YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Can someone give me a hint to how to get the outfits 4 and 5 on all girls just a hint pls

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still have trouble finding some areas in the map.
I don't remember where that barn was with the bull and other "training devices."

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
I still have trouble finding some areas in the map.
I don't remember where that barn was with the bull and other "training devices."
Its in the starting town at the top left area, where the farmhand is to heal your girls, you can enter the barn there.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
NimHoodie.png
0.2.50 is out now for all patrons!
Public and patron releases were split a little bit differently this time around, so instead, here's the changes in the two update that patrons have gotten that are not yet public

-2 Luna mission events
-1 Luna hidden event
-1 Dryad love level event
-1 Golem love level event
-New Dairy Cow outfit
-New Dryad outfit
-Fixed 15 outfits to be skimpy instead of ripped Green Slime bikini full, Green Slime bikini ripped, Dairy Cow bikini ripped, Dairy Cow classic ripped, Dairy Cow hidden ripped, Dairy Cow standard full, Dairy Cow standard ripped, Amanita bikini full, Amanita bikini ripped, Dryad bikini ripped, Stray Cat bikini ripped, Stray Cat hidden ripped, Cockatiel Harpy red dress full, Cockatiel Harpy red dress ripped, Cockatiel Harpy bikini ripped
-More code to speed up implementation
-Small bug fixes
-Known bug, you can walk on palm trees, it'll be fixed in 0.2.51

Feb 9, 2020
If you get a Dairy Cow with Slam super early, be prepared to wreck everything that so much as side-eyes you wrong xD . I've got one named Mamoo and she's just a stone cold killer.

Super fun game, Tiny_Devil. Even as early into development as this is, there's quite a lot here to enjoy. Good stuff, yo.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
If you get a Dairy Cow with Slam super early, be prepared to wreck everything that so much as side-eyes you wrong xD . I've got one named Mamoo and she's just a stone cold killer.

Super fun game, Tiny_Devil. Even as early into development as this is, there's quite a lot here to enjoy. Good stuff, yo.
Mamoo sounds like a absolute beast :ROFLMAO:

Glad to hear you like it though. We do plan on expanding the battle system soon and ironing things out.
Also, since you are having a good bit of fun, do you mind copy and pasting your comment as a review? We would REALLY appreciate it. 1628269075931.png

Feb 9, 2020
Mamoo sounds like a absolute beast :ROFLMAO:

Glad to hear you like it though. We do plan on expanding the battle system soon and ironing things out.
Also, since you are having a good bit of fun, do you mind copy and pasting your comment as a review? We would REALLY appreciate it.
I'd be more than glad to, yo. Now, I'm gonna sound like a complete chump here, but where do I go to post the review? xP

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I'd be more than glad to, yo. Now, I'm gonna sound like a complete chump here, but where do I go to post the review? xP

No, No, its just kind of hard to see. Its why I have been pointing it out to people actually.
Scroll up to the header image, and its on the image, in the lower right
Click on the star rating you want, then paste the review

1628317981132.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone got info on how to do part 2 of the goth quest "meet her again when she's less distracted"? She's just at that one place unchanged. Also, how to get the latest 3 memories? Plus the tentacle one, 5th last.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes