3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't think he would abandon the game, not with the amount of money and success it's making him. I will admit that it is gorgeous to look at and well made, but it's not the game I have beef with, it's the dev - the way he manages it is atrocious. I get it, it's his game, he can do what he wants with it, but when you delete and disregard any constructive criticism and instead choose to listen only to the positive boot-licking comments, that's when you lose my support, regardless of how good your product is.
I'd go so far as to say the only reason this hasn't been unpledged into the ground and abandoned yet is because people are starved for this type of content and so far there's no competition whatsoever to keep him on his toes, so he can actually afford to be doing what he's been doing so far.

Coren

May 8, 2020
I don't think he would abandon the game, not with the amount of money and success it's making him. I will admit that it is gorgeous to look at and well made, but it's not the game I have beef with, it's the dev - the way he manages it is atrocious. I get it, it's his game, he can do what he wants with it, but when you delete and disregard any constructive criticism and instead choose to listen only to the positive boot-licking comments, that's when you lose my support, regardless of how good your product is.
I'd go so far as to say the only reason this hasn't been unpledged into the ground and abandoned yet is because people are starved for this type of content and so far there's no competition whatsoever to keep him on his toes, so he can actually afford to be doing what he's been doing so far.
Yeah you know. It seems like thems the breaks. People pay the apple premium because competitors are just not as forward thinking when it comes to style, interoperability, and smart marketing. Facebook and Google are billion dollar companies committing privacy atrocities that will be this ages black mark but no one else is will to provide so much for so little cash.

Its a fact of capitalist life that, if you are the biggest fish, you are free to eat with more minimal effort than the other guys fighting for too little food. Monster Girl Island is easily arguably the absolute best 3D monster girl game in existence, faults included. Hell yeah the guy isn't going to compromise past his own desires. It's working.

If I had his skill I'd beat him on the public management front but I don't. It appears none of us does. So we wait or we leave and anyone reading this is still here.

It sucks that this game is coming so slowly but does it suck more than never seeing it? Only we can answer that question and that is the only language that cannot be argued with.

NightPolicy

Jan 23, 2018
44.3 build:

The notes that came with it:

Chapter 4: Eye

Intro:
Polishing, debugging and testing went on for a bit too long and there's no way I can make Veera's scene as good as it can be in 5 days, so I've decided to just release now and add the lewd scenes in an update soon.
This build has the full chapter besides the 2 new lewd scenes, those will be added in an update soon, most likely early September.
Please refrain from posting story spoilers in comments, there's a spoilers channel in the discord for that.

About this build:

I'm so so so sorry.
Just that.
Save often.
And again, sorry. I know the wait for ch5 will suck.

akusokuzan22

Jun 5, 2017
44.3 build:
Mega

The notes that came with it:

Chapter 4: Eye

Intro:
Polishing, debugging and testing went on for a bit too long and there's no way I can make Veera's scene as good as it can be in 5 days, so I've decided to just release now and add the lewd scenes in an update soon.
This build has the full chapter besides the 2 new lewd scenes, those will be added in an update soon, most likely early September.
Please refrain from posting story spoilers in comments, there's a spoilers channel in the discord for that.

About this build:
I'm so so so sorry.
Just that.
Save often.
And again, sorry. I know the wait for ch5 will suck.
You are a Legend. Thank you!

Reactions: ermousa and naoc
D

Deleted member 1999958

Good ending !!! PogU !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No but seriously though, finally some contents.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: naoc

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Love the game but at this rate will it ever get finished? I mean in 4 years it's only got past prologue... Still I enjoyed it very much and wanna more, too bad there's probably no another game like this. Ugh. I guess I should forget about this game for another 4 years at least. Back to visual novels. =(

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Man the pacing of this game is damn awful. I am sorry to say this project is way too ambitious and Redamz is in over his head.

Edit: I've been playing this update for an hour now and the whole time I hope for something interesting but I can only think "get to the point already!"

Edit 2: Finished, this update was really really bad, just blabbering boring info dump that did nothing for me.

Last edited:

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Man the pacing of this game is damn awful. I am sorry to say this project is way too ambitious and Redamz is in over his head.

Edit: I've been playing this update for an hour now and the whole time I hope for something interesting but I can only think "get to the point already!"

Edit 2: Finished, this update was really really bad, just blabbering boring info dump that did nothing for me.
haven't played the new chapter yet.
Is the pacing really that bad?
I've always feeled like the paceing in the other chapters was okay, especially since it is often up to the player how fast the game progresses.

It's pretty sad to hear that, especially as we've waited 8+ months for this update and thousands of dollars have been donated to him on Patreon during these months.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Remember, he didn't added everything what he planned to this chapter, as said in changelog, in September the experience should be better, I think

Reactions: naoc

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
The update was:

just snake lady showing boobs, no nudity otherwise
trap flirting with mc
lots of characters being incredibly shitty to MC
endless lore dump that felt like walking through molasses

I'm not sure how all that is supposed to be fixed in (less than?) a month

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
This chapter is supposed to be mostly an exposition and lore dump afaik, action will start later. But I agree, it's really boring. Like hundred percent VN chapter.

• Wow
Reactions: ermousa

cupf

Jul 25, 2017
Dunno when it takes him 1-2 weeks to add 2 full animated lewd scene, why cant he add some more nudity or quicky sexual stuff in the build? I wanna see more boobs! More pervert lesbian stuff. Some quick handjob, blowjob, tease... And ofc let us love Ara.

It has a lot of potentional and still my fav game but Redamz pls less talk more sexual stuff. You can also write a book about that in your old ages when u will be grandpa.

D

Deleted member 1999958

The story is ok, the lewd scenes are ok, but nothing amazing.

If you take it for what it is, you're good, but if you expect more perversion, more originality, girls going full nympho...yeah, you can forget, we're talking about redamz here.

The most perverted girls so far were Renge, Eris and Shuri, and that was still verry "vanilla"...yeah even Shuri.

Maybe a more extreme game will come one day (i freaking hope) but it will not be from him and clearly not on steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes