Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I don't mess with files too much and it wouldn't let me attach the logs it looked like so I compressed them all, I'm also trying to run the save from the most recent version
Your preferences file is corrupted, delete it. Can't say what caused it exactly, but if it wasn't something specific to your pc then you should be all set.

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
If you find it let us know
You won't believe it, but somehow through sheer bruteforce i actually found it.
I was scrolling this site's games in order from oldest to newest, and about 30 pages in there it was.
It's called Overtopia, and oh boy did i give it much more credit in my head than it deserved :"D
Still a neat little game. Dev abandoned it to work on the 3D version, and the 3D one is close to release as i understood. Haven't tried it myself yet, though.

OnііChan

Nov 2, 2020
Where can i get this Cloth`s for: Green Slime, Cat (nm. 1.4.5), Dryad, Harpy (nm. 1.3.4.5.7.9.11.13.15.17.19), Gigi (nm. 1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15 Armor 2.3), Salamander, Lamia, Moth (nm. 1.3.4.5.7.9.11.13.15.17), Fox (1), Pangolin, Raptor, Centaur (nm. 1.3.4.5.7.9.11.13.15), Sheep (nm. 1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15) . Pls help who know. Im all done but cant find them and all bought...

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Where can i get this Cloth`s for: Green Slime, Cat (nm. 1.4.5), Dryad, Harpy (nm. 1.3.4.5.7.9.11.13.15.17.19), Gigi (nm. 1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15 Armor 2.3), Salamander, Lamia, Moth (nm. 1.3.4.5.7.9.11.13.15.17), Fox (1), Pangolin, Raptor, Centaur (nm. 1.3.4.5.7.9.11.13.15), Sheep (nm. 1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15) . Pls help who know. Im all done but cant find them and all bought...
Start by leveling up your girls love level, that unlocks a stripped down version of outfits.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I have all max love level
The numbers point to Nude and all stripped version, which are available if
1 - Certain love levels are reached
2 - You have purchased the outfit
Can you take screen shots or share your player logs / save file here? You can find the location in options to where saves are stored. If sharing screenshots, take an image of outfit 1 (nude) being locked with the love level in the image so I can at least confirm this is an issue for you.

OnііChan

Nov 2, 2020
The numbers point to Nude and all stripped version, which are available if
1 - Certain love levels are reached
2 - You have purchased the outfit
Can you take screen shots or share your player logs / save file here? You can find the location in options to where saves are stored. If sharing screenshots, take an image of outfit 1 (nude) being locked with the love level in the image so I can at least confirm this is an issue for you.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Did you use the cheat menu, edit the save file, or get it from someone else?
Depending on the cause, the solution might be different.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
How can i fix him?
I'm unaware of any fixes available to you with your current situation. Editing a save file for any game carries obvious risks that it could be irreparably damaged. I also have no idea what other things could be damaged with further editing in an attempt to fix it.

OnііChan

Nov 2, 2020
I'm unaware of any fixes available to you with your current situation. Editing a save file for any game carries obvious risks that it could be irreparably damaged. I also have no idea what other things could be damaged with further editing in an attempt to fix it.
Ok, thx

Tannel

May 16, 2018
So, how does Capturing Monster Girls even work? Before it was fine as I didn't need to know and could just reduce health, but all of my Girls are far to high level to weaken the Shark, and she's resisting even the 99% stuff.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
So, how does Capturing Monster Girls even work? Before it was fine as I didn't need to know and could just reduce health, but all of my Girls are far to high level to weaken the Shark, and she's resisting even the 99% stuff.
It is one of those unfortunate things that's going to happen from time to time as we add more girls.
Thankfully, there is a work around. Use one of your girls with an arousal/damage combo attack (both heart and fist next to attack name). Head to an area that's a handful of levels below you. Catch a girl there, and then go after the shark with that girl. From there just keep a low level girl in your barn stash for this type of issue in the future. Not a perfect solution, but it should work in a pinch.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes