Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
I hate to be that guy, but my disk C decided to die after a long service and I lost my save. I've basically finished the game on 0.2.47, I didn't get all the costumes, but event-wise the last thing I remember is that is helping the blonde girl that lied about having information and her reward for helping. Could someone share his? Replaying the whole game is doable, but I remember the grind for relations with each girl, just roaming the map looking for fights after talking with the girl to the limit, I'm not really looking forward to that.

DAgger1000

Apr 26, 2020
I can't seem to figure out outfit 4-5 for the Amanita, i got the goth outfit for her already but i'm not sure where this one is

Mar 28, 2019
my comp ate the exe for the latest update after is crashed repeatedly and it seems to have been quarantined as it wont extract anymore im sure its something on my end but i thought id mention it

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
my comp ate the exe for the latest update after is crashed repeatedly and it seems to have been quarantined as it wont extract anymore im sure its something on my end but i thought id mention it
That is bizarre. We've never had a report like this from any of the 200+ patrons, other free users, or Quality Assurance team.
If you don't mind digging into the save location I would really like to see what the error logs say.
The files are called playerlog and its here C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Tiny Devil Studio\Monster Girl Hunt

Any more info like pc setup, which download link you used, if this is your first playthrough, etc

Reactions: girdeyordo

Maniack

Jul 8, 2020
I haven't quite gotten through all the game yet, but I encountered the pee scene with the slime.
My question is, is there more urination scenes? Either already in the game or potentially planned on more being added? Or is that the only one? I suppose i'll figure out the already in game one, but i'm also curious if there'll be more pee added as well.

Reactions: darlic

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I haven't quite gotten through all the game yet, but I encountered the pee scene with the slime.
My question is, is there more urination scenes? Either already in the game or potentially planned on more being added? Or is that the only one? I suppose i'll figure out the already in game one, but i'm also curious if there'll be more pee added as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
That is a patron feature, but we will be making the button inaccessible in public builds to reduce confusion

Last edited:
Reactions: Dementor_ene
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes