3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
i was going to be very offensive about this still having so many patrons getting milked
instead i update my signature.

be smart:cool:
Or, you know, do your research and support responsibly. Plenty of content creators deserve your support.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I have to agree with you regarding the development time.
With the money he gets on Patreon he could easily get a whole team of developers and thus reduce the development time by a lot.
He has a helper and some people do 2d things for him and a music guy. Says he doesnt trust anyone else to help. So more money for him less product for us. Figure just stop supporting and check in again in 5 years. Might be abandoned by then but might be done or on chapter 7. Hopefully the story makes more sense by then and we can cut down on all the back and forth walking which is the bulk of the game right now.

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
is there any cheats or quick way to make money so I can buy the outfits? That bunny suit is pretty expensive.
The easiest way to make money is to have Faranne make crab stew, which gives you just short of 1,000 net each. It just requires visiting 2 locations, no detours, no skill. Simply pick up crabs and mushrooms at the beach and forest, respectively.

The best way to make money is to have Faranne make rainbow sandwiches. Those give you about 1,400 net each.
For those, you have to farm rainbow fish and lemons. That requires a fishing spear, fishing skill, and they also require you to buy flour, eggs, and then have those made into mayonnaise. More complicated and higher initial investment but much higher profit.

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
this update wasnt engaging enough. lewd scenes were cut and only getting that much content and weird dialogues
Right, it took a year for this to come out and the only two H scenes that were supposed to be there aren't even in it.
And somehow, the writing AND the story got worse and make less sense now compared to before as well.

It's really weird.
The initial H scenes came out at a regular pace; They were all high quality. The story wasn't long but it made sense and the writing of the dialogue was, dare I say it, praiseworthy. Not everyone might have cared to read it, but it fit the setting and felt natural.
This update, after all this time, has less content and it's worse than before.

A year ago, I said that people don't have to support it. It's fine to wait, to support only when updates come out. I withdrew my support and waited. Even if it takes years to finish, there's no loss if you don't spend money on it.
However, now I'm actually worried about the prospects/quality of the game itself.

How can time passed and income earned go up more than tenfold, yet content creation and quality both go down so drastically? This is actually sad…

bsideju

Mar 29, 2020
final chapter and its ending was disappointing. felt like the creator coudlve done much better with the story and its characters. ik that the group that made this game are probably not alot and it could take long for a small group to finish a game, but even so, it still felt low effort with no love to the game like they just wanted it to end already.

Reactions: Sprintupstairs
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry, but seriously this is the 4th episode and this is the last, in addition, so many gameplay, dialogues and efforts at the end framed and killed so seriously ?? This is the end? I don't want to spoil it, but why did it end so much trust and suddenly everyone was against? so seriously everyone thought the player somewhere right? 0 nothing, I was completely disappointed, so much waiting and such an episode. Now I wonder why the creator went like this and gave such an ending ... No offense but I did not expect such a twist of action. Suddenly I feel like they stuck a knife in my back So I ask why did he end this way? :( I am totally torn. At the beginning it felt something else while playing and now it is like you would fall under the car because you stared at the dialogue :/ "THE END" ?
just my opinion but this is just a set up for some major change like us going to a different place, because as we saw it through out the development redamz is also focusing a lot on the story. And its not like everyone distrusts us dont know if you kept attention at the end but if you speak to farenna the dark elve at the night before the trial u find out that she is slowly turning insane or overstressed from everything that happend recently so during the trial she isnt really in a mood to be a judge and the responsibilty of being the chief was too much for her too handle, so she kicked us out, not that that was out of the blue because she doesnt hate us completly but she hates humans overall. Everybody else is respecting her position as village chief so its not unreasonable that we get kicked out. Regarding the trust everybody stayed in character and even the emperor didnt believe us being the thief which he tells u directly when he visits us in pig prison, so yeah that at the end was 100% ai the cyclops somehow messing with the emperor in some way with her spirits maybe, so no one really distrusts us, ai fucked with typhoons mind at the end, and the dark elve was just not in the right mind to be a judge. So idk what issues u have with that.
Only issue i have with the end of the chapter is that you can follow every spirit that ai the cyclops created and talk with them two nights before the trial but that still doesnt change anything in the trial, neither were we able to mention it, because then we wouldve suzu the bee as our witness that some strange creature was actually there beside the human.

pls give typhon a lewd scene thanks

Last edited:

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
why the heck I always got the bug error whenver I leave the forrest after we got the emperading trap?

any help

Jon1780

Jan 27, 2020
The update was:

just snake lady showing boobs, no nudity otherwise
trap flirting with mc
lots of characters being incredibly shitty to MC
endless lore dump that felt like walking through molasses

I'm not sure how all that is supposed to be fixed in (less than?) a month
[/QUOTe During the trial, is it always guilty? or can the mc be innocent?

Jon1780

Jan 27, 2020
The update was:

just snake lady showing boobs, no nudity otherwise
trap flirting with mc
lots of characters being incredibly shitty to MC
endless lore dump that felt like walking through molasses

I'm not sure how all that is supposed to be fixed in (less than?) a month

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
just my opinion but this is just a set up for some major change like us going to a different place, because as we saw it through out the development redamz is also focusing a lot on the story. And its not like everyone distrusts us dont know if you kept attention at the end but if you speak to farenna the dark elve at the night before the trial u find out that she is slowly turning insane or overstressed from everything that happend recently so during the trial she isnt really in a mood to be a judge and the responsibilty of being the chief was too much for her too handle, so she kicked us out, not that that was out of the blue because she doesnt hate us completly but she hates humans overall. Everybody else is respecting her position as village chief so its not unreasonable that we get kicked out. Regarding the trust everybody stayed in character and even the emperor didnt believe us being the thief which he tells u directly when he visits us in pig prison, so yeah that at the end was 100% ai the cyclops somehow messing with the emperor in some way with her spirits maybe, so no one really distrusts us, ai fucked with typhoons mind at the end, and the dark elve was just not in the right mind to be a judge. So idk what issues u have with that.
Only issue i have with the end of the chapter is that you can follow every spirit that ai the cyclops created and talk with them two nights before the trial but that still doesnt change anything in the trial, neither were we able to mention it, because then we wouldve suzu the bee as our witness that some strange creature was actually there beside the human.

pls give typhon a lewd scene thanks
Yes, I saw all these ghosts in robes or what was it, they probably gave us these stolen items but I don't understand what these ghosts brought? each of them just kukuku or ... or I have to come back. I visited every ghost but it did not give me anything after leaving the village they still came back. In addition, how did you see it in this last post, a bee suzu I never knew where to give her this "ham "? Because of this, she didn't like us at the end (during the meeting in a cage) and then something was wrong. Coming back to the end, this is the end, no further game? will there be a new game? (I doubt it). I got hooked on the game itself, but this 4 episode broke me. Thanks for the answer.

tonytmac

Jun 15, 2020
第四章 每個白色選項會讓故事走向不同的路線嗎 不同的結局?
In new chapter , Who knows that choose different white or black options will make different main story or another event ?

NoManF

Jan 21, 2020
Sorry for being dumb, but...where can I find my savefiles? So I can follow my route without doing it from the beginning

Edit: This pic represents me every time a new version comes out
C:\Users\ {your name} \AppData\LocalLow\by redamz
type %appdata% in the search bar and from there you can see the appdata folder

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes