Deynan

Nov 24, 2018
Hey I'm not sure if this is supposed to be part of the game but the girl that is supposed to follow you to Breed's Manor sometimes just stops and spazzes out for no real reason...is that correct and supposed to be happening to make it harder to travel with her?
same problem

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I dumped a few hours into this game and I gotta say, it's probably one of my top favorite H games now.

I greatly appreciate the original artwork and that it's not just another carbon copy RPG Maker looking game! So many monster girls game devs take that route and I just plain ignore them.

Like I said before I loved the harpy design and personally I am a huge fan of harpies. I affectionally named mine Sunny because she's so bright and yellow! I like how they girls have more talk lines the more you level up their Love. I was a bit sad when I maxed out Sunny's Love so quickly, so I decided to add a few more Harpies to my team! Sunny gets along great with Nim so Nim is welcome to stay in the team. :)

The game is crazy random with all the pervy humor, but it doesn't cross my line with how far it takes the jokes. I found myself laughing out loud several times. The story momentum is strong enough to keep me pushing through the game and the NPCs always have something entertaining the say. Personal favorite is the NEEEERRDDDDDD!!!! fights! I had a good laugh on that one.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm playing the game solely because I love the game's Harpy girl so much. I'm just dying for more events and interaction possibilities with her, and maybe even more harpy types like lovebirds, doves, ravens, etc.! Oy, I'd be in harpy heaven then~! Whoops, got carried away there. There's just something about harpies that drive me wild. I love
how simple and fun they are, and their wings and claws just look so adorable. I was pleased with the "talon job" + wing self pleasuring (wingering? lol) scene and how cute she was about! ^_^ I hope we can choose more lines as the guy to have a choice on how we want him to act, because I just wanna sit there and cuddle with the harpy. xD

Probably my main two complaints is that there is no controller support and that the game has one endlessly looping song. It's hard to take darker moments seriously when the same old endless tune is going on and on. It's hard to control my character because it feels like he's usually sliding all over instead of walking. Of course I'm not trying to be mean and overly critical here, I just wanted to be honest with all my thoughts.

I'll be keeping my eye on this game for years to come, so please keep it up! Unfortunately I'm out of a job right now, so I can't do much in the means of support at the moment, but hopefully that will change later this year.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I dumped a few hours into this game and I gotta say, it's probably one of my top favorite H games now.

I greatly appreciate the original artwork and that it's not just another carbon copy RPG Maker looking game! So many monster girls game devs take that route and I just plain ignore them.

Like I said before I loved the harpy design and personally I am a huge fan of harpies. I affectionally named mine Sunny because she's so bright and yellow! I like how they girls have more talk lines the more you level up their Love. I was a bit sad when I maxed out Sunny's Love so quickly, so I decided to add a few more Harpies to my team! Sunny gets along great with Nim so Nim is welcome to stay in the team. :)

The game is crazy random with all the pervy humor, but it doesn't cross my line with how far it takes the jokes. I found myself laughing out loud several times. The story momentum is strong enough to keep me pushing through the game and the NPCs always have something entertaining the say. Personal favorite is the NEEEERRDDDDDD!!!! fights! I had a good laugh on that one.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm playing the game solely because I love the game's Harpy girl so much. I'm just dying for more events and interaction possibilities with her, and maybe even more harpy types like lovebirds, doves, ravens, etc.! Oy, I'd be in harpy heaven then~! Whoops, got carried away there. There's just something about harpies that drive me wild. I love
how simple and fun they are, and their wings and claws just look so adorable. I was pleased with the "talon job" + wing self pleasuring (wingering? lol) scene and how cute she was about! ^_^ I hope we can choose more lines as the guy to have a choice on how we want him to act, because I just wanna sit there and cuddle with the harpy. xD

Probably my main two complaints is that there is no controller support and that the game has one endlessly looping song. It's hard to take darker moments seriously when the same old endless tune is going on and on. It's hard to control my character because it feels like he's usually sliding all over instead of walking. Of course I'm not trying to be mean and overly critical here, I just wanted to be honest with all my thoughts.

I'll be keeping my eye on this game for years to come, so please keep it up! Unfortunately I'm out of a job right now, so I can't do much in the means of support at the moment, but hopefully that will change later this year.
Hey there! So glad you enjoyed playing Monster Girl Hunt!

Look forward to when 0.2.48 gets released to the public, the harpy gets her milking event and a new Love event there.

As for your complaints, I can't promise controller support, at least not at the moment. A large scale code refactor is being worked on in the background and it could be a while before we are able to add any features like that.

You make a good point about there being only one song and it not fitting thematically some of the time. There are plans for hiring a musician to create custom tracks, but to reach that point the project requires more funding. After the code refactor I can see about getting some more free to use tracks with a heavier feel to them and putting them in the game at appropriate times, but, as stated before, that will probably take some time.

Could you elaborate on your last point? The one about how the player feels like he's sliding instead of walking? Is this connected to the movement speed, the direction switching or the stopping of movement once no input is detected? Is this feeling isolated to using certain controls - mouse or keyboard?

Your detailed feedback is much appreciated! If you want to help out some more, you could consider leaving a review or sharing the game with friends. Anything helps! And best of luck on your job hunt!

If you want to hang out and chat with other Harpy lovers or have any other suggestions for the game, feel free to head on over to our Discord. You can find a link to it in the OP.

Reactions: Antoris

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Well damn, thanks for the kind words, we do try our best.
I would like to ask a bit of a favor from you. If you don't mind leaving your comment as a rating it would really be appreciated. It can be a bit hard to see where they are so I circled it in the screen shot.
1625759883973.png

Reactions: girdeyordo

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
We have a new coder going in and cleaning things up. We expected a few things like this to crop up due to the scale of the work, but either way, thanks for the report. We will be getting on it right away.
All patreon tiers get this?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
All patreon tiers get this?
All patrons get cheat menu and Kate outfits
Bronze gets the release 1 week early
Silver and up get it 2 weeks early
If you want to see the differences in all tiers ->

Reactions: toryuuu

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Just a reminder that we are doing a livestream today at 3pm edt!
Our resident Big Tittied Goth Girl is getting some love this time around!
Watch here
or here
and become a patron here

Luna.png

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Does anyone know hot to get the memorie that i am missing love the game btw keep up the good work
1627113865385.png

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes