3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Well guys bad news I contacted Redamz and he said he does not approve :( but I am however planning to take these skills I have and create the same type of game as MGI (Completely Different I'm just using MGI as an example of what it will look like visually). I started working on the H-Game I'm developing back when I was still a dev for DICE. So ill post a link to the blog to keep an eye out on it. Stay tuned. Also, I'm going to create a forum post here on f95 so I don't have to advertise in another game post lmao.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Well guys bad news I contacted Redamz and he said he does not approve :( but I am however planning to take these skills I have and create the same type of game as MGI (Completely Different I'm just using MGI as an example of what it will look like visually). I started working on the H-Game I'm developing back when I was still a dev for DICE. So ill post a link to the blog to keep an eye out on it. Stay tuned. Also, I'm going to create a forum post here on f95 so I don't have to advertise in another game post lmao.
If you have any ideas of what you would like to see, Just message me.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
If you have any ideas of what you would like to see, Just message me.
Just create a thread here in General Discussions, give us what you already have in mind and design and use the thread to gather suggestions and ideas, f95 is massive and centered around lewd games, I doubt there is an easier way to gather ideas and feedback.

Lewd game are hard to build when it comes to making them not as a boring scene builders, that's why people like MGI so much, because it mixes lewd and easy gameplay in a good way (for the genre), interesting story and stylish designs help too. Even though it is still a VN in essence, just much more interactive.

Simple and fun.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Just create a thread here in General Discussions, give us what you already have in mind and design and use the thread to gather suggestions and ideas, f95 is massive and centered around lewd games, I doubt there is an easier way to gather ideas and feedback.

Lewd game are hard to build when it comes to making them not as a boring scene builders, that's why people like MGI so much, because it mixes lewd and easy gameplay in a good way (for the genre), interesting story and stylish designs help too. Even though it is still a VN in essence, just much more interactive.

Simple and fun.
Yeah your right BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE THE NO SEXUAL CONTENT GAMES ON HERE?! :mad: lol

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Last (hopefully) update for v0.41.3. Made Fuyuko's bunny suit naked, this changes her pose, removes steamstream and works in her drone scene.

All links were added into my main post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-island-v0-41-3-redamz.17/post-3441339

p.s. Maybe someone from moderators can add main post to the OP? So people could find it easier. Until next version is out, it will work. Added to OP!

MGI_2020_05_12_16_52_26_667.png

Last edited:

justhereforh

Aug 27, 2019
if the game will have similar visuals and gameplay , i'm definitely looking forward

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
Damn, a modding scene for the game would've been better for it in the long run since it would keep the community interested in the game for a longer time. The way things are going currently for the base game, I've lost interest in the game for a while.

So you're gonna scrap the whole modding thing and move onto making your own game? I mostly have one suggestion: please keep the game models the same or similar style to the ones in MGI. There are tons of 3D adult games out there with models that make me go flaccid the instant I look at them. I think you know what I mean.

Good luck on your future endeavors.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Damn, a modding scene for the game would've been better for it in the long run since it would keep the community interested in the game for a longer time. The way things are going currently for the base game, I've lost interest in the game for a while.

So you're gonna scrap the whole modding thing and move onto making your own game? I mostly have one suggestion: please keep the game models the same or similar style to the ones in MGI. There are tons of 3D adult games out there with models that make me go flaccid the instant I look at them. I think you know what I mean.

Good luck on your future endeavors.
Well, I can say that I am a professional 3D Modeler So its no problem. Plus I want this game I'm creating (Almost have it to where I can post screenshots) to have the ability to add custom characters to it. Think of it as Koikatsu but with a Story with Monster Girls which can be modded in any way imaginable. I have also added the ability to be able to get presets of Anime Characters such as Riko From Kiss X Sis or Rias From High School DxD. Sorry for a short response and if there are any grammar mistakes I'm sorry as well. I'm typing this as fast as I can so I can get to work. But mainly the focus of this game is to be like MGI But not so similar if you know what I mean. It's like Doom, once Doom was released several other companies started working on their own "Genre/Style" Of Doom.

justhereforh

Aug 27, 2019
Well, I can say that I am a professional 3D Modeler So its no problem. Plus I want this game I'm creating (Almost have it to where I can post screenshots) to have the ability to add custom characters to it. Think of it as Koikatsu but with a Story with Monster Girls which can be modded in any way imaginable. I have also added the ability to be able to get presets of Anime Characters such as Riko From Kiss X Sis or Rias From High School DxD. Sorry for a short response and if there are any grammar mistakes I'm sorry as well. I'm typing this as fast as I can so I can get to work. But mainly the focus of this game is to be like MGI But not so similar if you know what I mean. It's like Doom, once Doom was released several other companies started working on their own "Genre/Style" Of Doom.
would love to see some screenshots

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
That sounds great! Though, I hope the modding isn't heavily emphasized since it would take away the attachment to the base game characters (if you are planning on making players attached to the characters, that is). I wish you well.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Well there's something called Lawsuits
We're on a site that's filled with pirated hentai games... this very thread leaks paywalled content from his patreon, doesn't it? I don't see how modding would make it any worse. Unless Redamz knows your identity...

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
We're on a site that's filled with pirated hentai games... this very thread leaks paywalled content from his patreon, doesn't it? I don't see how modding would make it any worse. Unless Redamz knows your identity...
The moment you start getting paid, it's extremely easy to track you down if needed. Most of us are anons here, but not the devs with patreons or other donations systems.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Ah, I understand now. I didn't know whodis is (pun intended). If he has a patreon and is trackable then I understand his reluctance.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes