anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm think I might end up pledging to silver tier again ... was a patron for a while but cancelled because I just wasn't playing the game but kinda tempted to jump back in. Think the last time I played was like a year or two ago so I imagine there is tons of new stuff lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antoris

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So I noticed a Centaur in the changelog, I have one important question. Is the Centaur accurate downstairs like the Harpy girl was? I hope so

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hmm think I might end up pledging to silver tier again ... was a patron for a while but cancelled because I just wasn't playing the game but kinda tempted to jump back in. Think the last time I played was like a year or two ago so I imagine there is tons of new stuff lol.
Damn, a year or two. Tons of new stuff for sure. Multiple new map areas, multiple new monsters, new story missions, new barn events, etc etc etc. I average something around 45-55 events a year, give or take. I try to add at least one event per week of dev time, even if we are trying to add story or area additions.

Reactions: Animexl
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes