3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Well since game doesn't work for him either way he can try it. And if it doesn't help just turn pagefile on.
Yes, but many people forget to turn it on after, and many oofs happen. From freezes to system crashes. Just had to point it out.

p.s. Tested it with and without pagefile, works no problem.

lakey480

Jan 7, 2020
anyone has his latest patreon posts?

Checklist as of this post:

• Day 1: Completed (previous build)
  • Day 2: Completed
  • Day 3: Completed
  • New cutscene: Completed
  • Day 4: 75%
  • Final cutscene: Completed
  • New route events: Completed
  • Veera lewd scene: 20%
  • Secret lewd scene: Completed
  • Random conversations: ???%

Some stuff I've been working on:

Added a new cutscene to day 3 because that scene deserved it, I think it's a pretty cool one.

-----------------------

There's a long sequence on day 4 where the characters are the ones walking around and you have to wait for them to start the events. You'll understand the reason for this when you get there, but I think it's worth mentioning as it's pretty different to the usual dynamic of the game.

------------------------

There are now pigs in the village. I intended to add a bunch of animals to the island once most important stuff was done, but pigs were kinda necessary for the story so here they are. Don't tell Suzu about them.

there another stuff but with this you can make an idea of what he are cooking

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Checklist as of this post:

• Day 1: Completed (previous build)
  • Day 2: Completed
  • Day 3: Completed
  • New cutscene: Completed
  • Day 4: 75%
  • Final cutscene: Completed
  • New route events: Completed
  • Veera lewd scene: 20%
  • Secret lewd scene: Completed
  • Random conversations: ???%

Some stuff I've been working on:

Added a new cutscene to day 3 because that scene deserved it, I think it's a pretty cool one.

-----------------------

There's a long sequence on day 4 where the characters are the ones walking around and you have to wait for them to start the events. You'll understand the reason for this when you get there, but I think it's worth mentioning as it's pretty different to the usual dynamic of the game.

------------------------

There are now pigs in the village. I intended to add a bunch of animals to the island once most important stuff was done, but pigs were kinda necessary for the story so here they are. Don't tell Suzu about them.

there another stuff but with this you can make an idea of what he are cooking
Sooo.. I guess 2-3 more months for the update . Well , all we have is time.

yysk1336

Jul 24, 2020
Is the VR gallery not included or am I just too dumb? Ingame is a gallery but I can't seem to start the game in SteamVR

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I'm confused about what to get from OP but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
At the end of the day the only thing this impacts, the only consequence is the timeline that it takes for him to finish the game. Since most of the work isn't original but a patchwork and mix and match it's possible that he's going to run into problems that he can't overcome because what he needs either isn't out there or he refuses to hire people or pay for it.

So what you can take away from it is: don't pay money for something that might not ever be released. That's good advice for anything, H-game or not. Just wait and then buy it. It's not like he's suffering from a lack of funding atm. And it's not like he's forcing people to pay him either. Everything is pretty much on a voluntary basis.

I'm content with waiting and not being invested emotionally or otherwise in the final outcome in any way. It's no big deal. And checking in from time to time costs nothing.
Now that's a pickle. If he ripped the assets completely from other games I could start looking for them...

P.S.: Hrrrm, anybody know games with monster girls that are kinda like this? Preferably with more or less "free-form interaction"? I really need more games with patting...

Last edited:

bent4533

Aug 3, 2020
I'm confused about what to get from OP but...

Edit:

Now that's a pickle. If he ripped the assets completely from other games I could start looking for them...

P.S.: Hrrrm, anybody know games with monster girls that are kinda like this? Preferably with more or less "free-form interaction"? I really need more games with patting...
this game is famous for that reason, there's no more games like this, at least not as good as this one,sadly. this game is not finish yet, bc the dev doesn't want help, or so i like to think, bc leave run months while that patreon give you 30k, looks like an option for him too.

Reactions: naoc

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Caerna can you swap characters in scenes?
Animations are tied to char model, even if i can swap the model itself, animation will 99.9% turn girls into abysmal horrors.

EDIT: And only for specific scenes, don't think so. Or at least not without much more complex modding, like rewriting scripts. And modding unity games is already pain in the ass.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes