Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The usual weekend livestream will be this Sunday, the 19th of September at 3pm edt!
Feel free to join either on Discord or over at Picarto

WallpaperAnnouncment.png

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
The usual weekend livestream will be this Sunday, the 19th of September at 3pm edt!
Feel free to join either on Discord or over at Picarto

View attachment 1408080
uuuu are u adding a lamia and bunny girl next uptate? i cant wait! love the game so far, keep up the great work i wish i could afford to be a patreon ;-;

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antoris

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
uuuu are u adding a lamia and bunny girl next uptate? i cant wait! love the game so far, keep up the great work i wish i could afford to be a patreon ;-;
Lamia is coming up in the next patron update here in a few days.

The Bunny is coming a bit later. She is part of the bunny bar in the desert. We need to get at least 9 events done for the bar so we needed her design finished up to do that.

And if your interested in the silhouette, we are working on her during todays(September 9th) livestream.

Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Lamia is coming up in the next patron update here in a few days.

The Bunny is coming a bit later. She is part of the bunny bar in the desert. We need to get at least 9 events done for the bar so we needed her design finished up to do that.

And if your interested in the silhouette, we are working on her during todays(September 9th) livestream.
ill drop by and see :D

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Hey i actually watched the whole stream, just that i was on picarto with no account, just by the end i joined discord, you guys are really entertaining had a good time ill make sure to tune in next sunday. (knew it was a fennec fox xD love the tan lines!!!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tiny_Devil
Jul 15, 2017
Hi

I am having trouble with finding the Spiked Salamander can someone tell me where they can be found please. I am playing ver 2.51.

Jul 15, 2017
She can either be found around the city blowingrocks, pretty much the whole brown area in front of it, or on the way to the oasis west from blowingrocks.
Thank you very much I will try to catch one there. I swear I have been walking around the whole map for hours and not seen one its the only thing I need to do then get her costumes.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Update 0.2.53b Out for All Patrons!

Changelog
  • Bunny event! The bunny is NOT officially in since the bar is not ready yet, but you can find her and her event just outside.
  • Amanita outfit. (Ruby Patron Reward)
  • Weather system. It's very basic so we can test it before we exclude weather types from certain areas.
  • Can now use every outfit for the Golem with both armor colors.
  • Outfits automatically unlock when purchased. Use any in your inventory as we will be removing that tab eventually.
  • Added small dead zone around player when using mouse movement.
  • Backup and restore saves from the options menu to the right.
  • A handful of other small bug fixes and changes.
BunnyLamia.png

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes