• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone knows where to find the merchant.
I want to return the items but I can't find them
To find the merchant itself go left from Three Way Junction till you find a way up, she waits at the end of that path.
The items you have to find for her are either glass jars that you can get in Plentywood or outfits that you will find between Blowingrock and Sugarbush at the edge of the desert.

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
To find the merchant itself go left from Three Way Junction till you find a way up, she waits at the end of that path.
The items you have to find for her are either glass jars that you can get in Plentywood or outfits that you will find between Blowingrock and Sugarbush at the edge of the desert.
Ire

Nov 18, 2023
The Patreon Build for Monster Girl Hunt v0.2.89 has been leaked on .

/ / /

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Don't really follow the game and I only jump in for bits at a time, so excuse the ignorance, but how far along towards the end do you estimate to the game to be at currently? 30%? 90%?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Don't really follow the game and I only jump in for bits at a time, so excuse the ignorance, but how far along towards the end do you estimate to the game to be at currently? 30%? 90%?
Hard to pin that down honestly. There's actually a lot done on the backend that isn't quite ready for release, so as time goes on development will feel like it's speeding up a little. The map for example is probably around 70% released, but is actually 85% done. We're about to release the 15th capturable girl (22nd girl if you include humans and non-capturable), but there's another 7 girls that only need some event art, with a handful more girls that are at least concepted. We also have tons of writing work done already thanks to a 3 person team of writers (4 if you include me).

I guess in terms of the amount of content, it's impossible to pin down as later on it will speed up. In terms of the amount of time until we release a full version, then were 40%-50% through.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Hard to pin that down honestly. There's actually a lot done on the backend that isn't quite ready for release, so as time goes on development will feel like it's speeding up a little. The map for example is probably around 70% released, but is actually 85% done. We're about to release the 15th capturable girl (22nd girl if you include humans and non-capturable), but there's another 7 girls that only need some event art, with a handful more girls that are at least concepted. We also have tons of writing work done already thanks to a 3 person team of writers (4 if you include me).

I guess in terms of the amount of content, it's impossible to pin down as later on it will speed up. In terms of the amount of time until we release a full version, then were 40%-50% through.
Oh, didn't realize the dev themselves was active here, haha. Thanks! Sometimes I'll play a game incomplete but I like yours enough that I would really rather just wait until it's finished, I play it from time to time since it's a fun addition to the monster girl genre and you go out of your way to pick interesting monster types.

Thanks a ton for the answer, and keep up the good work. Please put it on Steam or something when it's done, I absolutely hate Patreon/similar with the passion and a hundred red suns, but I will gladly buy a finished game.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Oh, didn't realize the dev themselves was active here, haha. Thanks! Sometimes I'll play a game incomplete but I like yours enough that I would really rather just wait until it's finished, I play it from time to time since it's a fun addition to the monster girl genre and you go out of your way to pick interesting monster types.

Thanks a ton for the answer, and keep up the good work. Please put it on Steam or something when it's done, I absolutely hate Patreon/similar with the passion and a hundred red suns, but I will gladly buy a finished game.
The kind words are much appreciated. We do produce a good bit of content, so if you're trying to figure out when to dip in, it took a year to produce around ~46 events (Love level, barn, poster, etc) and 4 girls (7 outfits each to start), and at least one map area. Mind you, I am including the next two updates which will include the Draft Centaur releases that are happening this month.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Draft Centaur Release!
Patrons / Subscribers already have access!
or

AdvertType_00.png

Reactions: Sscdrake

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I've had my eye on this game for quite a while,but I can't play it on an emulator since it's made in unity. Any chance for an android version in the future?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I've had my eye on this game for quite a while,but I can't play it on an emulator since it's made in unity. Any chance for an android version in the future?
Sorry, but the game was never designed with android in mind, so UI and a bunch of the code isn't suitable for an android build.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes