Jan 20, 2019
Just playing though this again and i have a few suggestions.

The first is some additions/changes to keyboard only players,

Such as when "A Dairy Cow has appeared" pops up or any other enemy, you can press space, enter, or any other key (partial to being able to press Z (OK/accept in a lot of rpg games) or X (Cancel in those games but also closes "enemy approaching" warnings/popups.) instead of having to click it with your mouse.

Second, being able to select your first battler with W/S or UP/DOWN on the keyboard and confirmed with Z/Space/Enter.

Similary, being able to chose battle options with W/S or UP/DOWN, rest, attack, items, monster, run can only be clicked on, same for the different attacks your monsters can use.

Also regarding fleeing options, for one thing, a option to flee instead of choosing a battler at the start underneath all of your monsters, i'd also suggest this as a option for after you defeat one enemy out of x enemies that you also have a flee option when you are asked if you want to swap monsters (Yes, No, Flee). I only suggest the last one for convenience sake, i imagine it'd be rolled against the currently fighting monster or the average level of your team or something.

back to keyboard suggestions, when you pick things up theres a massive popup showing the item in question, but you cant cancel out of it with escape, X, or any other key, i suggest allowing people to close any popups (love events, item pickups, other events) by pressing X or ESC on the keyboard instead of clicking on the X on screen.

Next up, regarding the pause menu, hopefully options to also use they keyboard to select options, maybe UP/DOWN and/or W/S for resume/options/load/save(always felt strange having the order as load/save instead of save/load but thats fine)/quit, and LEFT/RIGHT and/or A/D for Monsters, journal, map, and inventory. just pressing up or down selecting resume or whatever was the last selected option, and left/right/a/d going straight to monsters/inventory depending on direction. (hopefully it'd also work in the inventory as well)

From there we have memories, i'd be nice if you can use keyboard to select the different scenes and being able to press X or esc to go back to the memories screen (on that note, it'd be nice if clicking and watching a memory didn't kick you out of the memories screen, and lets you go straight to picking a new one), another thing i'd personally love is a small hint for any unobtained memories with either a small thing saying (maybe x place has something interesting or x place seems to be attracting attention).

The final thing that comes to mind is just it'd be nice if you can watch monster love events in the monster archive instead of having to cycle around six monsters at a time to watch them all.

Sorry for the sheer size of this post, i just want to say that other then those things above, i absolutely love the game and the word that you have built here, the casual nudity and sex, the nature of each monster, the scenes (I do wish there was a filter for interacting with the yellow grass, not really my thing, but thats it!) and the general artstyle you use for these characters, love all of them.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Just playing though this again and i have a few suggestions.

The first is some additions/changes to keyboard only players,

Such as when "A Dairy Cow has appeared" pops up or any other enemy, you can press space, enter, or any other key (partial to being able to press Z (OK/accept in a lot of rpg games) or X (Cancel in those games but also closes "enemy approaching" warnings/popups.) instead of having to click it with your mouse.

Second, being able to select your first battler with W/S or UP/DOWN on the keyboard and confirmed with Z/Space/Enter.

Similary, being able to chose battle options with W/S or UP/DOWN, rest, attack, items, monster, run can only be clicked on, same for the different attacks your monsters can use.

Also regarding fleeing options, for one thing, a option to flee instead of choosing a battler at the start underneath all of your monsters, i'd also suggest this as a option for after you defeat one enemy out of x enemies that you also have a flee option when you are asked if you want to swap monsters (Yes, No, Flee). I only suggest the last one for convenience sake, i imagine it'd be rolled against the currently fighting monster or the average level of your team or something.

back to keyboard suggestions, when you pick things up theres a massive popup showing the item in question, but you cant cancel out of it with escape, X, or any other key, i suggest allowing people to close any popups (love events, item pickups, other events) by pressing X or ESC on the keyboard instead of clicking on the X on screen.

Next up, regarding the pause menu, hopefully options to also use they keyboard to select options, maybe UP/DOWN and/or W/S for resume/options/load/save(always felt strange having the order as load/save instead of save/load but thats fine)/quit, and LEFT/RIGHT and/or A/D for Monsters, journal, map, and inventory. just pressing up or down selecting resume or whatever was the last selected option, and left/right/a/d going straight to monsters/inventory depending on direction. (hopefully it'd also work in the inventory as well)

From there we have memories, i'd be nice if you can use keyboard to select the different scenes and being able to press X or esc to go back to the memories screen (on that note, it'd be nice if clicking and watching a memory didn't kick you out of the memories screen, and lets you go straight to picking a new one), another thing i'd personally love is a small hint for any unobtained memories with either a small thing saying (maybe x place has something interesting or x place seems to be attracting attention).

The final thing that comes to mind is just it'd be nice if you can watch monster love events in the monster archive instead of having to cycle around six monsters at a time to watch them all.

Sorry for the sheer size of this post, i just want to say that other then those things above, i absolutely love the game and the word that you have built here, the casual nudity and sex, the nature of each monster, the scenes (I do wish there was a filter for interacting with the yellow grass, not really my thing, but thats it!) and the general artstyle you use for these characters, love all of them.
For the most part, a bunch of this is actually in our misc work pile already. Right now though we are dealing with funding issues, so main content has been taking more of my time than what is actually funded. Once we get back to a stable level, a lot of this is back on the table to get worked on though.

Jan 20, 2019
For the most part, a bunch of this is actually in our misc work pile already. Right now though we are dealing with funding issues, so main content has been taking more of my time than what is actually funded. Once we get back to a stable level, a lot of this is back on the table to get worked on though.
Ah sounds good there, hope yas get to a comfy level of funding then

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Might want to look at better supported patreons/subscribestars and see what they're doing that you aren't, and what you're doing that they aren't. Hint: look at rewards. You're doing one thing that will get a decent chunk of people to flat out refuse to support you, and another thing that's a huge red flag for those of us who've seen plenty of projects fail.

There's a second issue as well, which is that its been in dev for 2 years+ now, and is... under halfway done? That's not as long as many games, but it is going to limit how much many people are willing to spend. Hint: look at reward tier amounts vs delay times

PM me if you want be to be blunt rather than kinda-but-not-really cryptic, but I suspect you'll just brush my opinions off if you don't actually look at what others are doing and see for yourself.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Might want to look at better supported patreons/subscribestars and see what they're doing that you aren't, and what you're doing that they aren't. Hint: look at rewards. You're doing one thing that will get a decent chunk of people to flat out refuse to support you, and another thing that's a huge red flag for those of us who've seen plenty of projects fail.

There's a second issue as well, which is that its been in dev for 2 years+ now, and is... under halfway done? That's not as long as many games, but it is going to limit how much many people are willing to spend. Hint: look at reward tier amounts vs delay times

PM me if you want be to be blunt rather than kinda-but-not-really cryptic, but I suspect you'll just brush my opinions off if you don't actually look at what others are doing and see for yourself.
As for the first part, haven't the slightest idea. If you mean tip jars tier, it's not recommended by patreon as half (or more depending on certain factors) is lost to fees and taxes. But that's the best I can decipher from "cryptic" message.

As for the second part about 2+ years, I'll just leave the list of top adult patreon and their launch dates here.

1656839268193.png

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

protobutweird

Apr 13, 2019
My game keeps freezing when I fight the lazy farmhand with 2 slime girls on the way to the manor. Always when I'm close to beating the second.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
My game keeps freezing when I fight the lazy farmhand with 2 slime girls on the way to the manor. Always when I'm close to beating the second.
Skip that one for now, the bug has already been fixed and will be out in the next update
Sorry about that

What update are you using?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes