3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
There's stubborn, and then there's redamz.

Very disappointing update of stuff his backers didn't want. He makes it sound like he'd rather wash his hands of the game by getting it over with and it shows in how boring it is. I'm curious why he released it unfinished if he claims it would have only taken another month to get the measly two sex scenes implemented?

And if this version of this comment still displeases the mods, please actually take the time to message me explaining what about it is off topic this time. Thanks!
I think its cause redamz complained about us complaining which should be constructive criticism as we care enough to take the time to state why we feel slighted. See way more OT subjects stay around.

Vulcan_x

Feb 27, 2020
Backed this game in the past because of the attention it grew, figured it was good and waited til the next update (day 4...ish) to try it for the first time. Whew, was I disappointed. I'm not entirely sure what redamz really wanted to make. But having such a large space with no way of back pacing this slow burn on wheels is incredibly annoying. If someone tells you there is 10 hours of content -- 9.5 hours was walking/running.

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
this update wasnt engaging enough. lewd scenes were cut and only getting that much content and weird dialogues makes me wish that I never discovered this game and couldve just seen it 5 years later. Like for 6 plus months this is the only content? Graphic quality and new event areas are top notch but the story wasnt engaging as previous ones. the dev is constantly ramming info fodder into the game where the player wouldnt really care because too much of the actual plot hasnt been stated yet or the actual intent of characters. some of them just pop up out nowhere with no context and just leave. plus the removal of lewd scenes made this update a punch towards his patreon supporters.
honestly, I never cared about the lewd scenes that much because in prologue, you had actual gameplay rather than the whole vn then fuck thing going on. (spear fishing, wolf riding, ingredient collecting, slime gun, timed puzzle and crab and dragonfly hunt) But this event is just purely events of cinematic plot that feels rushed and only took almost an hour to play it. Prolly not gonna look out for this game anymore because atleast some games here in the websites have updates weekly or monthly with miniscule but enough content so you wont forget the game

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Why is the mega download of this running at 200kb/s? I tested with another game and got the usual 20+mb/s.

Edit: 64kb/s now.

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
i was going to be very offensive about this still having so many patrons getting milked
instead i update my signature.

be smart:cool:
If I remember correctly.. didn't he say on multiple occasions on his patreon that he doesn't want this to be a pure H-game and that the focus is on the main story and not on the lewd scenes ?
...so he didn't really scam anyone.
..He never promised an Monstergirl Harem type of game, with lot's and lot's of lewd scenes.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
you know how old this game is?
and how much he milkes per month?
i don't but it's older than 4 years...
11k patrons means he makes a minimum of 20k a month its insane ahah.

Dude could have probably just retired by now.

If I were him and didnt feel like working on the game anymore id just hire someone to do the work for me, id probably be more productive too.

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
you know how old this game is?
and how much he milkes per month?
i don't but it's older than 4 years...
I have to agree with you regarding the development time.
With the money he gets on Patreon he could easily get a whole team of developers and thus reduce the development time by a lot.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Controversial opinion, but I actually like this game. I don't like how long the updates take. Not exactly spending money on the patreon at the moment though so I'm not bitching too hard. I'm really glad the project is still alive. Likely to subscribe if the updates pick up and the story keeps coming, hope the dev was able to work out whatever issue was keeping updates basically non-existent for so damn long. Guessing they're doing a lot of everything by themselves including programming and art. Really, really hoping they've got their basics taken care of by now and can build off it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Trying to play new games so I tried this one
Currently at that "route" where a doggo wants apples, tried to take as many as I can (max of 30) and uhh you can sell 'em and the tree somehow has infinite supply so I guess I kinda cheesed the currency by selling 'em repeatedly (lemons count too) > w>ll

Last edited:

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry, but seriously this is the 4th episode and this is the last, in addition, so many gameplay, dialogues and efforts at the end framed and killed so seriously ?? This is the end? I don't want to spoil it, but why did it end so much trust and suddenly everyone was against? so seriously everyone thought the player somewhere right? 0 nothing, I was completely disappointed, so much waiting and such an episode. Now I wonder why the creator went like this and gave such an ending ... No offense but I did not expect such a twist of action. Suddenly I feel like they stuck a knife in my back So I ask why did he end this way? :( I am totally torn. At the beginning it felt something else while playing and now it is like you would fall under the car because you stared at the dialogue :/ "THE END" ?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes