3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonsterGirlInvasionRPG-0.5c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Oh, cool! A RPGM male protragonist game with a lot of monster girls! But wait, femYAAAAAHHHWWWNNNdom. Nevermind.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Going on a year+ of development, huh? Not bad that it's still going though.
The Pounce/Sex thing seems still kind of wonky for some reason though. It seems likely that when it goes "<Name> blushed and grinded" or such, its meant to be when the attack actually connects and the sex status is applied, but sometimes it happens when it misses/does no damage as well.
From a dialogue standpoint, at least for Reyna thus far (As I haven't gotten super far), being hit by that kind of attack still counts as "damage", which is weird for her to act like she's been hurt by an attack, when she's instead been mounted by a monster girl.

And on the top of being mounted by one, it seems you can only Struggle out of it, there's no option to well, maybe let the action continue. Not that it seems to do anything in particular, beyond locking down the character and dealing a small amount of damage to them each turn.

dragovianlord

Jul 15, 2018
The game is not bad, pretty fun actually. Clearly inspired by MGQ:R which is one of the best H game of all time.
My gripe is, the mapping is bad. There's no sugar coating it, the mapping is horrible. I suggest you improve the mapping, even RTP maps can be better, even better if you can buy some asset. There's plenty of rpg maker games with beautiful mapping out there, I suggest you look at them for inspiration.

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Hey guys, I have already played the game before. How do I update to the newest version without losing progress? Sorry, it is my first time updating.
Go to the games folder, there is a “save” folder. Copies the save folder from the old version to the new one. (it works like this for any RPGmaker game sometimes the "save" folder is in another "www" folder)

Reactions: Indeed@456
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes