Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
does this game have goblins or any form of shortstacks? still grabbing it cause i love monstergirls, mainly curious.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
does this game have goblins or any form of shortstacks? still grabbing it cause i love monstergirls, mainly curious.
There are no goblins in the game nor are any planned.
There are shorter girls like the amanita, the slime or the fox. There is also a more "generic" shortstack planned but i cannot say when she will get into the game.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Like Ant said, we wont be doing goblin girls. We don't do magic so they dont really fit.
Otherwise, heres a height chart. Minotaur, Bat, Mantis, Spider, Tanuki, and cactus are future girls. Shark also future girl, but she comes out in a bit over a month from now.

HeightChart.png

Reactions: ejmuerte

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
Years ago i used to play some H-game with a very similar vibe, where the protagonist lady was travelling the lands, getting pregnant from monsters and birthing various hybrids.
It was the main gameplay loop - birthing more weird daughters to advance, some of which could also mate with monsters for even weirder hybrids. The art of this game for whatever reason reminds me of that old game, but it's obviously not it. And no matter what prompt i enter in the search engine, i can't find anything that looks any similar.
Does it ring a bell for anyone here?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Naedoko Demon's Ground?

Sounds like the same concept, although Naedoko has a lot of loli, and you didn't mention any of that.

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
No, doesn't seem like that's the one. It didn't have lolies, and artstyle was much closer to Monster Girl Hunt. Maybe just a bit more pixelated.
I probably played it like 5-8 years ago. I'm not even sure at this point if it was a normal game or a flash game, sigh. Just that it was pretty damn big and also incomplete at that point.
Combat was turn-based, where you and your daughters take turns against monsters. Maybe i should research all turn-based H-games? Idk, this requires more pondering.

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
Tentacles Thrive, maybe? :unsure:
Not even close, sadly. And it's too recent. Damn, i really should've saved that one on my drive back then...

If you find it let us know
Sure. I kind of hoped someone appears here who already remembers it though, because i already exhausted search engine prompts... And i don't even remember where i've got it from originally... Sigh.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
In fact, i do remember and i can sketch it out.
UI1.png
Exhibit A: Main combat scene looked something like that. Initially the protag was all alone, but quickly birthed her first daughter to fight along het in the tutorial. Turn UI and personal stats UI might be flipped places, i just remember two sets of colored lines both at the top and the bottom. Also obviously daughters and monsters had HP and Lust bars but i forgot to add them to the sketch.
To initialize breeding the lust meter must be full, typically that of a monster. If heroine's lust is full she can't do anything except breeding and taking hits iirc.

map1.png
Exhibit B: Map. Map consisted of several biomes you can travel between, looking for encounters. I don't remember if you traveled as a PNG or just clicked on encounter nodes to proceed further. Probably as a PNG, now that i think about it, i remember running around in cave biome from little pebble dudes and some gray-skinned goblinoids, just exploring. I distinctly remember getting stuck at cave biome, either because i got bored, had to go out, because it was too difficult or because it was unfinished yet.

base1.png
Exhibit C: Base. At your base of operations you could spar (i don't remember if girls sparred between themselves or with the monsters, but it allegedly did grant EXP), sleep (i think it was animations replay?), have some conversations (i'm pretty sure the witch that initially tutored you on breeding was there) and review breeding strategies (it had several). Monster cage for breeding might be me misremembering something else that was there, like and NPC or a building.

Breeding1.png
Finally, Exhibit D: Breeding Strategies Manual. It showcased how to obtain initial hybrids by breeding the protag and monsters, and which combination of crossbreeds you can acquire by further breeding your daughters with various monsters. Of course those you didn't encounter yet were grayed out, exploring and figuring stuff out was part of the fun and appeal. And i'm pretty sure some girls were breedable with each other (circle+circle)? Maybe through sparring? It was a very long time ago, i just remember that this screen existed. I remember opening around half of it before stopping.

That's about it. Salamander Girl and Harpy Girl from the thumbnail of Monster Girl Hunt remind me of this unknown game's art the most. I think it had some extremely similar designs. Or i'm tripping, which is also a possibility.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
That's about it. Salamander Girl and Harpy Girl from the thumbnail of Monster Girl Hunt remind me of this unknown game's art the most. I think it had some extremely similar designs. Or i'm tripping, which is also a possibility.
If there is any similarity, it was not intended.

While i cannot speak for the harpy 100%, she is mostly inspired by papi from monster musume.

The salamander though is most certainly not inspired by the game you are talking about, i was deeply involved in her design and i never heard of that game, so if we are similar to it, its unintentional.

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
This was not a personal attack :"D You don't have to be defensive about it.
All harpies look alike, and making dragon/salamander look distinct in this day and age is a task for sure.
Although at first i kind of hoped that you are the same dev that made that old game, but that unfortunately isn't the case.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
This was not a personal attack :"D You don't have to be defensive about it.
All harpies look alike, and making dragon/salamander look distinct in this day and age is a task for sure.
Although at first i kind of hoped that you are the same dev that made that old game, but that unfortunately isn't the case.
I'm not feeling attacked, don't worry, just wanted to give a bit of context for their designs. And also that, i at least, also don't know what game you mean.

Reactions: pisoc99
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes