Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
When this game is fully released, will it be put up on Steam like so many indie adult games are these days? I'm not a Patreon user, but I'd like to support this game somehow...
Most likely it will, but that may be a few years from now.

It's ok. I'm just so used to choosing SS when the option exists that I forgot to check to see if it was active. I also thought, "There's a sister in this game. Just in case..." Oh well, you get an extra $3 this month for my mistake! Buy yourself something nice.
Again, sorry about that. Also, "Step" sister is in the game, and I think in about 2 or 3 story updates she gets more involved.

A little rant about Subscribestar -- They are actually a lot stranger then you would expect. In addition to the 5 subscriber minimum for reoccurring payments, you must also have 5 subscribers and $150 in payments to initiate a payment. On top of that, they limit the top end a tier can be to $100 for some reason. Add in a few other oddities like the way you have to post (feels way strange), and its hard to justify the up keep.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Again, sorry about that. Also, "Step" sister is in the game, and I think in about 2 or 3 story updates she gets more involved.

A little rant about Subscribestar -- They are actually a lot stranger then you would expect. In addition to the 5 subscriber minimum for reoccurring payments, you must also have 5 subscribers and $150 in payments to initiate a payment. On top of that, they limit the top end a tier can be to $100 for some reason. Add in a few other oddities like the way you have to post (feels way strange), and its hard to justify the up keep.
I understand now. They are very inconvenient for the smaller developers just getting started. That does explain why I have to extend my subscription every month for my smallest developer there.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
There is 4 white square at the events down there i kinda download the game for Cat girl and fulled her love bar. Is there any sex scenes with her?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
There is 4 white square at the events down there i kinda download the game for Cat girl and fulled her love bar. Is there any sex scenes with her?
The 4 squares are just a bug, not game breaking or anything and have already been addressed.

As for the cat scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is obviously an ongoing project with events in the works for all the girls. More mosters, more events, more everything, as we keep plugging away at it

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Summer Sale and Contest!
Yearly memberships are 16% off / 2 months free!
Event Idea Contest - Give us your best beach event idea and we will pick the best one to go in game! You can leave you idea in the comments on the patreon post or head over to twitter and help us out with a Like, Retweet and Comment of your idea.
Sale and Contest end on June 30th!

BeachGroupWallpaper.png

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
They are the most comparable franchises, and we do use some of the same tropes they do. Monster Musume doesn't really break the mold with the "Bird Brained Harpy" and we certainly didn't either. Actually, the two most comparable characters are at the request of VIP patrons. They are popular and loved tropes in the end, and I dont mind one bit.

As for the pokemon comparison, yeah, we rolled with the pocket monster genre.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Very good game, Just wish there was some kind of page that gave you hints as to there you can get all the monster girl outfits. Also I have a missing memory that has to do with tentacles, any ideas where it might be? AND I'm missing the second to last monster girl...
Thanks for the feedback!

Here are some hints for the hidden monster girl outfits:

As for your other two questions, they are actually about the same thing. I've answered that question before, so I'll just link to it:
Teleport to 3-Way Junction and head west. You will find a path heading north - take it and talk to the NPC there. They have two quests for you. Completing them gives you some rewards, among which is this event.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes