Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
am i missing something, how do you capture new girls?
Work through the story, keep fighting random encounters, they will get auto captured for this release as you fight. Read what the popups after each monster defeat.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I love anal sex with monster girl :love: :love: :love:
Sooo your gunna hate me, events got moved around and the anal part sorta accidentally is out of the first release BUT it will be in next weeks build. I didn't even think of it when I was tagging stuff.

Nepgyaaaa

Dec 30, 2019
Looks very nice and will be following this but... will it have any history in the future? or will it be just a recolection game?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
If you are talking
Looks very nice and will be following this but... will it have any history in the future? or will it be just a recolection game?
If you are asking whether your saves will continue to work then yes, the plan is to have a save updater script in by release v2

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So, a bit of info for people.
All monsters cap at Level 7. The love meter says X/10, but you can actually level up to 11/10 (does nothing noticable).
Expect abysmal Capture Rates in this version. Love increase seems to be unaffected by opponent level. If you reached the level cap and captured both the Slime and the Mushroom, but still need love for them, just go farm the cows between the 2 towns.
The variance of stats between the Monsters is really low... except for the Cow. She has 1 more Attack over the other 2 at level cap and has much better crit than the rest at the cost of a measly 3 HP. So, for capturing just go with her.
Lastly, XP and Love are increased for the monster you deal the last hit with. Getting the early levels for the Slime and Mushroom should be done by dealing most of the damage with the Cow, then swapping to the others so they get full XP for the win.

Overall, it's nice. But I feel like 3 frames per animation is kinda low. I would also appreciate the ability to trigger the "cum" part of the animation manually with the normal loop playing until I do so.

Reactions: James Eveleth

MinorTenor

Mar 7, 2020
The game has a good potential, I've been waiting for new updates !!!

And i think you should add stamina bar for battle parts.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
man im really confused what this is.
1. for a version 1.0 it seems to have almost no content. i feel like the number got swapped from 0.1 to 1.0.
2. so is this pokemon or what?

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
This game is the definition of potential in my opinion. It reminded me a lot of the good things of Haremon. For some constructed criticism:
I found some typos in the game that need to be smoothed over: The starting screen says "veiw" instead of view. At the start of the game when your sister asks you to find her shirt there is a "a" missing in the sentence for it to make more sense, when talking to the slime girl she says in one sentence "haram" instead of harem, in the 2. event for the Amanita your character says "your" instead of you're. (those were all i found, please do not take that as nitpicky or an attack but just a helpful comment to correct those)
While the controls are good i was confused at the start that the spacebar did not worked to interact with things like NPCs or houses, maybe it would be good to make it so that the spacebar also works like the click in the World.
I dont know if its already planned but it would be cool to have the sex events trigger while being outside and dont just have to be manually activated from the menu (Like you reach the love required for the event for a girl and after a short while running around it triggers, while being able to replay them later on in the menu).
Maybe im just a very impatient person but a sprinting option/button would be really cool.
A thing im sure that is planned but i still wanted to mention is the option to choose which girl follows you in the World. Maybe even be able to talk to them like NPCs to trigger the dialogs you get from the talk button in the menu.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
This game is the definition of potential in my opinion. It reminded me a lot of the good things of Haremon. For some constructed criticism:
I found some typos in the game that need to be smoothed over: The starting screen says "veiw" instead of view. At the start of the game when your sister asks you to find her shirt there is a "a" missing in the sentence for it to make more sense, when talking to the slime girl she says in one sentence "haram" instead of harem, in the 2. event for the Amanita your character says "your" instead of you're. (those were all i found, please do not take that as nitpicky or an attack but just a helpful comment to correct those)
While the controls are good i was confused at the start that the spacebar did not worked to interact with things like NPCs or houses, maybe it would be good to make it so that the spacebar also works like the click in the World.
I dont know if its already planned but it would be cool to have the sex events trigger while being outside and dont just have to be manually activated from the menu (Like you reach the love required for the event for a girl and after a short while running around it triggers, while being able to replay them later on in the menu).
Maybe im just a very impatient person but a sprinting option/button would be really cool.
A thing im sure that is planned but i still wanted to mention is the option to choose which girl follows you in the World. Maybe even be able to talk to them like NPCs to trigger the dialogs you get from the talk button in the menu.
Please do be nit picky, things can only get better when I get feedback.
  • Typos noted. Unity REALLY needs an in editor spell checker. I keep bounding between Unity and google docs to spell check.
  • Outside event trigger and changing followers is already planned.
  • Intractable objects are coming in the next update which will include something to clue you in on what is intractable. I did try using the E key like suggested. More below.
  • The following monster is planned to have conversation when clicked on. This was planned for release 1 but after trying to sort out who was talking with the E key didn't work well, I decided to wait until intractable objects were introduced.
  • I will consider a shift run function, but I will have to dig into encounter triggers as they are based on time not distance/speed, so maybe next update, probably the one after.

Reactions: Antoris
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes