Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I looked at your patreon, and was what has happened:cry:. Take your time recovering from this. we will all still be here when you get back.
I guess at this point there's really no reason not to say on here what happened, but I'm going to ask that people refrain from starting up a pity party for me. I'm on break right now, my dad passed away a week ago. Like I said please no pity party, that just ain't me. I know what you all want to say and thank you, I do appreciate it.

Content is coming, though! This weekend you will get a dryad event and a rework of the conversation system that makes the monster one liners into small talk style conversations. There's facial expressions now, love can be gained from talking with your follower, etc, etc.

Two weeks after that you will get an outfit update that I think you will enjoy. I hope to get an event in there too, but no promises.

005_CockatielHarpy_Corset.png
005_CockatielHarpy_Corset_Ripped.png

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I guess at this point there's really no reason not to say on here what happened, but I'm going to ask that people refrain from starting up a pity party for me. I'm on break right now, my dad passed away a week ago. Like I said please no pity party, that just ain't me. I know what you all want to say and thank you, I do appreciate it.

Content is coming, though! This weekend you will get a dryad event and a rework of the conversation system that makes the monster one liners into small talk style conversations. There's facial expressions now, love can be gained from talking with your follower, etc, etc.

Two weeks after that you will get an outfit update that I think you will enjoy. I hope to get an event in there too, but no promises.

View attachment 783068
View attachment 783071
Hmm...
Well I could have phrased that better. When I said this weekend I hadn't realized that it was only Saturday. Sorry about any confusion, but I should have said next weekend. It will be dropping the update on the 29th / 30th, just to be crystal clear.

Also, if any one is feeling generous I could use the support on patreon.com/TinyDevilStudio or subscribestar.adult/tinydevilstudio

DryadPromo.png

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Updates out boys!

Change log
  • New Dryad Event
  • Conversation facial expressions
  • Follower conversations converted from one liners to small talk style conversation
  • Added 400+ lines of follower dialogue
  • Conversations now rewards 10% love exp up to 80% of whats required to level up love.
  • Love level and love exp displayed more clearly
  • Love now acts as a damage modifier, adding +2% bonus damage per love level up to 20% bonus damage.
  • Text sound now has a volume slider
  • Bug fixes

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
not a bad start at all, only major complaint is the fact enemy's can use moves you wont have even 8 lvls higher then them, causing even weak ones to hit like trucks. more grind then there should be due to how you fight heal fight heal, unless your buying TONS of those wimpy 15 hp bandages to heal after every fight you end up just camping in town next to the ranch fighting in the grass with grass->ranch->grass over and over lol, its a little better once you can buy the 40 hp antiseptic i think it was, by then you got plenty of cash (at least i did)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, keep up the great work!

Reactions: Antoris

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
not a bad start at all, only major complaint is the fact enemy's can use moves you wont have even 8 lvls higher then them, causing even weak ones to hit like trucks. more grind then there should be due to how you fight heal fight heal, unless your buying TONS of those wimpy 15 hp bandages to heal after every fight you end up just camping in town next to the ranch fighting in the grass with grass->ranch->grass over and over lol, its a little better once you can buy the 40 hp antiseptic i think it was, by then you got plenty of cash (at least i did)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, keep up the great work!
Grind issues noted and as far as the face thing goes, I will do another run through. There was a LOT of implementation involved in the new emotions so I'm really not surprised that some slipped through. I will also check out the hitbox issues, that one is usually a Unity being Unity thing though.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Grind issues noted and as far as the face thing goes, I will do another run through. There was a LOT of implementation involved in the new emotions so I'm really not surprised that some slipped through. I will also check out the hitbox issues, that one is usually a Unity being Unity thing though.
still semi early and it is unity but hey if i dont mention anything it may slip by as a "someone else will mention it" thing and if i enjoy something i might as well help out a bit if i can :p as i said before keep up the great work

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
still semi early and it is unity but hey if i dont mention anything it may slip by as a "someone else will mention it" thing and if i enjoy something i might as well help out a bit if i can :p as i said before keep up the great work
I already tracked down the face issues mentioned and corrected them, thanks for that, and I take all comments/criticism/feedback, so it's very much appreciated.

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
I like where this game is going, My small suggestion, work it into the game somewhere so the MC gets some good hold down SnuSnu in your art style, I suggest a quick look at FOBS / Tower for inspration, that would make this game become great :love:

Reactions: Antoris
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes