Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Strange
Have you tried a game restart or a redownload from a different link? There's also to test if a key is pressed without you touching it.
Tried restarting, and went through keyboardchecker, no issues there. Will try to download a different link

Reactions: Tiny_Devil

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Playing on Windows 10, and yes, the are slowly moving up without any input on my keyboard.
Idk if this game has controller support, but in case it does try unplugging any controllers you have plugged in. If you've got an old xbox controller like me then your left joystick is probably fucked and sending an up signal at all times.

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Idk if this game has controller support, but in case it does try unplugging any controllers you have plugged in. If you've got an old xbox controller like me then your left joystick is probably fucked and sending an up signal at all times.
You know, actually thought of that, however when I tried moving the joysticks, nothing happened, so I am thinking it doesn't have controller support.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
You know, actually thought of that, however when I tried moving the joysticks, nothing happened, so I am thinking it doesn't have controller support.
I think this has come up for one or two other people way back and I'm almost certain it was some small thing.
Obviously, a keyboard doesn't have pressure support (at least none that I know of), which is why this ones so weird to me, it's either walk or don't.
I've got a QA guy testing in about half an hour and I'm going to give it a go myself here in just a second as well.

Maybe try toggling the always run option in the options menu?
Could also try to teleport, save, close, and reload.

Edit: Can confirm that I am not experiencing the issue.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
a keyboard doesn't have pressure support
Huh? If you mean that pressing a key for example only half-ways and you move slower, then some keyboards have that.

I didn't have any issues as well though.

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
I think this has come up for one or two other people way back and I'm almost certain it was some small thing.
Obviously, a keyboard doesn't have pressure support (at least none that I know of), which is why this ones so weird to me, it's either walk or don't.
I've got a QA guy testing in about half an hour and I'm going to give it a go myself here in just a second as well.

Maybe try toggling the always run option in the options menu?
Could also try to teleport, save, close, and reload.

Edit: Can confirm that I am not experiencing the issue.
toggling auto-run didn't work, nor did teleporting, saving, closing, and reload. It isn't too big of an issue, just very odd. xD

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
toggling auto-run didn't work, nor did teleporting, saving, closing, and reload. It isn't too big of an issue, just very odd. xD
Well, as long as it's not a huge bother for you then the rest of the game should work fine.
I would say see if the next public update fixes it. It's been a very long time, but I think the last time I got this report it was such a small fix that it really didn't stick with me, sorry.
Also, maybe try unplugging mouse/keyboard/other input devices to see if the issue is related to them still.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Wanna try and see if has the same issue?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Getting the same issue there, so am thinking it doesnt have anything to do with the actual game and might just be Unity or something.
Yeah probably something to do with Unity + your PC or only your PC. Sadly I am not that well versed with that stuff :/

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Wonderful game, best pokemon hentai game around!

Out of curiosity is there, gonna be there an evolution feature too?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antoris

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
Wonderful game, best pokemon hentai game around!

Out of curiosity is there, gonna be there an evolution feature too?
Thanks for the kind words!

There is no evolution feature planned, it would simply explode the scope of the game.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Happy Halloween!
The Halloween update is out to Patrons and Subscribers

MonsterGirlHunt_Halloween_2023.png

Reactions: vilewe7570
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes