3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
How long has it been? I've been checking in every month or so, but it feels like I'll have to resort to doing that every 5 months instead, and even that might be too soon, considering the reviews.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That's a bummer. I tend to like the "smaller updates more often" model better, rather than 1 or 2 huge updates per year. At least then people aren't left wondering if the game has been abandoned or not. Although after reading the thread and the reviews, this seems to be nothing new for this particular dev.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
That's a bummer. I tend to like the "smaller updates more often" model better, rather than 1 or 2 huge updates per year. At least then people aren't left wondering if the game has been abandoned or not. Although after reading the thread and the reviews, this seems to be nothing new for this particular dev.
It really isn't, and this is coming from one of many who have been following it since the only things available were the very first demo and scenes with shark girl, twins, and spider-girl, the three being patreon only. People would wait for weeks to months just for any meaningful updates only to be greeted with more 'here's a preview for some feature' and new models, while actual builds would just be left for Patrons only and being individual 'scenes' instead. The most difference you'd see between the individual builds and updates from 'days' are just some changes regarding lighting or music, but that's it.

I don't think the game is abandoned atm, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up abandoned; I've seen projects start and have more updates for better or worse faster than this one has. It would even be that bad if there were more frequent 'scenes' that weren't locked at least to keep people occupied, or some kind of some repeatable event or something in current builds...

Minuteman69

Jun 16, 2020
Howdy, I was wanting to know if anyone here has the latest VR gallery they could upload. I was checking older posts about it but all of the requests for it have been pretty much ignored for whatever reason, I guess nobody has it here?

BTW I still can't believe people pay this guy money monthly to be extremely lazy for years creating this game.

hitogami

Sep 22, 2018
It's a very well known fact that the developer just milking the patreon. He is trying to extend this gig for as long as possible and it's quite easy to do that, as plenty of people come in and don't know the history of the project... The developer can work a lot faster, he did substantial updates in normal time spans, until he realized how much he is making and that finishing the project will mean no more insane cash every month...

If you are a patreon, I suggest you spend your money on other, smaller projects that really need financial support and are passionate developers... not Redamz here.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
It's a very well known fact that the developer just milking the patreon. ....
The "fact" is that there is a bunch of ignorant saltybois who want "moar and fasta!!!". Bunch of you in every thread.

As someone who modded MGI I can safely say that Redamz' skills are developing more with each update and latest assets are of much better quality than early ones. So...

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
As someone who modded MGI I can safely say that Redamz' skills are developing more with each update and latest assets are of much better quality than early ones. So...
Skills? Redamz sure has some! Especially if you count milking as a skill, then the dev is a master dairy farmer! Oh come on surely he can take the occasional cow feed joke :p

But joking aside, MGI is still one of the better projects out there. For a one-man operation it more than holds up high standards in terms of scale, animation, lewdness, creativity... IN SPITE OF AN UNDENIABLY SLOW-ASS DEVELOPMENT! The 'GRRMartin' of Hentai games is indubitably Redamz!
It's funny MGI: On one hand quality, on the other very very sparse updates plus the dev not wanting to hire other people despite his higher cashflow.
As for me at the end of the day, MGI is among the choice projects that don't rely on barely modified Daz3d assets for its graphics, big plus to me. Daz models can only look so diverse.
Oh and back in december 2015 (!) I raked in $10 on Patreon so I'm guaranteed a copy of the game at release :p

Last edited:
Reactions: war12321

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Skills? Redamz sure has some! Especially if you count milking as a skill, then the dev is a master dairy farmer! Oh come on surely he can take the occasional cow feed joke :p

But joking aside, MGI is still one of the better projects out there. For a one-man operation it more than holds up high standards in terms of scale, animation, lewdness, creativity... IN SPITE OF AN UNDENIABLY SLOW-ASS DEVELOPMENT! The 'GRRMartin' of Hentai games is indubitably Redamz!
It's funny MGI: On one hand quality, on the other very very sparse updates plus the dev not wanting to hire other people despite his higher cashflow.
As for me at the end of the day, MGI is among the choice projects that don't rely on barely modified Daz3d assets for its graphics, big plus to me. Daz models can only look so diverse.
Oh and back in december 2015 (!) I raked in $10 on Patreon so I'm guaranteed a copy of the game at release :p
agree that milking is a skill..... and if ever gonna be released..

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I see that there are lot of things to download and I'm lost with this, could someone tell me which file I need to download to get the whole thing please?
Thanks

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, I see that there are lot of things to download and I'm lost with this, could someone tell me which file I need to download to get the whole thing please?
Thanks
Just download main game, individual days and uniques are just single day from the game or independent scenes with characters.

Reactions: SpecterX

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Hello

I need help
i cant get mod to work and i dont know why.

Please help me out.
Nude mod? You need to place all *.assets files from the archive in MGI_Data folder, replacing original ones. Backup original files before that, just in case.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes