what caused it or not.

I'm just really confused here, and would appreciate if anyone has an answer for me.

edit: Okay she joins your party after what seems like the loss scene but I don't know if that's actually the loss scene or the win scene since I've never gone through the fight without either her love gauge reaching 100% before mine or our love gauges reaching 100% at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeenSolong

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Is it just impossible to beat Imp or something? I increased her love gauge to 100% while mine was only at 90% or so, and the fight didn't end even after the game stated something that made it sound like it should have. However, the fight just kept going on. I even made her climax again, and my love gauge went up to 100%. Fight still didn't end there though, until she finally made me climax, and the game acts like I lost. I genuinely do not understand why this happened. I was mid fellatio, but I don't know if that's what caused it or not.

I'm just really confused here, and would appreciate if anyone has an answer for me.

edit: Okay she joins your party after what seems like the loss scene but I don't know if that's actually the loss scene or the win scene since I've never gone through the fight without either her love gauge reaching 100% before mine or our love gauges reaching 100% at the same time.
First of all, cast out your sense of battlefuck in this game. This isn't a fight to win against the girls, it's to assert your own independence to an extent. If you 'lose', not getting their love value high, while they've filled your gauge first. You lose to her and she'll dominate you completely. When you 'win' you retain the autonomy required for the game to continue.

In any other battlefuck, winning against the girl drains her energy, lets you escape, and or vanquishes her. This isn't one of those settings though The monster girls in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia won't leave you alone because you defeated them, they'll just want more sex. So the combat system here is more like an actual sex simulator than a battlefuck, just don't get so pussy whipped to the point that you fall to the girl.

Last edited:

Anything_whatever

Dec 30, 2018
I forgot to save and had to restart, and god, that tutorial is so long, really hope we get a way to skip it in the next versions of the game

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
First of all, cast out your sense of battlefuck in this game. This isn't a fight to win against the girls, it's to assert your own independence to an extent. If you 'lose', not getting their love value high, while they've filled your gauge first. You lose to her and she'll dominate you completely. When you 'win' you retain the autonomy required for the game to continue.

In any other battlefuck, winning against the girl drains her energy, lets you escape, and or vanquishes her. This isn't one of those settings though The monster girls in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia won't leave you alone because you defeated them, they'll just want more sex. So the combat system here is more like an actual sex simulator than a battlefuck, just don't get so pussy whipped to the point that you fall to the girl.
Thanks for the explanation, I had just assumed that there would be SOME kind of difference. Even if it was a small one like a few lines of dialogue being changed or something. As far as I saw though, scene was exactly the same both times I tried it and starts off exactly like a loss scene would so... just kinda assumed it was.

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the explanation, I had just assumed that there would be SOME kind of difference. Even if it was a small one like a few lines of dialogue being changed or something. As far as I saw though, scene was exactly the same both times I tried it and starts off exactly like a loss scene would so... just kinda assumed it was.
There will be different dialogues, but it's just a Demo for now...:whistle:

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Don't really know why, but i cannot defeat the Imp, can someone give me some tips?:ROFLMAO:
Firstly you'll want to use some of the interactions at your disposal. Words of love, give or take affection. Then, onto the sex you'll want to use each of the touch things a couple of times gauge her reaction then go for her weak point(s).

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Don't really know why, but i cannot defeat the Imp, can someone give me some tips?:ROFLMAO:
What worked best for me was eating a prisoner fruit at the beginning and using all but one of the whispers of love as well as all the other interacts, then begging for insertion and swapping between shake hips and breast touch depending on how close I was to cumming. When she climaxes, use the last whisper of love, and do whatever besides kissing. From then on, it was kind of luck for me, so just do whatever works for you I guess.

Reactions: Vignum

aihikari

May 18, 2019
For me, there are a few things to notice
1. Eat a prisoner food first and foremost
2. Don't beg her to attack your weak point
3. Attack breasts and asses give her 16% ecstasy, attack vagina give 20%
4. When she's close to cumming, try to hold off until her AP gauge is about to be fulfilled then attack either breasts or asses. This way you can lead the ecstasy point next round.
5. When she is basked in afterglow use intimate act ONLY, unless your AP gauge is about to be fulfilled.
With this I always manage to drive her love gauge to 100% first, and it will never stop at just that. The best I have ever achieved is raise her love gauge to 142%.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I must be extremely lucky, because I somehow managed to win both fights on my first try. That aside, the only real complaint that I have with the game so far is just how exceedingly long the battles can drag on for. Seriously, even with the Prisoner Fruits (use those, they increase LOVE gains during battle from what I can tell) every fight takes like 10-15 full minutes, bare minimum. Makes repeating the fights extremely unfun after the 5th one or so. There's also something a little silly about an Imp mechanically being about as difficult to fight as, say, a Dragon or Hellhound, assuming this trend continues for the rest of the game. It's a pretty engaging system though, which makes it a lot more tolerable.

krikroune

Mar 28, 2020
I must be extremely lucky, because I somehow managed to win both fights on my first try. That aside, the only real complaint that I have with the game so far is just how exceedingly long the battles can drag on for. Seriously, even with the Prisoner Fruits (use those, they increase LOVE gains during battle from what I can tell) every fight takes like 10-15 full minutes, bare minimum. Makes repeating the fights extremely unfun after the 5th one or so. There's also something a little silly about an Imp mechanically being about as difficult to fight as, say, a Dragon or Hellhound, assuming this trend continues for the rest of the game. It's a pretty engaging system though, which makes it a lot more tolerable.
Same thing here...

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes