Oct 30, 2020
I do not understand, i downloaded full save to check the gallery and see how diligent dev is(to see if this project is worth any attention) and this game has almost 0 h content despite being in development for years. Is it a gallery that is fucked or developer?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I do not understand, i downloaded full save to check the gallery and see how diligent dev is(to see if this project is worth any attention) and this game has almost 0 h content despite being in development for years. Is it a gallery that is fucked or developer?
There are different galleries
You have your "non captured / non love level" gallery, which is the Memories tab in your journal
Then there is also a gallery for each girl. Pause Menu -> Monsters -> Select Monster -> Events
Barns don't have galleries though, but we might add that in the future

A little over a year and a half, 9 monster girls (+1 non capturable), 72 outfits, 70 or so events(I think I counted them all), and just one artist who is also the main designer for everything else too. We generally manage an update every 2 to 3 weeks. We did just have 2 longer dev cycles though, but I dont think we have ever had a single month go by without 1 to 2 updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: kajidiablo

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
If you are using 0.2.53c with a new save, please update to 0.2.53d. There was a bug in the creation that gave Nim incorrect data, and the d version fixes this.

Reactions: Antoris

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Update 0.2.53 available to the public now!
Don't forget the Halloween Sale! 16% off annual memberships, that's 2 months free!

1634490580277.png

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I saw mention of a second armor for the golem girl but i'm not sure where you re supposed to get it
Her hidden armor is marble version of her arms / legs / base armor
You can find a marble block hidden on the bottom side of the trail from Sugarbush to Blowingrock in the desert portion

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So I was wondering when it comes to the monster girls and their attacks is the moves they have always random or specific to each one and when they level up is there a list they use or is it random also is there a list of moves that are in the game

I would also like to point out that while I'm not sure if this is normal or not but for the fast travel markers I do not have available is the 3-way junction with the only reason for me to think this is the post a while kind of showing the location of the "Supreme Cultist"* the map showed the junction being light up to be used

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
So I was wondering when it comes to the monster girls and their attacks is the moves they have always random or specific to each one and when they level up is there a list they use or is it random also is there a list of moves that are in the game

I would also like to point out that while I'm not sure if this is normal or not but for the fast travel markers I do not have available is the 3-way junction with the only reason for me to think this is the post a while kind of showing the location of the "Supreme Cultist"* the map showed the junction being light up to be used
Attacks are selected at random from a list of moves that makes sense for each monster. This will change a bit in the future

3 Way Junction should unlock when you pass through, I will double check to make sure its working correctly though

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Update 0.2.54 out for Silver Patrons! -

Changelog:
2 Lamia love level events
Lamia barn event
Fixed bugs from previous update
Fixed follower double talk icon bug
Added follower love level independent small talks (code only so far)
LamiaHug.png

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
We had one other report, but we are tweaking it here and there. Next release does do a bit to alleviate the issue, but it will take community testing and reporting to smooth everything out nicely

Reactions: Joga

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
That's great to hear; can't wait for more lamia and lizard girl!
I went back in again and reduced particle effects even more, without compromising on visuals of course. Something like an overall reduction of +50%. The update comes out in a week to the public, lamia events in that one too, and would really appreciate you getting back with us on the framerate.

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
I went back in again and reduced particle effects even more, without compromising on visuals of course. Something like an overall reduction of +50%. The update comes out in a week to the public, lamia events in that one too, and would really appreciate you getting back with us on the framerate.
Alrighty, will test that as soon as possible!

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes