3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
There are no plans for an editor where you can better customize the girl here on wild life however if it will be requested on the discord or the plans could change if they see that there are many of us or they will make a special game with a perfect editor also to create personalized stories

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
before the new update I will not insert new mods.
not to mention that wild life I consider it much higher than monster girl island graphically and technically speaking

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
if you like monster girl themed games try this one but don't expect the same quality as monster girl island
Breeders Of The Nephelym

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, I know BotN, don't like it. Too boring and lacks style, gameplay and content. Same with WildLife. Scene builders are not what I personally like in lewd games. Was hoping for naked fox sisters mod for current version.

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Not out of malice but unlike red I am not paid, so since I am no longer very interested in the game and it takes time to modify it at the moment I do not consider it necessary with the next update there will be the total nude mod

Reactions: Caerna

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
...and it takes time to modify it...
How about tutorial here? Just simple one like:

1. Use *software_name* from *link* to open *filename*;
2. *this this and this* needs to be extracted;
3. In Blender select *screenshot*;
etc.

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
How about tutorial here? Just simple one like:

1. Use *software_name* from *link* to open *filename*;
2. *this this and this* needs to be extracted;
3. In Blender select *screenshot*;
etc.
AssetBundleExtractor

there are many tutorials on how to use it anyone can use it, you don't need an engineering degree
only works on unity games just delete the mesh models, you can use windows 3d viewer to understand which ones to delete and

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Nude Mod for 0.44.3 is here. Only for 0.44.3!
If you need mods for 0.41.3, look below, all info is under "For 0.41.3" spoiler.

Saves for 0.44.3, readme inside:

One version this time, but made in a different way so it should be softlock-safe (bugs in vanilla game still may softlock you). Everybody who can be is naked (except Aurelia, no point for 5 sec scene).

Problems:
  • Warped legs due to animation and clothing system. Fix it by buying new clothes (don't forget bunny picture in power plant chapter);
  • Black screen on Veera petrification scenes. It should be grey shader, not darkness. Built-in bug, happens randomly on any version;
  • Characters can get stuck in movement. Built-in bug, happens on any version. Push them around to unstuck.
0.44.3 is really buggy. While testing my mod in "speedrun" mode (click through everything and fuck everyone as fast as possible), scrips totally bugged out and my world got softlocked in endless night with many events available at the same time.

Two mod options for download:
  1. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9.zip" is a small autopatcher made with , easy to download and install, BUT many AVs flag it as generic malware. So download it at your own risk. Archived with 7-Zip in a basic .zip file with password. Put it in game's folder and install.
  2. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9_loose.exe" loose files for replacement packed with 7-Zip in a self-extracting archive. Bigger but 100% safe. Password protected too. Replace files in "MGI_Data" folder.
Don't forget to make backups.

Password for both versions (to protect from automatic malware infection and redistribution): f95zone.to

Downloads (updated Jan 16 21 with v9 with Fuyuko bunny fix):

Both files:

Small patcher:

Big self extracting 7-Zip archive with loose files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All credit goes to MrAnony00, I'm just a usurper. Not even sure I didn't break something.

p.s. Not sure about Veera, don't have save with her. Did full playthrough, no problems.

MGI_2020_05_07_02_40_58_766.png
MGI_2020_05_07_02_41_15_193.png
MGI_2020_05_07_02_41_30_109.png

edit: All version were added here.

Last edited:

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Some progress was made. I'm laughing my ass on Fuyuko's "steamstream".

For 0.41.3. All girls nude with exception of Shuri, Chumumi and Suzu. Shuri's model is weird, and wasp and frog are not really editable.

Issues: some models look different when far away (LOD), Renge's feet look like Suzu bit her toes off.

All credit goes to MrAnony00, I'm just a usurper. Not even sure I didn't break something.

p.s. Not sure about Veera, don't have save with her.

View attachment 647655
View attachment 647658
View attachment 647659
yes, you did well, however some models have bugs that prevent you from going on in the chapters depends on the mesh you delete, before releasing the mod you will have to test its correct functioning.If you want to strip the other models I suggest you extract all the models mesh that you find once displayed you will know which to delete and which not. if you want to replace the texture with another extract the texture in question and rename it with the name of the texture vanilla extract rename and edit

Last edited:

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
yes, you did well, however some models have bugs that prevent you from going on in the chapters depends on the mesh you delete, before releasing the mod you will have to test its correct functioning.
Oh...

ah shit.png

If you want to strip the other models I suggest you extract all the models mesh that you find once displayed you will know which to delete and which not. if you want to replace the texture with another extract the texture in question and rename it with the name of the texture vanilla extract rename and edit
Yep, that's what I did, checking models in Blender. And replacing Fuyuko's clothes with her body model.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Updated to v2, now Faranne is naked when in Ch2 Crystal Forest, had one softlock with Veera, returned her visor back, didn't have any problems.

Didn't find mystery girl's files but don't care about her much and you can see her naked in gameplay, just don't fuck anyone.

- Warning, possible softlock in Faranne scene, will be fixed in a day or two.

Last edited:

TechTips

May 21, 2018
Updated to v2, now Faranne is naked when in Ch2 Crystal Forest, had one softlock with Veera, returned her visor back, didn't have any problems.

Didn't find mystery girl's files but don't care about her much and you can see her naked in gameplay, just don't fuck anyone.

Thanks for the fix, had the soft lock issue myself.
Just recently played the game, can't figure out why Faranne's punishment scene leads to me being unable to end it or get out?

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks for the fix, had the soft lock issue myself.
Just recently played the game, can't figure out why Faranne's punishment scene leads to me being unable to end it or get out?
Hmm, damn, I guess I'll have to play through the game with every possible sex scene. So much time with this game. Only fix for now is return old files and get through the scene with default Faranne. Will fix it in a day or so.

TechTips

May 21, 2018

Hmm, damn, I guess I'll have to play through the game with every possible sex scene. So much time with this game. Only fix for now is return old files and get through the scene with default Faranne. Will fix it in a day or so.
It's alright, thanks again for your work you've done!

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes