3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
D

Deleted member 1606434

Seems like homeboy is doing work, apparently

Next build status update:
Chapter 4 is the longest planned chapter in the game. The script for it is almost 100 pages long and it spans 4 days, it only has 2 new lewd scenes but otherwise the story should be comparable to the entirety of Prologue in size.
Checklist as of this post:
  • Day 1: Completed (previous build)
  • Day 2: Completed
  • Day 3: 80%
  • Day 4: 50%
  • Final cutscene: Completed
  • New route events: Completed
  • Veera lewd scene: 20%
  • Secret lewd scene: 90%
  • Random conversations: ???%
There was also a long flashback in the works but it has no good place within the chapter as it spoils some stuff. It'll be moved to Chapter 5.
I'm working extra hard to complete the chapter, as it gets pretty exciting when an important build is getting close. I can't promise you a release date but it'll be as soon as it's done and tested.
-------------------------------------------------
I also implemented a collectible card system that will be tied to a character introduced in Chapter 5. It serves multiple purposes such as introducing species that otherwise wouldn't appear in the game, expanding the lore of the monster world, reusing old artwork and giving the player another goal to aim for.
I made a chibi template to quickly design a lot of monsters, full artwork rare cards for some of them either made by me or someone else will be a possibility in the future as well.

I don't know how the cards will be collected yet, you can leave your suggestions below.

-----------------------------------------
Lastly, a few gifs with no context.

As one of the most primal monsters, Typhon possesses traits of several species.
The emperor's physiology can be altered to a large degree.

Spirits are one of the key differences between monsters and humans.
When it comes to controlling them, Ai is second to none.

Adeline only shows her more casual side to her old friend.

I'll go back to implementing more dialogue now, that's it for now

PS: I'm always posting pics in the patrons channel on discord. A lot of those don't make it to these posts as they give away too much, just a PSA for those that don't know, as the first patron tier promises weekly updates but I only make these posts monthly.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Watched the game for a pretty long time by now, but just recently stumbled on this thread. The nude mod is great, though those feet on Shuri look very scary, but having opportunity to get that naked dark elf booty on face was great.
About the developer, I think he just got "Star Citizen syndrom", but I think recently, comparing it to prievous years he kicked in now, seeing that people slowly lose interest and that money flow slows, as I saw how much money he gets back then it will be super quick but yeah, I guess most of the lewd games have slow progression towards final build, but I hope he'll make it (and hope to get more occasions to become a cushion)

kuzno12

Jul 3, 2017
Watched the game for a pretty long time by now, but just recently stumbled on this thread. The nude mod is great, though those feet on Shuri look very scary, but having opportunity to get that naked dark elf booty on face was great.
About the developer, I think he just got "Star Citizen syndrom", but I think recently, comparing it to prievous years he kicked in now, seeing that people slowly lose interest and that money flow slows, as I saw how much money he gets back then it will be super quick but yeah, I guess most of the lewd games have slow progression towards final build, but I hope he'll make it (and hope to get more occasions to become a cushion)
Starcitizen devs update the game regularly, Redamz on the other hand, does not. At this rate Starcitizen will get finished before MGI gets to 1/2 completion. MGI has been in development for 5 years now with barely any of the content that was promised. It takes redamz a year to make 3 H-scenes, i'm surprised people still support his bullshit

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
Starcitizen devs update the game regularly, Redamz on the other hand, does not. At this rate Starcitizen will get finished before MGI gets to 1/2 completion. MGI has been in development for 5 years now with barely any of the content that was promised. It takes redamz a year to make 3 H-scenes, i'm surprised people still support his bullshit
Ok but why are people comparing Redamz to a fucking dev team with hundreds of people working on it? What's wrong with you.

Reactions: Crowza and NoManF

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
Redamz is one of those Devs that got alot of feedback from people that played the game, ignored any criticism, and just labeled them off as ''angry haters'' which makes him really pathetic as a developing developer.
Hell, if i recall correctly he had some clashes earlier in this Thread, if not it was on this site.

Redamz has become just like Eromancer did to Malise and the Machine, Milk the patreons because they have gained an insane amount of support and only minimally give out updates, not even consistent at that.

hell, i've been watching this guy since he made his Eris sex scene, and that was 3 years ago, there's next to nothing in terms of new stuff from him.

Coren

May 8, 2020
Wow i saw this game on steam and i thought it was heading to a beautiful story. This is the only accessible history on the development of the game and it sure does paint a grim picture. I honestly think the field of games like this would truly be worse off without having to realistically compete with what redamz appears to be attempting to do here.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Wow i saw this game on steam and i thought it was heading to a beautiful story. This is the only accessible history on the development of the game and it sure does paint a grim picture. I honestly think the field of games like this would truly be worse off without having to realistically compete with what redamz appears to be attempting to do here.
Better search up the history of what he did tbh. I remember taking stuff from ppl and use it for this game (not sure what exactly anymore)
The game is indeed nice but it takes way too long

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
I'll try to sum it up from my experience and history from when I first stumbled upon this. I downloaded the very first (public) demo which is just the scene with Eris (albeit with worse graphics), the rest, Mako, Twins, Spider Girl and Catgirl are Patreon locked (and, to this day, Twins and Catgirl are STILL outdated)

tl;dr - Updates take several months, maybe more than half a year in fact, and are all patreon locked. Most of them aren't even meaningful developments, mostly just fluff and/or already existing content but slightly modified. Steam release causes majority of people to be unaware of the development and how long the game's been in development, and Redamz is easily upset by feedback/criticism, regardless if they're constructive or not.

-More Patreon locked content come out ( Halloween builds, Mako 2, Days 1/2/3, etc.). Any updates/posts on Patreon that promise to meet a certain deadline end up being late if not just never being brought up ever again.

-The Days are literally just individual scenes put together through the story; not exactly the best way to keep people's interests. Meanwhile more individual scenes like voiced scene, frog girl, etc. are STILL Patreon locked.

-There is almost little to no meaningful development posts or scenes, mostly just fluff like poses, updated graphics and/or fishing revamp (the 'taking stuff from ppl' are assets like rocks, trees, etc.)

-Updates take literal months to pass by. It's been how many years already and there's only been how much progress? Not even the individual scenes are enough to keep people occupied with how long the gap between PATREON LOCKED CONTENT is.

-The Steam Release is essentially most of the stuff people had already paid for, being accessible to the public, meaning majority of the people have no damn idea how fucking slow and, perhaps a bit of an overstatement, 'unhealthy' the development has been especially regarding feedback and communication between Redamz and followers.

-Redamz himself is not exactly great of a developer either, or at least as a communicator. He seldom makes public posts, if ever, keeps introducing characters left and right without even just abusing giving them lewd scenes to keep them (the audience) interested, and mostly uploads fluff which by of itself isn't of a bad thing. However, criticizing him or MGI in Steam (specifically in discussions) will get your posts deleted. And he still refuses to hire any help whatsoever even until now, taking advantage of the large amount of money he earns from Patreon alone.

Honestly, if you want to keep up with development, that's no problem. However, you could ignore this thread for MONTHS and just maybe get a new updated version and not just more patreon posts making promises that'll most likely be broken anyway. There's definite potential here and the stuff that exists excluding the annoyingly slow and rather off-putting element are good (enough) to have people interested in a rather unique combination of genre and gameplay, that also has good quality to spare esp. when compared to it's previous competitions back from the initial demo.

Last edited:

Coren

May 8, 2020
I'll try to sum it up from my experience and history from when I first stumbled upon this. I downloaded the very first (public) demo which is just the scene with Eris (albeit with worse graphics), the rest, Mako, Twins, Spider Girl and Catgirl, are Patreon locked (and, to this day, Twins and Catgirl are STILL outdated)

tl;dr - Updates take several months, maybe more than half a year in fact, and are all patreon locked. Most of them aren't even meaningful developments, mostly just fluff and/or already existing content but slightly modified. Steam release causes majority of people to be unaware of the development and how long the game's been in development, and Redamz is easily upset by feedback/criticism, regardless if they're constructive or not.

-More Patreon locked content comes out: Halloween builds, Mako 2, Days 1/2/3, etc.). Any updates/posts on Patreon that promise to meet a certain deadline end up being late if not just never being brought up ever again.

-The Days are literally just individual scenes put together through the story; not exactly the best way to keep people's interests. Meanwhile more individual scenes like voiced scene, frog girl, etc. are STILL Patreon locked.

-There is almost little to no meaningful development posts or scenes, mostly just fluff like poses, updated graphics and/or fishing revamp (the 'taking stuff from ppl' are assets like rocks, trees, etc.)

-Updates take literal months to pass by. It's been how many years already and there's only been how much progress? Not even the individual scenes are enough to keep people occupied with how long the gap between PATREON LOCKED CONTENT is.

-The Steam Release is essentially most of the stuff people had already paid for, being accessible to the public, meaning majority of the people have no damn idea how fucking slow and, perhaps a bit of an overstatement, 'unhealthy' the development has been especially regarding feedback and communication between Redamz and followers.

-Redamz himself is not exactly great of a developer either, or at least as a communicator. He seldom makes public posts, if ever, keeps introducing characters left and right without even just abusing giving them lewd scenes to keep them interested, and mostly uploads fluff which by of itself isn't of a bad thing. However, criticizing him or MGI in Steam (specifically in discussions) will get your posts deleted. And he still refuses to hire any help whatsoever even until now, taking advantage of the large amount of money he earns from Patreon alone.

Honestly, if you want to keep up with development, that's no problem. However, you could ignore this thread for MONTHS and just maybe get a new updated version and not just more patreon posts making promises that'll most likely be broken anyway. There's definite potential here and the stuff that exists excluding the annoyingly slow and rather off-putting element are good (enough) to have people interested in a rather unique combination of genre and gameplay, that also has good quality to spare esp. when compared to it's previous competitions back from the initial demo.

Wow. I mean i know there is always more sides to the story but looking on the patreon and the creation dates for many sites naming this game kind of tells a story with the negative space. I really appreciate slow quality, I think innocent witches is working just fine for the product for example, but this type of game is just so difficult, there is a reason indie developers focus on quirky mechanics in a 2d space.

If this isn't a person squeezing every dime out of the interest for this game, I don't know what is. Even bill gates gave Microsoft products away to get his name out there before closing the noose after the world was hooked. Like Microsoft products, this is shamefully revolutionary. There is no replacement for talent, but there is no replacement for honor either.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes