James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I could be nice some fucking (with the mc of course, if she fuck that old fuck i will puke), but hey, that freckled pussy was amazing. So...MORE TEASING :LOL: :love:
Sexual intercourse between the MC and his sister would get Patreon on TinyDevil's ass faster than a bloodhound on speed chasing a wounded rabbit through a clearing, while sexual content with men other than the MC would make every second person on this site take out their torches and pitchforks while screaming "NTR!". Truly a no-win situation. :rolleyes:

I'm fine with just teasing, but maybe the sister could get her own monster girl harem? Farmer Breeds definitely thinks that this is an option for her :D

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sexual intercourse between the MC and his sister would get Patreon on TinyDevil's ass faster than a bloodhound on speed chasing a wounded rabbit through a clearing, while sexual content with men other than the MC would make every second person on this site take out their torches and pitchforks while screaming "NTR!". Truly a no-win situation. :rolleyes:

I'm fine with just teasing, but maybe the sister could get her own monster girl harem? Farmer Breeds definitely thinks that this is an option for her :D
Well, he could use the master ninja tactics of "roommate" or "name what she is for you and we don't condone incest in your game" or the most basic a password that allow full content, is easy if you think. And by no means i'm telling him to put ntr in the game, of course, the last word is from the dev (if he want put, is his game), but since i'm not a fan of that crap, could complete destroy the game for me.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Well, he could use the master ninja tactics of "roommate" or "name what she is for you and we don't condone incest in your game" or the most basic a password that allow full content, is easy if you think. And by no means i'm telling him to put ntr in the game, of course, the last word is from the dev (if he want put, is his game), but since i'm not a fan of that crap, could complete destroy the game for me.
Yeah, I definitely hope that no "roommates" make it into the game. I am so sick of this stereotypical bandaid that I'd rather lose on content than witness the butchery that will become of the story.

Also, in any game where you can freely define your relationship to the other characters I feel that the writer is shackled to writing in a way that accommodates a Find-Replace function. This game promises an interesting story, let's give it time to develop.

(This is just my opinion, no matter which route TinyDevil takes, I will keep following this game with great interest!)

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Yeah, I definitely hope that no "roommates" make it into the game. I am so sick of this stereotypical bandaid that I'd rather lose on content than witness the butchery that will become of the story.

Also, in any game where you can freely define your relationship to the other characters I feel that the writer is shackled to writing in a way that accommodates a Find-Replace function. This game promises an interesting story, let's give it time to develop.

(This is just my opinion, no matter which route TinyDevil takes, I will keep following this game with great interest!)
Technically step siblings, and if worst comes to worst I have a funny feeling that someone would make a patch for it. Maybe that will happen here shortly as a precaution. But, definitely not by me. That would be against terms of service. I would never do that. No, I would not.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Technically step siblings, and if worst comes to worst I have a funny feeling that someone would make a patch for it. Maybe that will happen here shortly as a precaution. But, definitely not by me. That would be against terms of service. I would never do that. No, I would not.
Well, I am 100% with step siblings. Funny how I forgot that that was even an option...

And who would even go against your creative vision of a rule abiding incest free game shackled by Patreon by putting their grubby mitts on your source code?! Such blasphemy! :eek:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Yeah, i agree with that too, is bad that there a lot of shit there, and they bother of a fictional character in a game where there is monster girls, having incest....patreon is a fucking retard.....

Oh boy, i'm realy sad that you "could not" do that, i'm realy depressed now...no more fapping...joke aside, you have any plans to in the future have the options for breeding? Maybe the mc can take some potions and we can have some kind of hybrids.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
...joke aside, you have any plans to in the future have the options for breeding? Maybe the mc can take some potions and we can have some kind of hybrids.
I'm not going to give you a proper answer on breeding, mostly because I am still flip flopping on the idea myself.
Hybrids are a no though. If I ended up with 25 base monsters that would be about something like 325 variations that would need their own events and assuming 10 to 20 each, that's about 3250 to 6500 events. You can see where that rapidly spirals out of control.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'm not going to give you a proper answer on breeding, mostly because I am still flip flopping on the idea myself.
Hybrids are a no though. If I ended up with 25 base monsters that would be about something like 325 variations that would need their own events and assuming 10 to 20 each, that's about 3250 to 6500 events. You can see where that rapidly spirals out of control.
Unless you have a good idea about it, I fail to see how breeding would improve the game substantially. There are a thousand and one monster breeding/farm life simulators out there. At one point everyone was trying to become the new Breeding Season. Some still are.

Your game fits in a comfortable little niche of battling and collecting monster girls, a well known concept that you build upon by means of your story, art and humor. Tacking a breeding mechanic onto that might work, but it might also complicate things by a lot and add a ton of work for you(scope creep) without adding much to the game in terms of fun.

Reactions: Antoris

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Unless you have a good idea about it, I fail to see how breeding would improve the game substantially. There are a thousand and one monster breeding/farm life simulators out there. At one point everyone was trying to become the new Breeding Season. Some still are.

Your game fits in a comfortable little niche of battling and collecting monster girls, a well known concept that you build upon by means of your story, art and humor. Tacking a breeding mechanic onto that might work, but it might also complicate things by a lot and add a ton of work for you(scope creep) without adding much to the game in terms of fun.
And that is exactly why I keep flip flopping on it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
I also don't think that an intricate breeding system would benefit the game too much. It would probably just eat up time and resources better spend on other aspects of the game. You can cover the Impregnation and Pregnancy fetish easily without any indepths mechanics to it, which of course would bring the Hybrid problem with it again. But with it only being a Hybrid of the MC and one of the Girls, you "only" double the amount of girls and you will most likely not have any scenes with them (Cause of Time and Patreon breathing down Tiny_Devil's Neck), if you even get to the birth itself.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I also don't think that an intricate breeding system would benefit the game too much. It would probably just eat up time and resources better spend on other aspects of the game. You can cover the Impregnation and Pregnancy fetish easily without any indepths mechanics to it, which of course would bring the Hybrid problem with it again. But with it only being a Hybrid of the MC and one of the Girls, you "only" double the amount of girls and you will most likely not have any scenes with them (Cause of Time and Patreon breathing down Tiny_Devil's Neck), if you even get to the birth itself.
Now that this idea is bouncing around, I just keep seeing more holes in it. If you only breed with mc to get around the variations, what do you get? A snake girl without a tail? A cow girl without hooves or horns? Hell, the mushroom girl would just be a girl. It wouldn't make sense to make them more into monsters. If it had been some intrinsic part of the game to start and I had a large crew, maybe it could of worked, But I don't think its plausible at this point.

That doesn't mean breeding is out. I do actually have a few "Breeder" events for a few of the monster to come.

Last edited:

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
Now that this idea is bouncing around, I just keep seeing more holes in it. If you only breed with mc to get around the variations, what do you get? A snake girl without a tail? A cow girl without hooves or horns? Hell, the mushroom girl would just be a girl. It wouldn't make sense to make them more into monsters.
True, at this point it would be just a normal Human most of the time. I also think hybrids between 2 Monster Girls would look really weird. How would a hybrid of the cow and cat look like? A Cow with Catfur? I personally would be more scared than aroused by that , but maybe thats just me.

If it had been some intrinsic part of the game to start and I had a large crew, maybe it could of worked, But I don't think its plausible at this point.
All the better in my opinion, because that way the game keeps its uniqueness and doesn't dilute into all the other breeding games like James Eveleth said. After all its Monster Girl Hunt and not Monster Girl Breed. Some events can be interesting but, in my opinion, it shouldn't clutter the game to the point that a huge focus is on it.

That doesn't mean breeding is out. I do actually have a few "Breeder" events for a few of the monster to come.
I can't wait to see what the next updates will bring (y).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What i can tell you is just follow your heart, in the end is your game, so if you think that breeding will help the game, go for it, if not, just keep the sex and we will be happy :LOL: , another question, since you don't have plans to hybrid, you have plans to some kind of "evolution" of base monsters?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
What i can tell you is just follow your heart, in the end is your game, so if you think that breeding will help the game, go for it, if not, just keep the sex and we will be happy :LOL: , another question, since you don't have plans to hybrid, you have plans to some kind of "evolution" of base monsters?
Its a no. The current framework of the couldn't support it, and the release style could quickly throw things out of whack for a few different reasons.

The thing is though, I always spit out 25 as the goal. It's a reasonable and achievable number, but I will do monsters as long as the game doesn't feel over crowded.

Separate subspecies/related species does work though.
yak, mini cow, bison, Ox, buffalo, etc
sea slime, river slime, lake slime, lava slime, muck slime, etc
bleeding mushroom, clamshell mushroom, button mushroom, morel mushroom, oyster mushroom, etc
That's 15 new monsters based of the original 3.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Its a no. The current framework of the couldn't support it, and the release style could quickly throw things out of whack for a few different reasons.

The thing is though, I always spit out 25 as the goal. It's a reasonable and achievable number, but I will do monsters as long as the game doesn't feel over crowded.

Separate subspecies/related species does work though.
yak, mini cow, bison, Ox, buffalo, etc
sea slime, river slime, lake slime, lava slime, muck slime, etc
bleeding mushroom, clamshell mushroom, button mushroom, morel mushroom, oyster mushroom, etc
That's 15 new monsters based of the original 3.
Bleeding Mushroom, eh? Definitely sounds like a dominatrix :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
i have a problem with saving, i cant. When i tried to save the sign pops but never goes and i cant do shit. Sorry for my english

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
i have a problem with saving, i cant. When i tried to save the sign pops but never goes and i cant do shit. Sorry for my english
Go to the folder here
C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Tiny Devil Studio\ Monster Girl Hunt
Rename the player.log file to player.txt and attach it to a new message.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes