3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

cupf

Jul 25, 2017
Animations are tied to char model, even if i can swap the model itself, animation will 99.9% turn girls into abysmal horrors.

EDIT: And only for specific scenes, don't think so. Or at least not without much more complex modding, like rewriting scripts. And modding unity games is already pain in the ass.
Ok! Ty for your pain btw! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Caerna

NightPolicy

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't seen anyone post it, so here is the link to the 0.41 VR gallery

Edit: I forgot to mention it really didn't work very well for me. The best way I found to actually start a scene was to use the right trigger to click just to the right of the heart on the selection screen. (rift s)

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Some competition definitely wouldn't hurt. If nothing else, maybe he'd start releasing more than 1 or 2 (relevant) updates a year while still getting monumental amounts of funding.

Reactions: war12321

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Ah, I remember that Redamz said something about releasing most of the chapter 4 and then some bits that he haven't finished in time. Makes sense, I guess modding will wait, redoing everything several times is not fun.

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
its more than half a year so why not?
It's not all that uncommon to see a (well made) 3D game go without updates for 3- to over 6 months, especialy if you think of all the time needed for
modeling and animating.
Secondly, the updates for this game are massiv in content and length compared to other games.
Every update is a new chapter / (in game day) with hours and up to days worth of new and unique content.

Edit:...well.. and this game is quite successful and has a large community and active support patreon, so why would he just abandon this game.

Edit2: After playing the new chapter I have to take back a lot of what I said.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes