3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
This game had a lot of potential but Redamz is starting to suck and making everyone wait 6 months for an update and NOT deliver the main thing people play the game for? Fuck outta here.
Starting to suck? Mate, I'm not sure how to break this to you, but the dev has been this way for years now. I'd like to direct you to the entire 86 page thread that you're commenting on as proof.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I mean money doesn't just instantly translate to faster dev time unless you hire an actual team, idk why people always just assume this, morals of how he uses this money aside.

Reactions: naoc

MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
I really liked this game, is very fun to play and great H scenes, oh man cant find too many monster girls games

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
There's stubborn, and then there's redamz.

Very disappointing update of stuff his backers didn't want. He makes it sound like he'd rather wash his hands of the game by getting it over with and it shows in how boring it is. I'm curious why he released it unfinished if he claims it would have only taken another month to get the measly two sex scenes implemented?

And if this version of this comment still displeases the mods, please actually take the time to message me explaining what about it is off topic this time. Thanks!

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
4 years of work and we have maybe 10 xxx scenes and maybe two hours of dialog. 1 year after last real release got two new scenes and half a (in game) day of dialog. Switched my support to someone who has regular updates. Feel like publisher forgot he was working on this project the said oh yeah patreon has money lets throw them a bone. I do like what was done but think he needs more staff and needs to set up a road map for both his fans and him. Expect him to get this taken off for Off Topic again like he has a few of us who did not give positive feedback.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes