Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
So everything that is supposed to be red is blue, was this part of the halloween update? If I hit the windows key it temporarily reverts it, but goes back to blue as soon as I re-enter the game. Can I toggle this?
Is there anyway you can take a screen shot and send over your player logs + save file (Pause -> Options -> Open Save Location)

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Update 0.2.56 out for Silver and up!
Get it here ->
Change log below

NoNut.png

Changelog (in game)
  • 2 Spike Salamander Love level events
  • Cat outfit (Plentywood Biggy's)
Changelog (behind the scenes)
  • Diamond tier girl conversation art done
  • Sphinx conversation art done (she is for a future area that we are working on now)
  • Fox nearly done!
  • More events half ready for the next update!

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Week long Black Friday sale! Get 16% off (2 months free) with year memberships!
Patrons get goodies like updates 2 weeks early, art up to 4k res (base game is 1k), and with the right tiers you can help design your own monster!

BlackFriday2.png

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
I went back in again and reduced particle effects even more, without compromising on visuals of course. Something like an overall reduction of +50%. The update comes out in a week to the public, lamia events in that one too, and would really appreciate you getting back with us on the framerate.
Hi, I'm back after testing 0.2.55, loving the new lamia content. Framerate's a bit better, though still choppy even when the rain clears, indoors is still pretty good. Might be that my laptop is just crud.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hi, I'm back after testing 0.2.55, loving the new lamia content. Framerate's a bit better, though still choppy even when the rain clears, indoors is still pretty good. Might be that my laptop is just crud.
We have narrowed down the most likely culprit to integrated graphics and/or older laptops. Do let us know if one of those things do apply to you, if you dont mind.

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
We have narrowed down the most likely culprit to integrated graphics and/or older laptops. Do let us know if one of those things do apply to you, if you dont mind.
Yeah, uh, Intel HD 4400 on a Dell Latitude E5440 is what I'm running the game on.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Last few days for the Black Friday sale (2 months free off a year sub) and a free wallpaper.
Public 1920 ->
Patron 4k ->

005_CockatielHarpy_Poster_01_1920.png

Reactions: Antoris and Joga

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Update 0.2.57 out to patrons and wallpapers for everyone!

Discord ->
Patreon ->

Changelog
  • Golem love level event
  • Harpy love level event
  • Added missing event to Memories
  • Fixed map bug
  • Fixed Lizard Halloween outfit
  • Updated menu random outfit images

Christmas_Full.png
Christmas_Stripped.png

Mar 12, 2019
How do I get the last two memory events. I have everything up to the bunny girl but anything other than that I don't have how do I get them

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
I adore this game. I would like to suggest the ability to use a bandage or other similar item, and use more than one without having to select it again. Just a QoL improvement. I really hope the map is much larger than what's already there!

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
I adore this game. I would like to suggest the ability to use a bandage or other similar item, and use more than one without having to select it again. Just a QoL improvement. I really hope the map is much larger than what's already there!
More Mapworks is planned, some is almost finished already, we showed it off in one of our sunday streams. The big plan is to finish the whole map in January, so we can then fill it out with girls and events/quests.

Reactions: Jack Hatter
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes