Chikirriki345

Dec 4, 2022
Although I know that the developer said that it was not in their plans. I hope a version for Android will be considered in the future.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
How to cheat?
The cheat menu is only available in the patreon only build. If you use one of those, press F1 to open the cheat menu.

Although I know that the developer said that it was not in their plans. I hope a version for Android will be considered in the future.
I think there was someone doing a fan version for android of an older build in this thread, but it's not supported by us and it is for an older version.

Chikirriki345

Dec 4, 2022
The cheat menu is only available in the patreon only build. If you use one of those, press F1 to open the cheat menu.

I think there was someone doing a fan version for android of an older build in this thread, but it's not supported by us and it is for an older version.
What a shame that the unofficial version of Android couldn't progress more. I guess we just have to wait and see if someone else is encouraged.

DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
hmm... interesting game, don't know how I didn't saw it on all these years; btw, someone could tell me, around, how many Monster girls are implemented already?

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
hmm... interesting game, don't know how I didn't saw it on all these years; btw, someone could tell me, around, how many Monster girls are implemented already?
Right now there are 14 catchable girls in the game, we also have 4 more types of monster girls that aren't catchable but still have events tied to them as NPCs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DannyhelMont

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Beyond the girls mentioned already, there are also another 5 capturable girls who are sitting in waiting. All basic art assets are ready including conversation pose, outfits, etc. They just need their event art. On top of that, there's another 2 girls that have their design/pose done and just need some outfits and whatnot. There is also an additional non-capturable girl that is designed for a one-off event, and a new character story character that's halfway through the line art process for the next story update. That's not to mention that the writing team (including the guy above) has written multiple girls that don't have art yet.

Here a few images of those unreleased capturable girls that have been publicly confirmed already on Discord/Patreon
It's old images, so the centaur and sheep are already in the game.
Shark won the vote on Patreon so she goes in next.
Minotaur, Tarantula, Bat, Tanuki are the others that have all basic art assets done.
Cactus lacks a few art assets, but her design is done and a few outfits.
I don't have the last one in here, she's not public yet.

Vacation_00.png Vote.png

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
Two questions, where is the collectible from the second row on the far right of the display. It says in Brushwood, but I can't seem to find it anywhere unless there is some way into the house that the shut in is hunkered down in.

The second is where do I get the sphinx's clothes, I was sent to the Blowingrocks Biggies, but they just said to leave due to it being for the sphinx and the quest directions in the journal didn't update there.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Two questions, where is the collectible from the second row on the far right of the display. It says in Brushwood, but I can't seem to find it anywhere unless there is some way into the house that the shut in is hunkered down in.

The second is where do I get the sphinx's clothes, I was sent to the Blowingrocks Biggies, but they just said to leave due to it being for the sphinx and the quest directions in the journal didn't update there.

Sphinx clothes are in a different store, the Sugarbush one if Im not mistaken

The poster- Head to Plentywood, go up through the area door, house right in front of you

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
Sphinx clothes are in a different store, the Sugarbush one if Im not mistaken

The poster- Head to Plentywood, go up through the area door, house right in front of you
They might need modifications in the hints there for the journal parts of it with both.

Only found the Sugarbush part because I went to do something else, caught a raptor and went hopping around for costumes

And are the doggirls going to get a monster entry because there's a few in game, but nothing about them there and all of the other encountered monsters have one

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
And are the doggirls going to get a monster entry because there's a few in game, but nothing about them there and all of the other encountered monsters have one
They do not have a entry yet cause they are more of an easter egg/teaser so far. As soon as they become catchable they will get an entry like every other girl.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Added a bunch of new fan signatures!
Check the original post ↓here↓
Fan Signatures!

How to use them (and support us for free)
View attachment 1017788
View attachment 1017789
View attachment 1017790

View attachment 3408648
View attachment 3408649
View attachment 3408650
View attachment 3408652
View attachment 3408654
View attachment 3408655
View attachment 3408657
View attachment 3408658

• Love